TheLurker1
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
4,925 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
/url]

I remember trying to lift girls I knew. It was playful kid stuff but there was a bit more to it for me. Even though I had no clue about sexuality at that age, there was some instinctual level that it connected for me. I've been obsessed with it ever since. F/F is just an extension of my desire to lift girls. If someone is going to lift her, why not another girl instead of a guy who isn't me? Plus the fact that a girl can lift her shows that it doesn't take a big, strong guy to do it. The more feminine the lifter, the better. It's like the lifter's femininity multiplies that of the liftee, which is probably why F/M is such a turn off for me.

And I've always HATED being lifted by anyone. I remember being 3 or 4 - about the same time I saw that movie - and my mom and I met up with my dad at a work party. He was being a proud dad and he carried me around the room to introduce me to his coworkers and I got really pissed off. He was embarrassing me, making me feel like I seemed weak or inferior. I wanted to stand on my own two feet!
I mirror this - I'm under half your age and it hasn't faded for me. I make sure to fit LandC into all my female relationships (I have lifted most of my partners, but have lifted a few friends here and there, for pictures).

I'm open to being lifted by a woman, but that's more strength based (a girl who can carry 220lbs of muscle on her shoulders is impressive), as opposed to the feeling most people on this forum would derive from being lifted.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (September 5th, 2020)
Old September 7th, 2020, 18:13   #282
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLurker1 View Post
I mirror this - I'm under half your age and it hasn't faded for me. I make sure to fit LandC into all my female relationships (I have lifted most of my partners, but have lifted a few friends here and there, for pictures).

I'm open to being lifted by a woman, but that's more strength based (a girl who can carry 220lbs of muscle on her shoulders is impressive), as opposed to the feeling most people on this forum would derive from being lifted.
Remember the emphasis of this board is women lifting, not men lifting women.
Old September 8th, 2020, 17:31   #283
Liftcarry86

0 For This Post
0 Total

remember once at age 8 or something being lifted by my cousin i liked it and did not know why.

Chyna of wwe was my first woman to recognize muscular women and imagined myself lifted by here when i was a teen.

Never tried lift carry till now except some lapsitting for fun and never told anyone about my fetish ever
Old September 9th, 2020, 15:13   #284
sportsfan007
STANDARD

0 For This Post
6 Total
Default big May

Quote:
Originally Posted by wunderwanst View Post
hi guys

here's another one.

when i was 15 years old (6 foot, 160 pound) me and 3 neighbor-kids went to a nice public open air bath.
it was during our summer holidays.
there was lou (11, rather skinny 100 pound) and his two older sister
kate (14, 110 pound) and the oldest sibling
may (16, 190 pound with a nice meaty big butt).

we decided to play chicken fight and choose a place, where the water went up to our chest (in that case adapted to little lou
who was the smallest of us).

fortune determined following couple:
me and kate and...
lou and big may

first we boys where to carry the girls.
i had no problem with kate's 100 pound, but lou had to fight hard.
may had to slowly and carefully climb on her little brothers shoulders, in order not to squash him to the ground of the pool.
it looked amazing - his little head hardly to see under that huge ass and thighs of his big sister.

then i suggested to swap places, so the girls had to carry the boys.

after all that pain lou had to endure, he was smiling now, sitting relaxed on big may. may was also relaxed and smiled now, she was strong and sensed her team to win this time.
pretty but slim kate was now to be tested to her limits.
i spread my legs and kate submerged the waterline in order to lift me up.
the second attempt was successful.

i was sitting on her slim shoulders and felt her shaking under my weight.
indeed i loved to feel her neck and her struggling so much, that i got a hardon
and i secretly grinded her neck with every step she took.

after the chicken fight game i had to stay in the water for a good 10 minutes,
to hide my arousal.

either kate never noticed my hardon, or she kept it a secret.
i tend to think it was the former case.

cheers, wunderwanst

Hi Wunderwanst Did you ever get lifted and carried by May the older sister. How tall is she then and now. She must have awesome power.
Old September 18th, 2020, 19:10   #285
mo
STANDARD

1 For This Post
1 Total

Good question, I think I was 11 or 12, I don't know what is it or why. I guess since I was in school I was usually younger than my other classmates, which also meant that I was skinnier and shorter, and for some reason I copped with that by being interested in L&C.

My oldest memories will be:
- I remember once a good girl friend of mine when I was 11/12, once said to me how easy should could lift me, and just the thought of that got me aroused.
- I also remember seeing for the first time in a TV show (which I can't remember which) where a woman cradled a man and that somehow made it a reality to me.
- And I am not only interested in F/M or F/F, although F/F is my biggest interested, I got also to lift a friend of mine multiple ways when we were kids while playing and that was also exciting.
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (September 24th, 2020)
Old September 19th, 2020, 21:59   #286
mostazarock
VIP

0 For This Post
130 Total

never got lifted by classmates?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo View Post
Good question, I think I was 11 or 12, I don't know what is it or why. I guess since I was in school I was usually younger than my other classmates, which also meant that I was skinnier and shorter, and for some reason I copped with that by being interested in L&C.

My oldest memories will be:
- I remember once a good girl friend of mine when I was 11/12, once said to me how easy should could lift me, and just the thought of that got me aroused.
- I also remember seeing for the first time in a TV show (which I can't remember which) where a woman cradled a man and that somehow made it a reality to me.
- And I am not only interested in F/M or F/F, although F/F is my biggest interested, I got also to lift a friend of mine multiple ways when we were kids while playing and that was also exciting.
Old September 20th, 2020, 03:34   #287
mo
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostazarock View Post
never got lifted by classmates?
Nope, at that time, it was for me more embarrassing than anything else, that's why I did my best to avoid that. I am not sure whether I regret that or not, but well it was long time ago.
Old September 24th, 2020, 03:35   #288
LgPkg
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total
Default Since elementary school

I?ve been attracted to powerful women since I was 11 years old.
Old January 2nd, 2021, 21:01   #289
Sergcv7

0 For This Post
1 Total
Default ...

When I was just a child like 12 years
Old January 9th, 2021, 22:11   #290
Carolina21
Banned

0 For This Post