Old April 24th, 2022, 19:40   #61
dolce944
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,046 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
The clips4sale main site just acts as a payment handler and server. They don't really work with the individual stores on their site to arrange customs. Some of the clips4sale store owners put their email at the top, so you could contact them through to set something up. Or you could see if they are on another site thats more friendly to customs like Manyvids, Onlyfans, Iwantclips,
Thanks
Old November 13th, 2022, 14:27   #62
Lora Cross
STANDARD

5 For This Post
53 Total

I completely agree! I got introduced to this fetish and fell in love with it...initially through one custom buyer who would order lift and carry customs with all the models i shot with! The other girls loved it too!
Who Said Thanks:
Junkies19 (August 27th, 2023), grim_evil (June 21st, 2023), TheWolfe (November 28th, 2022), PNW Shyguy (November 25th, 2022), raul2626 (November 15th, 2022)
Old August 24th, 2023, 18:05   #63
grim_evil
STANDARD

0 For This Post
210 Total

Hello All,
I have to share my bad experience with studio Paris Love Kink. I am pretty sure she cheated me. I requested her for a custom content on 19th June for 100$ but I didn't receive my clip until present. She doesn't send any answer to my two previous mails. I asked the support of clips4sale and I get this mail: "Clips4Sale is not responsible and has no control over studio owners’ business transactions that occur outside of the Clips4Sale website, this includes custom clips.

To try and resolve the issue we suggest that you contact the company used to send the payment to the studio or the studio themselves.

If your issue is with a clip you purchased through Clips4Sale please provide us with the Sales Order Number so that we can better assist.
Regards,
Clips4Sale.com"

Any idea what to do?
Old August 24th, 2023, 20:53   #64
Junkies19
VIPOS

0 For This Post
3,390 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_evil View Post
Hello All,
I have to share my bad experience with studio Paris Love Kink. I am pretty sure she cheated me. I requested her for a custom content on 19th June for 100$ but I didn't receive my clip until present. She doesn't send any answer to my two previous mails. I asked the support of clips4sale and I get this mail: "Clips4Sale is not responsible and has no control over studio owners’ business transactions that occur outside of the Clips4Sale website, this includes custom clips.

To try and resolve the issue we suggest that you contact the company used to send the payment to the studio or the studio themselves.

If your issue is with a clip you purchased through Clips4Sale please provide us with the Sales Order Number so that we can better assist.
Regards,
Clips4Sale.com"

Any idea what to do?
That stinks man, hopefully it was just some kind of misunderstanding. She's a session girl, if I were in your shoes I'd write a review and give her a chance to make things right.

Good luck!

https://sessiongirls.com/paris-love/
Old August 25th, 2023, 09:22   #65
grim_evil
STANDARD

0 For This Post
210 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkies19 View Post
That stinks man, hopefully it was just some kind of misunderstanding. She's a session girl, if I were in your shoes I'd write a review and give her a chance to make things right.

Good luck!

https://sessiongirls.com/paris-love/
Stinks? Why? I forgot to mention after ten days I wrote her again and asked some information.. you know, I needed some news. She said the shooting will be on 16th of July. After a few days (on 19th July) I asked her whats up? This was the answer: "Good morning. She ended up cancelling. We finally got a rescheduled date. Which will be August 14th"
And this was the last mail she sended. After 14th of August I wrote two mails because I wanted to know what is going on?! But Paris doesn't answer.
Old August 25th, 2023, 11:05   #66
Junkies19
VIPOS

0 For This Post
3,390 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim_evil View Post
Stinks? Why? I forgot to mention after ten days I wrote her again and asked some information.. you know, I needed some news. She said the shooting will be on 16th of July. After a few days (on 19th July) I asked her whats up? This was the answer: "Good morning. She ended up cancelling. We finally got a rescheduled date. Which will be August 14th"
And this was the last mail she sended. After 14th of August I wrote two mails because I wanted to know what is going on?! But Paris doesn't answer.
It stinks that you have to go through this for something you paid for. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding and she's not trying to scam you.
Old August 25th, 2023, 21:15   #67
grim_evil
STANDARD

2 For This Post
210 Total

Update: today finally I was reached her. She asked my apologize and sent back my money.
Who Said Thanks:
Ch4tty Maria (September 14th, 2023), Junkies19 (August 25th, 2023)
Old February 14th, 2024, 08:30   #68
egefaloz
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
3,284 Total

https://www.youtube.com/@shaktigymfaridabad
they offer custom clips
Who Said Thanks:
tiger0008 (February 14th, 2024)
Old February 28th, 2024, 21:18   #69
5supermb
VIPOS

0 For This Post
5,311 Total

Has anyone ever tried to order a custom from seductive studios? I have tried various times over the years and every experience has been extremely difficult and painful.

