The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old March 18th, 2012, 05:55   #11
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
4 For This Post
1,041 Total

To get the thread back on-topic, most of us are probably into the L&C scene for several reasons.

First off, I'm attracted to strong women. Not muscle-bound ones, just the fit and athletic type. While not a prerequisite, most L&C is done by women that fit this description. When perusing the forums, I generally skip over pictures that appear to have super skinny, overweight, or bodybuilder lifters. This isn't a judgement on other people's tastes, just mine. To each their own. There's enough material here for everyone to enjoy their own personal preferences.

Secondly, it's something that is very commonplace. L&C is not bound by seclusion like other fetishes. A piggyback ride is a nondescript action that can happen at any time and place, especially considering that most women could give one to an average man. This allows for a wide variety of situations for L&C to occur but naturally and artificially. There are even sports that focus heavily on L&C (weightlifting, dance, cheerleading, and you could throw some yoga stuff in there as well).

Thirdly, it's pretty diverse. There are standard, run-of-the-mill L&C moments with virtually no sexual basis (ex. piggyback rides walking around town, chicken fights in the pool), straight-up L&C videos from producers (liftnandcarrying, liftingfems, etc), and then some more hardcore sexual-based L&C material (Taylor and Caty S' productions). Throw in discrepancies between the size of the lifters/liftees and gender of each, and there's something here for everyone. Personally, I tend to stay away from the hardcore stuff and prefer to see videos and pictures from random events in the world than dedicated productions. Again, to each their own.

Fourth, we have an excellent forum here. The mods do a great job keeping the peace, and the general forum members rarely cause disturbances. Even the non-VIP boards have TONS of material from hundreds of pages of pictures, hundreds of pages of video, personal experiences, and discussions on all manners of L&C. Also, a strong presence from video producers is nice to have on the board. Of course Taylor hosts this site, but there are producers from many other sites that frequent these forums (Davemeister, Rachel, Caty S, Alexis Rain, etc).

Add it all up, and L&C is an extremely convenient interest to have.

Last edited by themasterkavar; March 18th, 2012 at 05:58.
Who Said Thanks:
tancha24 (March 3rd, 2013), john_smith_1965 (March 21st, 2012), TheWolfe (March 18th, 2012), cmcwmod (March 18th, 2012)
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:51   #12
ramonra
VIP

0 For This Post
166 Total

Very good post, themasterkavar.
I agree with most that you said. I just wanted to add that L&C is not an interest you choose, or at least it's not in my case. I would prefer no to have it, but as I cannot help with that, I accept it and embrace it.
I like L&C and as a side effect (or maybe viceversa) unexpected feats of strength by good-looking women. I also like athletic-fit type of girls, but because I understand they are more capable of giving me a lift.

I like L&C and strong women since I can remember, also the idea of a woman being unexpectedly stronger than a man has always done something to me. I remember this since I was 5. Because of this I think this fetish has a strong genetic base, so it's very difficult to find a logical explanation about why we like this.
To end this little rant, I think as long as you don't get obsessed with it, it's a pretty funny and good fetish to have. But also it can be very difficult to fulfill, for example yesterday I jumped on a friend's back and she collapsed even though her legs look strong... (and I'm not very heavy)
Old March 22nd, 2012, 18:10   #13
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

1 For This Post
80 Total

I agree themasterkavar the diversity of L&C is amazing taking it to lengths that i didn't even imagine.

For me it actually started with me i guess at the earliest age reading super hero comics. I would notice some strong girl like She Hulk lift some guy with ease. Then later i would try out some lifts with Baby sitters

As things progressed i played video games and had the female characters dominate men in positions like this 2:38

Later, i really was interested in taller women. I had never seen a woman taller than a adult male in my entire life and watching Stacy Keibler tower over men was very sensual for me Stacy's tougher than she looks i heard she knocked out some "stronger" female wrestler at club.

Then i searched online(best decision ever made) for wrestling matches of Women fighting and defeating men they called it "Mixed Wrestling". In some of the matches i noticed women Bear hug men or Ots Men that's when i fell in love with L&C. I didn't know what it was called at first. After much searching i found the magical words LIFT AND CARRY.

When learned about Goddess Severa and saw her lift she was my ultimate fantasy, I never heard of a woman that tall my entire life. She was everything i had dreamed about in a woman

For me L&C had to do with history. I was fascinated with it from the days of my youth. Maybe the the idea of a taller stronger woman lifting me makes me feel safe. I think L&C comforts me and brings me back to a time when things were innocent and carefree

Last edited by tallgirlfan; March 22nd, 2012 at 18:33.
Who Said Thanks:
ramygenad (February 24th, 2023)
Old November 3rd, 2014, 14:27   #14
chintu
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total

Yes! In a way it lets them know that their "man" is strong and and can protect them. Also, its comforting, cute, flirty... list goes on plus it's a good excuse to get close and have fun.
Old December 16th, 2014, 17:46   #15
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
24 Total
Talking Why L and C?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markkk78 View Post
I would be interested to know what exactly it is at the L & C so great?
What exactly is it that turns you this way?
I find it very exciting as if I'm carrying an attractive, slim woman.
I like it very thin and shaky legs.
The harder it is for her more interesting.

Next to sex, I believe that L&C (lifting and carrying) is one of the Highest Acts of Love that a woman can express for her man! A woman that likes to lift and carry a man most likely does not have a problem being with him, that's for sure.
Old December 17th, 2014, 12:06   #16
ajaycool86
Account Disabled by Request

2 For This Post
136 Total

I love lift and carry, especially girl lift boy very much, i don't know why, maybe I just born with that. For the first time, I thought I am the only man in this world that have this fetish, till I found this forum. Thanks for the administrator of this forum, because of you guys, I realize that I am not alone.
Who Said Thanks:
ramygenad (February 24th, 2023), lion (December 17th, 2014)
Old December 17th, 2014, 17:22   #17
pikey
VIP

0 For This Post
93 Total

I have been wondering about that most of my life. I'm beginning to think that in my case it's regressive which I do admit has worried me before. I've learned to just embrace it for what it does for me and no harm has come because of it.
Old December 17th, 2014, 17:38   #18
msxyz23

1 For This Post
4 Total

Since my erly childhood, I was always interested in over the shoulder carry scenes in the movies. I remember my silly projections... Firstly, I though that the man who carry a girl like this must ba a strongman, because he carried a girl using only one arm... My first OTS scene was from movie 'Bus Stop' with unforgettable Marylin Monroe

What is more. Pending being lifted OTS first time, I consider being carried like this as extremely uncomfortable. My first lifter was my mom, I was about 11. I remember we were sitting on the couch, and she lifted me- It was total shock for me, mainly because it was sooo comfortable...

For people who don't deeply in it, it would be an ordinary situation. I'm shy, but not submissive person. I thing it has no connection with personality, whatsoever!
ramygenad (February 24th, 2023)
Old December 17th, 2014, 19:58   #19
KAR
VIP

0 For This Post
112 Total

I remember as a kid being excited by lift and carry, but have no reason why. I also remember that I was always attracted to more athletic types. Those two seem to go hand in hand although I'm not sure if I'm attracted to athletic types because I like lift and carry or I like lift and carry because I'm attracted to athletic types.
Old December 18th, 2014, 07:44   #20
ajaycool86
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
136 Total

Till I've got married, and have two daughter, I still have interested with lift and carry fetish. Sometimes my wife gives me a piggyback ride although not really often. I dont know, it feels comfortable and good for me. L&C, why? I don't know why....