RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by deke38 View Post
Rachel,

Wanted to take take a minute during the holiday season to thank you for all your efforts this year to provide us with such great material. You seem to really try to give everyone what they want and always sound so polite and bubbly. It's a pleasure to read your posts. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, a safe New Years, and terrific 2011.
Awww thank you so much!!!! I really love being on this forum, and everyone here has made me feel so comfortble and welcome, that I can not thank you guys enough!

And as always, I am open to any suggestions that any of you guyas may have. I am always looking to improve my videos, and really love when you all provide me with insight on how to make them better.

I am sure that 2011 is going to be a great year for all of us!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old December 26th, 2010, 15:47   #392
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total
Default Rachel's Lifting and Ponyplay

This video features Rachel lifting her smallest male yet! Rachel enters the room giving Charlie a nice long pony ride. She has no problem getting to her feet with him still on her back and proceeds to toss him around like he was a sack of potatoes!

Rachel has mostly been lifting males over 200 pounds, so she thoroughly enjoys showing off her superior female strength over over this much smaller male. She performs very deep squats and calf raises, back to back lifts, front straddles and cradles while squating him at the same time. OTS, fireman's carries, shoulder sits, under the butt and one arm lifts.

As an encore, in an incredible show of female strength, she lifts Charlie under his armpits and then pins him high up against the wall!! Once she has finished her fun, she puts him on her back for a pony ride out of the room. Don't miss this incredible video!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39286

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old December 26th, 2010, 16:03   #393
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dombazz View Post
WOOOW!

Rachel you are so DAMN sexxxxxxxy!!
And so are BeBe! gosh.... two smokin' chicks posing of, testing, tensing, stretching and flexing each others gorgeous bodies

As you know I am absolutely in LOVE with the back-to-back lift, and here there is an reeeally nice example of it. You bends good, awesome leg-showoff, and BeBe who poses her legs and body. You can really see that she's professional, in her way she express and cooperate.

I would LOVE seeing you together more, awesome! simply awesome!
Thanks so much Dombazz!

BeBe is a great liftee because she has such great form and balance. As you said, you can really see that in the back to back lifts.

You will definately see more BeBe in future videos...(hint, she is also very strong!)

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (December 27th, 2010)
Old December 26th, 2010, 16:05   #394
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Wonderful video, darling! Great carries, and Bebe is quite an adorable lady! The OTS was excellent, could you please make it last longer, so that we can appreciate the lady's behind more? Cradles were great too!
Wonderful, darling!
Thanks Lifter!!

I really enjoyed working with BeBe. We always try to make sure we get your behind shots in! I will keep trying to remember to hold that one for a little longer

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old December 26th, 2010, 19:07   #395
intolnc
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

Hey Rachel!

I hope you've had a great Christmas. Just watched your latest video, "Rachel's Lifting and Ponyplay" - awesome as always! I especially liked the wall pin calf raise combination

Thanks for all your videos this year, it has been absolutely great, and I hope that the coming year will be just as great for you and us.
Old December 31st, 2010, 00:12   #396
RachelFights
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by intolnc View Post
Hey Rachel!

I hope you've had a great Christmas. Just watched your latest video, "Rachel's Lifting and Ponyplay" - awesome as always! I especially liked the wall pin calf raise combination

Thanks for all your videos this year, it has been absolutely great, and I hope that the coming year will be just as great for you and us.
Thank you so much for your support Intolnc!!!! And thank YOU for helping make 2010 such a great year! I am really looking forward to 2011 and I promise to push the envelope even more with my lifts in the coming year!

I wish all of my friends here on the forum a wonderful and prosperous 2011!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (January 4th, 2011), winniethebeer (December 31st, 2010)
Old January 5th, 2011, 00:22   #397
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total
Default Lift and Carry Pool Party

It is a very hot day in sunny Florida so Rachel and Wenona put on their bikinis and decide to have their very first lift and carry pool party!

Rachel playfully lifts Wenona in several ways including piggybacks, Fireman's carry, many different shoulder sits, front straddles, cradles, and several unique lifts that can only be done in water!

Rachel has a great time lifting and throwing Wenona into the water and dunking her after each lift. Wenona also stands on Rachel's legs and dives into the water. Rachel also swims with her on her back. Enjoy this truly unique lift and carry video!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old January 13th, 2011, 00:11   #398
RachelFights
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
205 Total
Default Isabella's Lift and Carry Workout

Isabella is back and she is lifting her largest male yet!

Isabella's personal trainer was planning on taking her out for a run but unfortunately, it is raining. She doesn't have any weights at her house so he tells her about a new and exciting workout he saw on the internet called "Lift the Trainer". Isabella is a little skeptical but she is always up for a challenge!

Isabella has no problem lifting the 220 pound male in piggybacks, front straddles, donkey calf raises, fireman's carries, over the shoulder and cradles. Even though the trainer outweighs her by more than 100 lbs, the super strong Isabella lifts him with incredible ease, and with a huge smile on her face.

If you like seeing the cute girl next door type lifting a much larger male, you will LOVE this video. Enjoy.

I hope that everyone's 2011 has gotten off to a fantastic start!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
raul2626 (June 4th, 2024), piggybackrides (March 11th, 2016), winniethebeer (January 13th, 2011)
Old January 18th, 2011, 21:43   #399
koeman11
STANDARD

1 For This Post
1 Total

hey rachel how are you,im a big fan of you your very active,creative,Helpful and strong! ..i was wondering if you can make a lift carry video with Hollywood or LizLightspeed Or robin i would like to see one of them with you
takecare
Who Said Thanks:
RachelFights (January 29th, 2011)
Old January 23rd, 2011, 13:02   #400
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Rachel you are the best! Your videos are always good, and Isabelle is amazing too.
when i see your videos I always thinking of you and isabelle lift my 165 lbs like nothing