VIP Honored
Indian VIP 3

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,083 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leobor View Post
Ok guys...

Those photos are PUBLIC. We get aroused by them - so what? People get aroused by other public photos too. If you see some nice looking girl standing alone in bikini, of course you will get aroused, no matter if you are in LC or not.

We dont have to harass anyone, but we dont need unnessesery feeling we are guilty for something.
I agree, My thoughts actually. when A woman posts public not just between friend she some might look at her in a different lite for example a nice bikini. if some one gets aroused {not minors though} so what! that is part of the real world. all different aspects of woman can be admired anywhere.
most of these are posted on you-tube are just that public viewing. If some one is apprehensive about what someone will see in the photo or clip(even not knowing exactly what. then they should simply not post on you-tube and most photo shoot albums have the option of privet invites.
in other words simply looking at a woman and admiring her in the supermarket even if she does not know it is not exploition.
I do understand the concern of those who post to the contrary but this is honestly how i feel.
carrychris
Old August 6th, 2009, 11:57   #42
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,727 Total

The point is that you will get aroused by nice looking girls anywhere. That is - if you are heterosexual male and not living in Afganistan.
Old August 8th, 2009, 01:15   #43
carrychris2009
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 3

0 For This Post
1,083 Total

point well made. this is not "voyeurism". We are not looking through someones window or fence or peep hole. we are talking about public posts on you-tube and photo shoot. If you someone or something that arouses you and you keep it to yourself who cares? I do not feel that just the pays sites should makes us feel guiltless.
I am not trying to justify anything it is just how i truly feel.

again understand the concerns of others.
we have had this discussion many times in here in one form or another/
I have said all i have to say on this. we have you-tube lifts as a thread let us move on.

Last edited by carrychris2009; August 8th, 2009 at 01:16. Reason: adding to it
Old August 15th, 2009, 14:33   #44
motive
STANDARD

0 For This Post
41 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
I have an incredibly hard time with the analogy to r*pe. I do not even like the word used here. I have edited the comment to remove the "a" and replace it.

Does the poster know what r*pe is? It is an act of ugly force and domination. He can have his opinion, but I could not disagree more with any statement that uses the word lovely before such an incredibly vile act.

Note: The poster has had his own account terminated for personal reasons having nothing to do with this.
sorry for the ugly word...
Old August 16th, 2009, 09:23   #45
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,727 Total

I have one announcment too. But first I have to say I dont feel depressed, sad or feel anything bad cos of LC interest. These kind of periods are ussual for me when I want to leave boards and net LC meterials for a month or two. So, I am not asking moderators to close my account, I am just informing you that you wont see me for a while here.

See ya mates and have a nice boosting!
Old August 16th, 2009, 17:36   #46
carrychris2009
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 3

0 For This Post
1,083 Total

Quote:
I have one announcment too. But first I have to say I dont feel depressed, sad or feel anything bad cos of LC interest. These kind of periods are ussual for me when I want to leave boards and net LC meterials for a month or two. So, I am not asking moderators to close my account, I am just informing you that you wont see me for a while here.

See ya mates and have a nice boosting!
that's cool. leobor. sometimes it I feel it is good to step away from the net once in awhile. well don't be gone to long and my your time away from here be fruitful.

good to see i am not the only who uses the world "boost"
Old August 16th, 2009, 17:57   #47
jj009
VIP

0 For This Post
41 Total

Quote:
The point is that you will get aroused by nice looking girls anywhere. That is - if you are heterosexual male and not living in Afganistan.
LOL
so true

If we could get the afgan men into L&C there might be peace
Old August 16th, 2009, 18:33   #48
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

0 For This Post
234 Total

I have questioned my passion and interest to l & c only 5 times in my life. The last time was about a year ago. Can?t really remember what caused it, but it had something to do with my realizition that what it would do to my reputation if people would discover that I?ve got this fetish.

Anyways, I?m not depressed about my fetish. I?ve had it over 20 years and it has grown into me. It kinda defines me. But I?m not thinking about it 24/7.

If I see a good looking girl I usually check her look from tip to toe, and if the girl is - shall we say developed nicely - I might oogle her a bit longer. I?m not thinking "Gee, she could easily scoop me up." whenever I see a hot girl. I used to do that, but that was in the past, when I assumed that almost every girl could lift me.
Old August 17th, 2009, 15:16   #49
Nateliftee
VIP Honored
The "2nd" first member

0 For This Post
56 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by motive View Post
sorry for the ugly word...

Motive. You're back! For how long though?
Old September 27th, 2009, 17:30   #50
Liftme71
STANDARD

0 For This Post
14 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmguy View Post

Is it an usual fetish? Sure.

But think about it this way. There are people in there who are into pedophilia, beastiality, bloodplay... at least you're (hopefully) not one of them.
But many Fetishes like Sado-Maso or Gay-Love looks "Normal" to the people. When you tell a Woman that Lift&Carry gives you a Turn on than they think its unusual and maybe they think that you are a Freak.

Often i wish that i was born with normal and accepted sexual intrests. But L&C is a part of me.