The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Female Muscle

Old April 12th, 2020, 10:01   #51
CageDemon
VIPOS

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom23 View Post
Any luck with the blurred faces yet?? You could also just zoom in and screen shot it so the faces are not shown. But yes, those iPhone stickers seem easy to cover up a face as well.
Sorry I only just saw this comment from you phantom.

I had a chat with my now fianc?e about how she would feel doing l and c and me sharing photos with blurred faces etc.

I felt that was absolutely the right thing to do in asking her. Unfortunately her answer was a definite NO as although she really enjoys l and c she wants it to just be 'our' thing, which I have to respect.

I'm very lucky to have her and I'm not going to jeopardize that.
CageDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2020, 19:19   #52
theSittingTroll
STANDARD

Has anyone had experiences of your muscular gf/wife being stronger than you?

I remember that in the beginning of my relatioship with my ex, her lower body being obviously more muscular and stronger than mine. I wasnt into the gym at that time, did mostly cardio.

Specifications from 5 years ago when we started dating:

Me:
185cm
62kg
20 years old

Her:
165cm
60kg
19 years old

She had a history of playing hockey and dancing, so her legs were clearly a lot stronger. We both started going to the gym, and right from the beginning she could do at least 50kg more than me in squats and legpress. Squatting 70 was easy for her after 2 months, while I still struggled with squatting 50.
We would also compete in squatting each OTHER
I was still weak and could do like 6 squats her her weight, while she easily did 17 with me on HER BACK
Of course as time went by, I caught her leg strength from training at the gym, simply because of testostreno that men have.

But I really do miss those times when her legs were clearly stronger and bigger than mine! While kissing while sitting on her lap I would always just touch her squads and calves that she would flex... I easily got hard from that and she noticed it every time! And she even enjoyed making me hard and started flexing here and there almost daily!
theSittingTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 12th, 2020, 20:29   #53
JaseB
STANDARD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
She's looking great. Obviously putting the hard work in.
Thank you, yeah she is and I can really see (and feel!) the difference
JaseB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2020, 15:59   #54
luff(arungen)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftboy996 View Post
Have you ever had or do you actually have girlfriends with a solid amount of muscle, maybe more muscles than you have?
Back in the middle of the 2000s, when I was in my early 20s, I dated an amateur bodybuilder who had a great body, but had a rather average face. She was muscular - but not as muscular as pro bodybuilders. She was trying to become a pro bodybuilder but was maybe 2-3 years away from that level muscle iirc.

She was easily more muscular than me though and had absolutely no trouble lifting and carrying me. In fact, the only reason I even started to date her was because I wanted to get lifts from her and I knew that it would be easy to goad her into it if we were dating (I know, it was kinda immoral of me to use her like that.... but I was young back then lol).
Old April 18th, 2020, 23:38   #55
davelifted
VIP Honored

I've known/know a number of women who are stronger than me, and not noticeably muscular either. The most surprising is this one, who pinned me quite easily and then picked me up, saying "you're not very heavy" - and I'm at least 40lbs heavier than she is !
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 00.34.01.png (529.3 KB, 340 views)
davelifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2020, 04:59   #56
aaltra
STANDARD

Wow ! What was your height and weight ? hers ? In what ways did she lift you ? Sensual ones ?

Thanks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by luff(arungen) View Post
Back in the middle of the 2000s, when I was in my early 20s, I dated an amateur bodybuilder who had a great body, but had a rather average face. She was muscular - but not as muscular as pro bodybuilders. She was trying to become a pro bodybuilder but was maybe 2-3 years away from that level muscle iirc.

She was easily more muscular than me though and had absolutely no trouble lifting and carrying me. In fact, the only reason I even started to date her was because I wanted to get lifts from her and I knew that it would be easy to goad her into it if we were dating (I know, it was kinda immoral of me to use her like that.... but I was young back then lol).
aaltra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2020, 16:19   #57
luff(arungen)
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaltra View Post
Wow ! What was your height and weight ? hers ? In what ways did she lift you ? Sensual ones ?

Thanks !
I am 5'8 and was weighing probably 130 lbs at that time. Maybe a bit less even
She was slightly shorter than me, so perhaps 5'5-5'6? She weighed more than me since she had a bunch of muscles, maybe 150-160 lbs.

The lifts were the standard ones: front straddle, fireman's carries, OTS. It was pretty easy to get lifts from her, because she had low self-esteem and I kinda made her think that I'd probably leave her if the sex wasn't good enough (which I did after like 1-2 months coz I got bored of her). I don't think I've ever treated a girl worse than I did her, and I'm always sorry about it. Not my proudest moment
Old April 21st, 2020, 15:01   #58
Liftboy996
STANDARD

Quote:
She was slightly shorter than me, so perhaps 5'5-5'6? She weighed more than me since she had a bunch of muscles, maybe 150-160 lbs.

The lifts were the standard ones: front straddle, fireman's carries, OTS. It was pretty easy to get lifts from her, because she had low self-esteem and I kinda made her think that I'd probably leave her if the sex wasn't good enough (which I did after like 1-2 months coz I got bored of her). I don't think I've ever treated a girl worse than I did her, and I'm always sorry about it. Not my proudest moment
Didn't carrying you help to increase her self-esteem? Or didn't she really enjoy that lifting stuff?
Liftboy996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2020, 17:04   #59
luff(arungen)
Administrator

Quote:

this is gonna sound harsh, but i think me dating her helped raise her self-esteem. She was self-conscious of her body, thinking guys wouldn't like her because she was muscular. And then I came, a guy that looks really good (humblebrag!) who wanted to date her because of her muscles.
Old April 27th, 2020, 11:43   #60
Liftboy996
STANDARD

Quote:
this is gonna sound harsh, but i think me dating her helped raise her self-esteem. She was self-conscious of her body, thinking guys wouldn't like her because she was muscular. And then I came, a guy that looks really good (humblebrag!) who wanted to date her because of her muscles.
Seems like a dream of a woman. Would you break up with her if you had the chance to date her again?
Liftboy996 is offline   Reply With Quote