Old February 25th, 2011, 05:50   #441
Lifter
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Our sexy Russian Cirque du Soliel performer, Bebe, is back and this time she is doing all of the lifting! At 5'3", Bebe is much smaller than Rachel but her strength is undeniable as she proudly shows off in her first ever lifting video.

She begins by lifting Rachel in a front staddle and proceeds to dance around the room with her. As a professionally trained acrobat and ballerina, Bebe shows perfect form and strikes dancer poses throughout her lifts. She effortessly performs fireman's carries, over the shoulder, back to back, cradles, front and side straddles, piggyback rides and shoulder sits without ever taking a break!

Many times, good things come in small packages and the super strong Bebe is living proof. Enjoy!

htt://www.clips4sale.com/39486
WOW! Awesome vid, dear Rachel! This one had it all. Loved the OTS!!! That beautiful butt of yours.... to die for!
Cheers!
Old February 26th, 2011, 01:25   #442
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
WOW! Awesome vid, dear Rachel! This one had it all. Loved the OTS!!! That beautiful butt of yours.... to die for!
Cheers!
Thanks so much Lifter!

The butt shot was filmed with you especially in mind!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (March 4th, 2011)
Old February 26th, 2011, 02:53   #443
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
366 Total

Quote:
Thanks so much Lifter!

The butt shot was filmed with you especially in mind!
Oh, darling! Thank you so, so very much! Now who's the one that is blushing?

It's an amazing vid. A classic! By the way, in all of the excitement, I forgot to thank the lovely Bebe on a magnificent job. She picked you up effortlessly, with such ease and grace, awesome!
Can't wait for more vids, darling, but I've got a feeling you already know that!
Big, big hug!
Old February 26th, 2011, 12:42   #444
fa
STANDARD

0 For This Post
5 Total
Default piggyback

hi rachel i am a big fan i weigh 120 lbs would you be able to piggyback me in a session
Old February 26th, 2011, 18:16   #445
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,179 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa View Post
hi rachel i am a big fan i weigh 120 lbs would you be able to piggyback me in a session
You're obviously fishing for Rachel to say "of course" so that you can enjoy the fantasy...Honestly, she has demonstrated lifts of all kinds on guys well over 200 pounds, so how could you expect her NOT to be able to piggyback 120 pounds? Many pre-teen children could do that...
Who Said Thanks:
greybeezer (February 26th, 2011)
Old February 26th, 2011, 22:55   #446
smallwm
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
43 Total

Quote:
Kaycee wanted to shoot her first video lifting a male, so we called the local modeling agency, and told them to send one over. He walked through the door and after sizing him up, Kaycee puts on an extremely impressive display of strength and lifting ability!

Kaycee has been an athlete all of her life, played soccer throughout college, and admits that she is always lifting her boyfriend. So, it is easy to understand why she has no problem lifting this 185 pound male. She effortlessly completes over the shoulder lifts, fireman's carries and lunges with him on her back, piggyback rides, back to back lifts, airplane rides, front and side straddles, and cradles where she tosses him in the air and catches him.

Once she is warmed up, Kaycee really demonstrates an amazing display of strength, as she performs squats with him sitting on her shoulders, and then moves him onto one shoulder as she is walking around with him! She also executes one arm between the legs lifts, and then finishes with a variety of overhead lifts! Kaycee is really enjoying herself as she is smiling and laughing throughout the entire video! You can tell that she is in complete control and loving every minute of it!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

Rachel

I purchased my first clip which I was very impressed by her. It won't be the last time I buy clips from the site. I hope one day our paths will indeed cross which as I said before I would be very willing to do a video shoot of me being lifted by you or one of your friends
Old February 27th, 2011, 00:40   #447
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Oh, darling! Thank you so, so very much! Now who's the one that is blushing?

It's an amazing vid. A classic! By the way, in all of the excitement, I forgot to thank the lovely Bebe on a magnificent job. She picked you up effortlessly, with such ease and grace, awesome!
Can't wait for more vids, darling, but I've got a feeling you already know that!
Big, big hug!
Thanks again Lifter! I too was extremely impressed with Bebe's strength and form and also willingness to try any lift and pull it off!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old February 27th, 2011, 00:42   #448
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa View Post
Like WWE4Life said, that's a silly question! I could probably piggyback you for the whole session!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old February 27th, 2011, 00:44   #449
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
You're obviously fishing for Rachel to say "of course" so that you can enjoy the fantasy...Honestly, she has demonstrated lifts of all kinds on guys well over 200 pounds, so how could you expect her NOT to be able to piggyback 120 pounds? Many pre-teen children could do that...
Well said WWE4Life!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old February 27th, 2011, 00:46   #450
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallwm View Post
Rachel

I purchased my first clip which I was very impressed by her. It won't be the last time I buy clips from the site. I hope one day our paths will indeed cross which as I said before I would be very willing to do a video shoot of me being lifted by you or one of your friends
Hi Smallwm! Thanks so much for your support It would be great to add you to the site as my next male liftee!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
smallwm (February 27th, 2011)