The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Is This Beauty Queen A Man Or A Woman?
1. Man 2 25.00%
2. Woman 4 50.00%
3. I don't know 2 25.00%
4. Hermaphrodite 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 31st, 2015, 21:22   #1
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
24 Total
Question "Beauty Queen"

Happy New Year Folks:

I wasn't sure of where to put this message or anything like thing like that, so I just put it here in the General Discussion Section since it kind of does deal with a beauty pageant. Anyway, how many of you are actually into hot rod/rockabilly culture to some degree like I am? Well, I ran across this car show beauty pageant and I was real curious about the pageant's winner:

Don't get me wrong, I like redhead chicks and everything, but ... well ... her long face kind of suggests that she may not actually be what "she" is trying to pretend to be, if you know what I mean? To get str8 to the point, do the Rest of You think that she is a man or a woman? Thanks for your response.

Muscle_Chick_Fan
Old March 29th, 2016, 18:06   #2
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle_Chick_Fan View Post
Happy New Year Folks:

I wasn't sure of where to put this message or anything like thing like that, so I just put it here in the General Discussion Section since it kind of does deal with a beauty pageant. Anyway, how many of you are actually into hot rod/rockabilly culture to some degree like I am? Well, I ran across this car show beauty pageant and I was real curious about the pageant's winner:

Don't get me wrong, I like redhead chicks and everything, but ... well ... her long face kind of suggests that she may not actually be what "she" is trying to pretend to be, if you know what I mean? To get str8 to the point, do the Rest of You think that she is a man or a woman? Thanks for your response.

Muscle_Chick_Fan
It's hard to tell from that pic but if that's not a guy in drag that's a pretty beastly chick. I've often considered suggesting a subsection in F/F for B/F......as in beast/female......but then one man's trash is another man's treasure so I decided to keep it under my hat.
Old March 30th, 2016, 04:16   #3
Himannv
STANDARD

1 For This Post
21 Total

She seems to have a few manly features, but I think that's a woman.

Personally, I'm with TheWolfe on this one and I think B/f sounds like a great idea.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (March 30th, 2016)