Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 9th, 2011, 20:30   #571
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
205 Total
Default Sexy Referee Ponyrides in Heels

Rachel is dressed in her sexy referee outfit and her 8" platform heels. She has called a penalty on Charlie, and his punishment is to jump on her back and be walked and carried around the room like a little boy!

Rachel towers over her male liftee before ordering him on her back. She then walks laps around the house with him wrapped around her. She performs squats and calf raises while the whole time wearing her 8" heels and is in complete control over the smaller male. She gets in a pony position and Charlie looks like a jockey as he straddles the much bigger and stronger Rachel with his feet dangling high off the ground.

Rachel never lets Charlie touch the ground for the entire length of this video until the very end. Once she has had her fun, she lets him down and strikes a confident victory pose.

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 9th, 2011, 22:10   #572
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
805 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Rachel is dressed in her sexy referee outfit and her 8" platform heels. She has called a penalty on Charlie, and his punishment is to jump on her back and be walked and carried around the room like a little boy!

Rachel towers over her male liftee before ordering him on her back. She then walks laps around the house with him wrapped around her. She performs squats and calf raises while the whole time wearing her 8" heels and is in complete control over the smaller male. She gets in a pony position and Charlie looks like a jockey as he straddles the much bigger and stronger Rachel with his feet dangling high off the ground.

Rachel never lets Charlie touch the ground for the entire length of this video until the very end. Once she has had her fun, she lets him down and strikes a confident victory pose.

Calf raises in 8" heels, eh? Don't think I've seen that before..
Old July 9th, 2011, 22:18   #573
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Calf raises in 8" heels, eh? Don't think I've seen that before..
Hi Strut!

They weren't easy! It's kinda hard to tell because of the shoes but the back of the heels are off the ground and you can see my calves superflexed.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 10th, 2011, 03:18   #574
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Rachel, could you tell me what kind of penalty I need to commit so I'd be subjected to the "punishment" of jumping on your back and being carried by you?

You are awesome Rachel!
Old July 10th, 2011, 09:09   #575
jvzann
VIP

0 For This Post
254 Total

Quote:
Kaycee is in her best shape yet. At 5'11", this sexy blonde is toned, statuesque, and looking to put her amazon strength to the test. The sexy raven haired Choice is the perfect liftee. At 5' 3", the petite and slimmed down Choice looks as beautiful as ever in her hot pink bikini.

Kaycee wastes no time lifting and tossing Choice around as she is as light as a feather in her arms. Kaycee performs bicep curls with Choice in a cradle position, fireman's carries, over the shoulders, side and front straddles, back to back, ponyrides, airplane rides, squats and calf raises, one arm crotch lifts and much more.

Kaycee also efffortlessly peforms a flawless gorilla overhead press with Choice and holds her in this position as she walks around the room with her high overhead!

If you are a fan of seeing a strong amazon woman lift a much smaller petite one, then you will love this video!

Hi Rachel. Fantastic clip, thanks so much, I especially like the one arm crotch lift
Would you ever consider trying to lift one of your smaller girls by her pants in a wedgie lift?
Also, have you ever tried an overhead lift with hand positions like in the picture below?
Thanks Rachel
J

Old July 10th, 2011, 15:12   #576
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post
Rachel, could you tell me what kind of penalty I need to commit so I'd be subjected to the "punishment" of jumping on your back and being carried by you?

You are awesome Rachel!
Thanks so much jbl165

Thats an easy one! All you need to do is come to Orlando, the penalty would be trespassing and the punishment is to be subjected to having me lift and carry you in one of my videos!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 10th, 2011, 15:18   #577
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvzann View Post
Hi Rachel. Fantastic clip, thanks so much, I especially like the one arm crotch lift
Would you ever consider trying to lift one of your smaller girls by her pants in a wedgie lift?
Also, have you ever tried an overhead lift with hand positions like in the picture below?
Thanks Rachel
J

Thank you jvzann, I'm so happy you enjoyed the clip!

I would definitely consider a pants wedgie lift as long as it isnt too painful for the liftee. I will try it the next time I shoot with a little girl and see if its feasible.

I havent tried the overhead like the pictures you provided but I would consider it. Most of the overheads you see in that position are a bit more staged than an actual overhead lift from start to finish. I think it may be harder to balance the liftee this way in an actual lift than the way we do it in our store and the last thing I want to do is drop somebody on their head!

However, I will try anything once so we will see!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 10th, 2011, 16:02   #578
jbl165
STANDARD

0 For This Post
31 Total

Quote:
Thanks so much jbl165

Thats an easy one! All you need to do is come to Orlando, the penalty would be trespassing and the punishment is to be subjected to having me lift and carry you in one of my videos!
I actually lived in Orlando back in the days before the internet (and before Rachel!), but it's grown so much, I'll need a gps to find you and trespass!

I would definitely love to be lifted and carried by you. I'm 5-11, 170 lbs, so I'd be a feather for you. Sitting on your shoulders would be my favorite. But I prefer to keep my lift and carry world private, so I'd probably have to pass on the video. But who knows, I might get my nerve on!

I'll start working on my trespassing skills! Thanks for the reply and as always, thanks for the great videos and lifts!
Old July 11th, 2011, 12:08   #579
Liftluvver
STANDARD

0 For This Post
62 Total

Quote:

PUNISHMENT??? Seems more like a reward to me...
Old July 12th, 2011, 00:06   #580
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
205 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post
I actually lived in Orlando back in the days before the internet (and before Rachel!), but it's grown so much, I'll need a gps to find you and trespass!

I would definitely love to be lifted and carried by you. I'm 5-11, 170 lbs, so I'd be a feather for you. Sitting on your shoulders would be my favorite. But I prefer to keep my lift and carry world private, so I'd probably have to pass on the video. But who knows, I might get my nerve on!

I'll start working on my trespassing skills! Thanks for the reply and as always, thanks for the great videos and lifts!
I know, Orlando has gotten huge!

Oh, I could toss you around like you weighed nothing I understand wanting to keep your lift and carry world private, but it is also nice to have a video of it as well!

Thanks again for the kind words!

www.clips4sale.com/39486