Old September 27th, 2009, 18:02   #51
Liftme71
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
14 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkhan_amexx View Post
Hi, guys I am the also one who get "turn on" by lift and carry but I like mostly FF carries.Can some one explain why I got more aroused by FF .???
And other thing is that if the lifter is younger girl or teen girl who lifts her mom or aunt I get very very
Can some other is here who love younger is taller then older or lifts older...
You are not the only one here. In most of my erotic L&C-Fantasys a skinny Mom gets Lifted by her Daughter. The Daughter is often heavier or taller or have some bigger Body-Parts (like Feet or Breast or so).

Nobody knows of that. Its only a Fantasy in my head and i hurt Nobody with that. So dont thinking to bad of that.

The younger/older Lift Fantasys are the strongest, but i have some other L&C Fantasys like Lesbian L&C or me getting lifted by a Woman and sitting on her Lap. In the other Way and i am also thinking about lifting a realy petite, tiny Woman in all varoius Ways.
Who Said Thanks:
Liftluvver (July 8th, 2011)
Old July 2nd, 2011, 06:41   #52
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Guys, I really wouldn't worry,, I think being obsessed with L&C is fine.. It's harmless fun really... Some guys like feet, collect stuff or some watch every football game and get depressed when the season is over.. I have fun making the L&C videos, I like feeling strong and like making stuff for the fans to enjoy.

So don't feel bad that you like what i like.. I had a phase where I LOVED leather pants on men, the look, the smell of the leather, it was just a real turn on.. and I still like wrestling as foreplay, feeling overwhelmed and helpless while under a stronger man..

Does that make me a bad person? No.. if someone is freaked out a harmless hobby/desire, then they are not the one for you...

Hope you do not mind a woman chiming in...

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308

Last edited by girlfights; July 2nd, 2011 at 06:49.
Old July 2nd, 2011, 06:49   #53
girlfights
STANDARD

1 For This Post
119 Total

Sorry forgot this...IF L&C is making you sad and depressed.. that is not good, maybe try to find a new hobby.. if something doesn't make you happy, why do it? Sorry very simple way to put it, I know....

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (July 9th, 2011)
Old July 2nd, 2011, 11:35   #54
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Hi Guys
The one thing that I have learned in my many years as a fetish Model, Wrestler, and in my personal life is that everbody has something (including me ) that can be considered a fetish. The difference is that some people admit it, while others do not.

The key is to find someone who is not only ok with it, but will embrace it in some form. Not everyone will (so screw them ) but some will. It definitely cuts down on the dating pool but atleast you then find somebody you can be yourself around and not have to hide or feel bad about what you really enjoy.

This is not just true with lift and carry, but also with other unique interests, and I have seen many, many success stories. Including my own!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old July 2nd, 2011, 13:54   #55
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
446 Total

That is definitely useful advice posited by our forum's producers.

I think some of the original 'depression' in the thread comes from some people having their sex/love lives dominated by the need for L&C. As in some people actually end up preferring the fetish to sex or require the fetish to be involved in order to enjoy the sex. The former thing, particularly, is a bit of a problem. When it becomes a pathological paraphilia, basically.

But as the last two posters say, a fetish like L&C being enjoyed alongside a healthy sex life is absolutely nothing to be ashamed or depressed about!
Old July 8th, 2011, 00:48   #56
Junkies19
VIPOS

0 For This Post
3,661 Total

I just hate that it's so hard to find new f/f content and I can spend hours looking for material to satisfy my craving.
Old July 9th, 2011, 02:19   #57
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Hello as far as I'm aware aside from maybe one guy here I'm the youngest to have started a desire for lift and carry, at 4years old I knew about it long before I knew what sex was, I would watch carry scenes over and over but as I grew older I did feel helpless with this desire, never could see enough of it, hated media where carries should take place but don't and I never spoke to anyone about my tastes. So I too have felt depressed about this fetish, much like how one would about having feelings for someone... I remember standing in a newspaper and book store for well over an hour looking at a comic with an ff cradle until I was told to leave....

BUT then one day when the internet was fairly new to me at home, summer 1999 I just looked up carry and presto! Women lifting women in arms, by ffcarries, great man! So at least I found out there are a few of us out there and I've never been depressed about our fascination for carries ever again, I've accepted it and as girlfights points out it doesn't make us bad people, provided we don't harm people with it....

It's the cleanest fetish I know of! Nevertheless I tell very few people about it, I only managed to tell my best friend for the first time last year when he was drunk though I've known him since 1989! I've only told one family member too, I may never be ready to talk about it casually to people I know, more so cos it makes no sense and I don't like having to explain myself
Old July 9th, 2011, 02:21   #58
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,154 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkies19 View Post
I just hate that it's so hard to find new f/f content and I can spend hours looking for material to satisfy my craving.
ff is a curse, before I found women lifting women I had no preference just so long as women are cradled but since I've gotten accustomed to ffcarries it is harder to be satisfied
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:50   #59
lcand223
VIP

0 For This Post
535 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkies19 View Post
I got the same problem, you get fed up with the same videos after a while, so I spent hours looking for videos and I'm very picky, so it takes long to find something which is to my taste.
Old July 9th, 2011, 17:22   #60
Junkies19
VIPOS

0 For This Post
3,661 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post

It's the cleanest fetish I know of! Nevertheless I tell very few people about it, I only managed to tell my best friend for the first time last year when he was drunk though I've known him since 1989! I've only told one family member too, I may never be ready to talk about it casually to people I know, more so cos it makes no sense and I don't like having to explain myself
You're better than me. Aside from this forum I haven't told a soul about this fetish.