The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old July 24th, 2018, 08:13   #1
Ukeboy

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
7 Total
Default Intro

Hello everyone. New guy here. Very early in life I developed a huge crush on slim, petit, and pretty girls with the skill to physically dominate bigger, stronger men with judo and jiu jitsu techniques. They could take a guy off his feet and throw him over her shoulder or her hip and slam him to the ground at her feet and that is incredibly arousing. Not only that but when she had him down she could pin him and hold him down, tie me up in knots and make me surrender to her. Not by being stronger, just more skilled.
Being picked up by her so she could body slam me was just as hot, as was being being taken across her shoulders for an aeroplan spin or shoulder wheel judo throw. Or just being lifted and carried, possibly in the air 69 position!
It's about sex for me. The head space is being sexually dominated in a physical way by a very feminine woman, dressed to seduce, not kill.
Just one more thing. The Uke in my moniker is a judo term for the guy being thrown. She who throws or pretzels me is Tori.

Last edited by Ukeboy; July 24th, 2018 at 08:15.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 24th, 2018)