I first inquired in 2018 but was told the 2 models I wanted couldn’t carry each other due to health issues, but they uploaded clips to their clips4sale only months later of the 2 models performing lifts. I found it very unusual.

I then enquired in 2020 during the pandemic to which I got told the models I wanted weren’t doing shoots because of COVID, which I guess was fair enough.

I then asked again in 2022. I told them the lifts I wanted performed and that there would be no nudity but some kissing. I got various short blunt replies such as ‘what is a front lift’ and ‘can you send picture examples’. Since they have a policy of only replying to emails once per day and not at weekends, this made the whole process drag on for days. After 8 days of emails trying to order my custom, they told me that the models I wanted wouldn’t do kissing, despite me stating on my first email that I wanted kissing. I found this bizarre again as the models I wanted do plenty of kissing clips on clips4sale.

I tried again last year in 2023, asking for the same 2 models. Despite them telling me the year before that they could do the lifts, this time they told me that they couldn’t. Again I got lots of very short and blunt answers to my questions. After another long 6 days worth of emails I got one that simply said ‘I’m not sure they could do over the shoulder’.

I found the whole experience from them very frustrating and bizarre, almost like they were trying to make excuses not to accept my custom. I also found that the person who replies to the emails has little customer service skills. If they only reply to emails once per day and not at all on weekends then they should tell you all of the information you need In one email to save time, not reply with one sentence and then have to wait 24 hours for a response. In total I wasted 18 days trying to order customs but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this from them?
Old March 7th, 2024, 15:56   #70
wilk1978
VIP

1 For This Post
669 Total

I'm on their mailing list because I've purchased a couple of clips from them over the years. They advertised a custom discount last summer and I inquired about a lift and carry custom. Their initial reply was that Lora Cross would be the only model capable of doing lifts, even though I hadn't yet provided a script. My idea didn't involve anything too strenuous, just your run of the mill lifts, so it wouldn't require a bodybuilder type. When I explained in more detail what I was looking for, they checked with the models that I'd requested and gave me a quote. I didn't have any issues with their customer service. However, I did not go through with it, because the quote they gave me - while probably pretty standard across the industry - was a lot more than I'd be willing to pay based on the clips I've purchased from their store in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supermb View Post
Has anyone ever tried to order a custom from seductive studios? I have tried various times over the years and every experience has been extremely difficult and painful.

I first inquired in 2018 but was told the 2 models I wanted couldn’t carry each other due to health issues, but they uploaded clips to their clips4sale only months later of the 2 models performing lifts. I found it very unusual.

I then enquired in 2020 during the pandemic to which I got told the models I wanted weren’t doing shoots because of COVID, which I guess was fair enough.

I then asked again in 2022. I told them the lifts I wanted performed and that there would be no nudity but some kissing. I got various short blunt replies such as ‘what is a front lift’ and ‘can you send picture examples’. Since they have a policy of only replying to emails once per day and not at weekends, this made the whole process drag on for days. After 8 days of emails trying to order my custom, they told me that the models I wanted wouldn’t do kissing, despite me stating on my first email that I wanted kissing. I found this bizarre again as the models I wanted do plenty of kissing clips on clips4sale.

I tried again last year in 2023, asking for the same 2 models. Despite them telling me the year before that they could do the lifts, this time they told me that they couldn’t. Again I got lots of very short and blunt answers to my questions. After another long 6 days worth of emails I got one that simply said ‘I’m not sure they could do over the shoulder’.

I found the whole experience from them very frustrating and bizarre, almost like they were trying to make excuses not to accept my custom. I also found that the person who replies to the emails has little customer service skills. If they only reply to emails once per day and not at all on weekends then they should tell you all of the information you need In one email to save time, not reply with one sentence and then have to wait 24 hours for a response. In total I wasted 18 days trying to order customs but to no avail.

Has anyone else experienced this from them?
Who Said Thanks:
5supermb (March 7th, 2024)