Old February 25th, 2011, 22:53   #451
ateam81353
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
41 Total
Default If you are taking requests...

I know I have posted this before, but just wanted to throw it out there again

1) A vid with a small guy and a hot girl in stripper heels. Clear stripper heels are so sexy and they let the girl be so much taller than the guy.

2) Rescue videos. I know you already have one rescue video, but we need a super sexy one. Like one where a hot girl rescues a guy getting beat up and cradle carries him away. Another one would be a hot chick dressed like Supergirl saving a small guy.

3) Any videos where there is more romance and kissing is sexy too. I like the foreplay and making out before getting the grind on.

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK TAYLOR!

You are the best!
Old February 26th, 2011, 16:35   #452
dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

0 For This Post
5,417 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTaylor View Post
Rapture is booked with me tomorrow.
I will have her do the two suggestions

1 height comparison for sure
2 shoulder carries: If she can do them I will have her do them
Anymore requests.
High cradle lifts, tossing the guy easily in the air. Some tests of strength (arm wrestling, for example) would also be great. Actually, anything that requires and demonstrates strength. Considering Rapture's physique and height, and what Moxxie could do (who is much smaller and less muscular), I'm sure many of us would like to see Rapture test her limits.
Old February 26th, 2011, 18:24   #453
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Hey Taylor!

I've got mixed emotions about Brooklyn's new video. I'm happy that she's back, but sad that it appears she only does a couple of short lifts and that it focusses mainly on scissors, etc. Now, I haven't purchased it yet, so I could be wrong...but I'd love to have seen her do a full-length lift vid with lots of cradles, bearhugs, over one shoulder lifts, etc. Is that in the works?

Also, my ongoing obsession with hoping that you'll find JC Simpson at some point has hit a roadblock. I don't have a clue where she's based or how to contact her because she doesn't seem to have a personal site. I did find out that she also has done adult work under the name "Adrian Olsen". If you're out of Las Vegas (is that correct?) and she's out of L.A. (which seems likely to me), then perhaps it's more likely you could connect than if she's based in New York or elsewhere on the east coast.

Just some thoughts...Personally I've found Moxie's style of lifts (holding a guy over one shoulder and "playing with him"...long cradles, etc.) to be the most satisfying on your site. I'm also partial to thinner, athletic girls than super large amazons because I have been spoiled myself by building my website with girls next door lifting much heavier guys...it just seems more impressive to me than a 170 pound female lifting a 120 pound guy. Anyway, I've learned over the years how varied our lift and carry community is, so please everybody all the time is impossible. Just keep making amazing videos like you are and there will always be something for each taste!

A big fan,
Dave
Old February 26th, 2011, 20:56   #454
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Hey Taylor!

I've got mixed emotions about Brooklyn's new video. I'm happy that she's back, but sad that it appears she only does a couple of short lifts and that it focusses mainly on scissors, etc. Now, I haven't purchased it yet, so I could be wrong...but I'd love to have seen her do a full-length lift vid with lots of cradles, bearhugs, over one shoulder lifts, etc. Is that in the works?

Also, my ongoing obsession with hoping that you'll find JC Simpson at some point has hit a roadblock. I don't have a clue where she's based or how to contact her because she doesn't seem to have a personal site. I did find out that she also has done adult work under the name "Adrian Olsen". If you're out of Las Vegas (is that correct?) and she's out of L.A. (which seems likely to me), then perhaps it's more likely you could connect than if she's based in New York or elsewhere on the east coast.

Just some thoughts...Personally I've found Moxie's style of lifts (holding a guy over one shoulder and "playing with him"...long cradles, etc.) to be the most satisfying on your site. I'm also partial to thinner, athletic girls than super large amazons because I have been spoiled myself by building my website with girls next door lifting much heavier guys...it just seems more impressive to me than a 170 pound female lifting a 120 pound guy. Anyway, I've learned over the years how varied our lift and carry community is, so please everybody all the time is impossible. Just keep making amazing videos like you are and there will always be something for each taste!

A big fan,
Dave
I shoot both in LA and Las Vegas. I missed her last time she was in LA and she has not been back for a while.

I titled the Brooklyn clip Small Girl Leg Scissors instead of Lift and carry because she did not lift him enough for it to be called lift and carry. She did do several quick lifts. That was all she could do. I was shocked because the first time I shoot her she jumped in and talked about how easy lifting was then this trip it was not so easy for her. I am not going to shoot her again and just lose money but I am trying to find smaller thinner girls to lift.

How did you find the small girls that can lift? I am not having an easy time finding this. I would rather not shoot a girl that can just pick the guy up for a few seconds and drop him.
Old February 26th, 2011, 20:58   #455
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dp View Post
High cradle lifts, tossing the guy easily in the air. Some tests of strength (arm wrestling, for example) would also be great. Actually, anything that requires and demonstrates strength. Considering Rapture's physique and height, and what Moxxie could do (who is much smaller and less muscular), I'm sure many of us would like to see Rapture test her limits.
I hate to say this but the bodybuilding models i have come across are the last to test their limits. Most dont even want to lift out of fear of getting hurt. I am about to shoot Rature so will do the arm wrestling and whatever other lifts I can get her to do.
Old February 26th, 2011, 21:09   #456
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Quote:
I shoot both in LA and Las Vegas. I missed her last time she was in LA and she has not been back for a while.

