The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 23rd, 2020, 20:41   #401
WWE4Life
VIP Honored
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 730
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,133 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick_208 View Post
Hey Dave, love your work! A lot of the old Davemeister work is gold!

Would you ever consider selling the old Davemeister footage on StrongGirlz?
I may have some time to start putting together some of the old Davemeister videos. In the meantime, check out the site later today for "Santa's Sack."

Happy Holidays!
Dave
__________________
www.StrongGirlz.com
"sweeping you off your feet!"
WWE4Life is online now  
Reply With Quote
Who Said Thanks:
aedgar (December 24th, 2020)
Old December 25th, 2020, 03:23   #402
WWE4Life
VIP Honored
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 730
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,133 Total
Default

Santa's Sack Lift Outtakes.



http://www.stronggirlz.com/santassack.html
__________________
www.StrongGirlz.com
"sweeping you off your feet!"
WWE4Life is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old December 25th, 2020, 10:14   #403
mick_208
VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 83
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
835 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I may have some time to start putting together some of the old Davemeister videos. In the meantime, check out the site later today for "Santa's Sack."

Happy Holidays!
Dave
Thanks Dave. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year. Great to see you still doing vids.

My old school favourites are definitely the following:
Liana
Emily (still remember the "I can benchpress this man")
Linda
Ana the teacher (remember her hoisting her boyfriend up like a paper weight)
mick_208 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Who Said Thanks:
WWE4Life (December 26th, 2020), badboy4375 (December 26th, 2020)
Old December 26th, 2020, 02:28   #404
badboy4375
VIP Honored
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 197
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
770 Total
Default

Are those videos still available? @wwe4life
badboy4375 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2020, 17:09   #405
WWE4Life
VIP Honored
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 730
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,133 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick_208 View Post
Thanks Dave. Hope you have a great Christmas and New Year. Great to see you still doing vids.

My old school favourites are definitely the following:
Liana
Emily (still remember the "I can benchpress this man")
Linda
Ana the teacher (remember her hoisting her boyfriend up like a paper weight)
Glad you liked those ones. The scary thing is, I too can remember the Emily quote, and have strong memories of every model you listed above. I'll definitely get to releasing some of this stuff in 2021, but the big issue people will no doubt have is the quality of the footage. We've come a long way in terms of video quality from those days.
__________________
www.StrongGirlz.com
"sweeping you off your feet!"
WWE4Life is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2020, 17:10   #406
WWE4Life
VIP Honored
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 730
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,133 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy4375 View Post
Are those videos still available? @wwe4life
See above response.
__________________
www.StrongGirlz.com
"sweeping you off your feet!"
WWE4Life is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2020, 03:33   #407
mick_208
VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 83
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
835 Total
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Glad you liked those ones. The scary thing is, I too can remember the Emily quote, and have strong memories of every model you listed above. I'll definitely get to releasing some of this stuff in 2021, but the big issue people will no doubt have is the quality of the footage. We've come a long way in terms of video quality from those days.
Thanks Dave. To think it was such a long time ago! I'm not too worried about video quality. It was great raw unscripted lift and carry material. Wpuld certainly be interested in purchasing if they are still available!

Enjoy the holidays!
mick_208 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2020, 21:17   #408
WWE4Life
VIP Honored
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 730
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
1,133 Total
Default

Thanks for the support! I'll have some time in the coming months to start putting up the old stuff. I won't be shooting anymore new videos, so getting the classic content up will be my focus.

Happy New Year!
__________________
www.StrongGirlz.com
"sweeping you off your feet!"
WWE4Life is online now  
Reply With Quote
Who Said Thanks:
mick_208 (January 30th, 2021), Coolbeans (December 29th, 2020)
Old May 16th, 2021, 19:37   #409
mick_208
VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 83
Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
835 Total
Default

Hi Dave, hope you have been keeping well! Did you manage to get any of the old classic Davemeister stuff at all?
mick_208 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35.

Clips4sale.com

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.