Old June 21st, 2011, 23:35   #561
aloknath
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
446 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Thank so much Ashok, I am really glad you enjoyed it!

Paige was really fun to work with and I am hoping to shoot with her again the next time she visits Florida. I will most definitely keep your idea in mind if we shoot with her again.
That's great - I'll look fwd to it!

Also, do you think there's any possibility you might switch to a higher resolution camera at any point? I understand if it's not possible - I know they're expensive/hard to get.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 00:03   #562
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
That's great - I'll look fwd to it!

Also, do you think there's any possibility you might switch to a higher resolution camera at any point? I understand if it's not possible - I know they're expensive/hard to get.
Hello Ashok,
Unfortunately, at this point in time switching to a higher res camera isn't practical for me. The camera that I currently have is only about a year and a half old, and the raw file sizes are almost as large as true high def cameras. Where I lose some of the quality is more on the back end in the editing software that I am currently using. It is very bsic, but easy to use, and works well or me.

I will try playing with the lighting and the editing in the future and see what I can do.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old June 23rd, 2011, 22:46   #563
RachelFights
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel's Lift and Carry Seduction

This is Rachel's most sensual lift and carry video yet!

Rachel is in a playful and mischievous mood and decides Rick is the perfect playtoy. She tells him she wants to try a new lift and has him lay on top of her. She then proceeds to perform pelvic thrust lifts with the 220 pound man! Rachel then performs between the leg lifts with both legs and single legs, cradles, over the shoulder, fireman's carry, and several more lifts while teasing him all throughout.

Now that Rachel is all warmed up and turned on, she puts on a pair of 6" platform heels and pins Rick up against the wall and dances for him. She then strips him down to his underwear, takes off her top and puts him on her back for some lifting and deep kissing, She performs several lifts including cradles, front straddles, piggybacks and lap sitting while passionately kissing Rick.

Rachel shows she is in complete control by picking Rick up in a front straddle with her platform heels on, putting him against the wall and pins both of his hand behind his head while deep kissing him.

If Rachel can do this to a 6'2" 220 lbs man, think of what she can do to you!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (October 26th, 2017), unknown (June 27th, 2011)
Old June 26th, 2011, 09:21   #564
minimaxde
VIP

0 For This Post
127 Total
Default tiny petite girl

Hi lovely Rachel,

what about the lifting clips with a tiny petite 90lbs-Girl? I am still waiting. Did you find a girl and a common date?

Minimax
Old July 1st, 2011, 21:47   #565
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi lovely Rachel,

what about the lifting clips with a tiny petite 90lbs-Girl? I am still waiting. Did you find a girl and a common date?

Minimax
Hi Minimaxde!

I haven't found one quite that small yet but I am releasing another petite girl getting lifted shortly. It will be my next clip.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 1st, 2011, 22:48   #566
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Light as a Feather

Kaycee is in her best shape yet. At 5'11", this sexy blonde is toned, statuesque, and looking to put her amazon strength to the test. The sexy raven haired Choice is the perfect liftee. At 5' 3", the petite and slimmed down Choice looks as beautiful as ever in her hot pink bikini.

Kaycee wastes no time lifting and tossing Choice around as she is as light as a feather in her arms. Kaycee performs bicep curls with Choice in a cradle position, fireman's carries, over the shoulders, side and front straddles, back to back, ponyrides, airplane rides, squats and calf raises, one arm crotch lifts and much more.

Kaycee also efffortlessly peforms a flawless gorilla overhead press with Choice and holds her in this position as she walks around the room with her high overhead!

If you are a fan of seeing a strong amazon woman lift a much smaller petite one, then you will love this video!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 4th, 2011, 17:55   #567
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
The sexy and super strong Kaycee is Rachel's lift and carry protege. She has been dying to shoot more videos but before Rachel would let her, she gave Kaycee some very specific lift and carry homework!

Rachel's homework was for Kaycee to find one of her cute friends, practice lifting her at home and come up with some new lifts she has never done before and then convince her friend to shoot a lift and carry video for Rachel.

Kaycee didn't disappoint and arrived with her beautiful asian friend Robin. Both girls came ready for action and performed a wide variety of lifts with each other, including cradles, back to back, shoulder sits and stands, sitting on one shoulder, side straddles, over the shoulder, fireman's carries, upside down lifts, overheads and MUCH, MUCH MORE. Kaycee & Robin performed several creative lifts that even Rachel hadn't seen yet.

Come see why Kaycee got an A+ on her lift and carry homework!

Just picked this up....I bought this initially because I really enjoyed Kaycee fan based off her debut flick with you, but given that it was Robin that was carried over the shoulder she was the one that stole the show for me on this one. Usually, the Asian thing isn't my thing but Robin definitely is one of the exceptions for me.

Nice job.
Old July 4th, 2011, 18:16   #568
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ View Post
Just picked this up....I bought this initially because I really enjoyed Kaycee fan based off her debut flick with you, but given that it was Robin that was carried over the shoulder she was the one that stole the show for me on this one. Usually, the Asian thing isn't my thing but Robin definitely is one of the exceptions for me.

Nice job.
Thanks so much EZ for the kinds words, I am glad you enjoyed the clip!

I try to use and find a variety of different girls, both in shape, size and ethnicity to keep things interesting. I know everyone has different tastes so I want to make sure I have something for everyone!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
dendrin (July 4th, 2011)
Old July 4th, 2011, 18:33   #569
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,931 Total

The one armed crotch lift by Kaycee is an impressive lift. You could try it as well or even a two arm version from directly behind them or in front of them.
Old July 4th, 2011, 22:23   #570
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
The one armed crotch lift by Kaycee is an impressive lift. You could try it as well or even a two arm version from directly behind them or in front of them.
Thanks Dendrin, I thought so too!

That was actually an impromptu lift by Kaycee but I will try to incorporate both the one arm and two arm versions into future videos

www.clips4sale.com/39486