I titled the Brooklyn clip Small Girl Leg Scissors instead of Lift and carry because she did not lift him enough for it to be called lift and carry. She did do several quick lifts. That was all she could do. I was shocked because the first time I shoot her she jumped in and talked about how easy lifting was then this trip it was not so easy for her. I am not going to shoot her again and just lose money but I am trying to find smaller thinner girls to lift.

How did you find the small girls that can lift? I am not having an easy time finding this. I would rather not shoot a girl that can just pick the guy up for a few seconds and drop him.
Sorry to hear that Brooklyn changed her tune

Our businesses are quite different. Because I was simply making muscle/lift vids, I never had to find girls willing to do nudity and/or more risque types of adult modeling. I sought the young, college-age girls because they are fit, and usually stronger than the 30-plus age group (also more willing to push themselves to prove their strength than older gals). I got models for davemeister and collegemusclemag through university newspaper ads, word of mouth, craigslist, modelmayhem, omp, etc. One of my favourite shoots which I would love for you to "borrow/imitate" with your models was my "New Lifter Sisters" video. It featured two college-age sisters, both in the 125-130 pound range, lifting me effortlessly...passing me back and forth in cradle carries, doing super long bearhugs, piggybacks, etc. The girls had so much fun and liked to show off.

That's the thing: adult models who are just being introduced to lift and carry will likely not get it, and will go through the motions, but not be very convincing. Of all your models, you can really see the difference from a Moxxie, vs. say, a Cambrey Sage...Moxxie seems to enjoy it (or at least looks convincing), whereas Cambrey seems to be "faking it."

Again, they're two different markets...I would never have been able to shoot my models with the sexual elements found in your videos...that's why I'm so high on JC Simpson...she has the look of the slim, athletic girl next door, but is also willing to do more intriguing/risque stuff combined with lift and carry. That's why you do so well...people love that you produce lift and carry alongside the other stuff which enhances the whole thing.

Sorry for rambling...I'm bored today and have been spending way too long online
p.s. in terms of other adult stars that are desirable for lift shoots (and to show those beautiful biceps off), add Cheyenne Jewel, Ariel X, Wenona, Dia Zerva, Julie Squeeze to the list...I don't really get why those girls have done so much wrestling stuff but only minimal lift and carry. I know if I was still producing stuff and they were accessible, I would totally work with them.

Last edited by WWE4Life; February 26th, 2011 at 21:13.
Old February 27th, 2011, 02:00   #457
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Sorry to hear that Brooklyn changed her tune

Our businesses are quite different. Because I was simply making muscle/lift vids, I never had to find girls willing to do nudity and/or more risque types of adult modeling. I sought the young, college-age girls because they are fit, and usually stronger than the 30-plus age group (also more willing to push themselves to prove their strength than older gals). I got models for davemeister and collegemusclemag through university newspaper ads, word of mouth, craigslist, modelmayhem, omp, etc. One of my favourite shoots which I would love for you to "borrow/imitate" with your models was my "New Lifter Sisters" video. It featured two college-age sisters, both in the 125-130 pound range, lifting me effortlessly...passing me back and forth in cradle carries, doing super long bearhugs, piggybacks, etc. The girls had so much fun and liked to show off.

That's the thing: adult models who are just being introduced to lift and carry will likely not get it, and will go through the motions, but not be very convincing. Of all your models, you can really see the difference from a Moxxie, vs. say, a Cambrey Sage...Moxxie seems to enjoy it (or at least looks convincing), whereas Cambrey seems to be "faking it."

Again, they're two different markets...I would never have been able to shoot my models with the sexual elements found in your videos...that's why I'm so high on JC Simpson...she has the look of the slim, athletic girl next door, but is also willing to do more intriguing/risque stuff combined with lift and carry. That's why you do so well...people love that you produce lift and carry alongside the other stuff which enhances the whole thing.

Sorry for rambling...I'm bored today and have been spending way too long online
p.s. in terms of other adult stars that are desirable for lift shoots (and to show those beautiful biceps off), add Cheyenne Jewel, Ariel X, Wenona, Dia Zerva, Julie Squeeze to the list...I don't really get why those girls have done so much wrestling stuff but only minimal lift and carry. I know if I was still producing stuff and they were accessible, I would totally work with them.
Cambry is not bad
I am shooting her tomorrow. She moved out of state and is coming in for the week to shoot. I will work on booking Dia, Cheyenne and the girl Julie. I have their e mails. well at least the first two. I know someone who knows the third one.

Where do you shoot?
Old February 27th, 2011, 02:01   #458
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

0 For This Post
285 Total

O I forgot RaptureQueen looked amazing she dyed her hair brown.
She did arm wrestling, height and size comparison, size lift and another suggestion form her I forget which.
Old February 27th, 2011, 06:02   #459
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,179 Total

Quote:
Cambry is not bad
I am shooting her tomorrow. She moved out of state and is coming in for the week to shoot. I will work on booking Dia, Cheyenne and the girl Julie. I have their e mails. well at least the first two. I know someone who knows the third one.

Where do you shoot?
When I did shoots, I was based out of Toronto. Good to hear that you can pursue Cheyenne, Dia, and maybe Julie.
Old February 27th, 2011, 19:35   #460
MistressTaylor
AmazonBitch

1 For This Post
285 Total

Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (April 9th, 2011)