Old November 27th, 2011, 04:10   #1
aloknath
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
23 For This Post
445 Total
Default Wrestling/Facebook

Guys,

I just wanted to bring to your attention that a lot of L&C fans are apparently creeping out and harassing some of the women pro wrestlers who are on Facebook. Jessica Havok just posted a status openly criticizing the L&C people. I know this is probably not my place to say this (maybe if the moderators endorse my message) but can you guys who do this please stop harassing the ladies? Don't ask them dumb questions like 'can you lift me'? What do you expect them to do? Suddenly realize they're lift fans too and come to your house and lift you?

I am just a little angry because this reflects badly upon all of us. I think I may have been one of the earliest people to reach out to indie wrestlers to do lift customs via their power move sets. But I always kept it respectful, never harassed the ladies and simply requested matches with lots of lift style (but regular moves). I have been commissioning these from Slamminladies since that company's beginning and have also individually worked with other wrestlers.

But ever since tons of L&C fans have been trolling the ladies on their facebook pages with 'you are strong' and 'can you lift me?' comments, there has been a growing hostility towards us. A lot of ladies probably guessed it was a fetish even before but they were cool with it because we did not overdo it with weird remarks like some other fetishists. Slamminladies actually goes out of their way to make a few matches every few months with lots of power moves and even have a 'strength gallery' that clearly came as a result of L&C interest. However, with this wave of trolls and creepers, the ladies are getting angry and the majority of us who are respectful of them (and who are wrestling fans - I genuinely enjoy pro wrestling even without lifting and try to support these indie stars) are getting a bad rap and will end up getting shut out of the scene.

At one point some L&C fan even discovered my Facebook account, guessed the password (that was stupid of me - I just used a common, silly password that I now have changed) and used it to ask lift questions to some athletes I'm friends with cos I have commissioned from them. I'm still trying via Facebook's useless staff to find out who that was.

You creepers are shooting yourselves in the foot with your silly remarks. They will gain you nothing and will end up ultimately just reducing the amount of lift/carry material/moves the wrestling ladies perform.

Moderators, sorry for this rant. I don't even know if too many people visit this section...hopefully at least a few will see it.

Last edited by aloknath; November 27th, 2011 at 04:15.
Who Said Thanks:
rwlm (February 21st, 2012), loyd_carr (February 17th, 2012), lcand223 (February 16th, 2012), miketom1979 (February 14th, 2012), girlfights (February 14th, 2012), belfastlc (December 2nd, 2011), davelifted (December 2nd, 2011), ramonra (December 2nd, 2011), justpassingthru88 (November 28th, 2011), scrapped (November 28th, 2011), Vodevil (November 27th, 2011), gsr3032000 (November 27th, 2011), phoneman (November 27th, 2011), fredbloggs1969 (November 27th, 2011), explore9999 (November 27th, 2011), greybeezer (November 27th, 2011), (November 27th, 2011), Mike (November 27th, 2011), dp (November 27th, 2011), tragmich (November 27th, 2011), nishnuts (November 27th, 2011), sluger (November 27th, 2011), WWE4Life (November 27th, 2011)
Old November 27th, 2011, 14:10   #2
tragmich
Administrator

1 For This Post
9,054 Total

That?s no rant, Ashok.

I feel partly responsible now, as I have named a lot of the lady wrestlers in the picture thread. Should have known, that me have more than one mot238 among us.

Maybe best to post names in the highest vip thread instead of in the general section.
Who Said Thanks:
rwlm (February 21st, 2012)
Old November 27th, 2011, 15:56   #3
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,442 Total

Thanks for bringing this up ahsok it's good when people other then the admins point this out. We have banned members from this forum in the past for doing the same thing with people on other sites like youtube and the old pic sites like webshots.
Old November 27th, 2011, 17:20   #4
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Old November 27th, 2011, 19:16   #5
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Thanks for the support, guys. Though I do feel like I am preaching to the choir since I'm certain none of you who have responded/thanked me in this thread have anything to do with all this.

Tragmich, no need to feel responsible - it's easy to find out the ladies' names anyway. It's just that some people apparently have no idea of what is or is not appropriate. I doubt that my post will have any effect on these people. Even if we knew who they were, there would be no way we could stop them from going on Facebook and harassing the wrestlers.

I just feel bad because it embarrasses our whole community and, on a personal level, might make the ladies think of me as some weirdo too even though I have spent years working with them on customs and talking to them some. I've had a pretty great communication with Lexie Fyfe and Slamminladies since 2006. It might all go to waste because of a few mouthbreathing lunatics with no sense of boundary whatsoever.
Old February 14th, 2012, 01:07   #6
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total
Default JUST saw this thread..

I wonder if this is because I had Jessica Havok do a lift and carry for me/with me, for my clips4sale last year?

I did not know she was getting bugged.. BUT to be honest, female wrestlers get this from a lot of other fetishes too...

ie... Can you make me tap?
Can you make me tap with your scissors?
Could you give a 200 lb man a piledriver?
Could you smother me til I passed out...

That kind of thing... But yeah it gets a bit old when they just email you random questions that really do not have a point... I hope this does not put Jessica off of doing anymore videos with me this year...

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old February 14th, 2012, 17:49   #7
tragmich
Administrator

0 For This Post
9,054 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
Can you make me tap?
Can you make me tap with your scissors?
Could you give a 200 lb man a piledriver?
Could you smother me til I passed out...
Just out of curiousity. How many men actually asks for a date, if any?
Old February 15th, 2012, 19:49   #8
girlfights
STANDARD

2 For This Post
119 Total

Dates? not really. They do "if you are in the area I would love to take you to coffee or lunch"..

I don't mind answering one or two questions but it usually becomes a daily thing.. "what was the strongest scissor you ever took..." and then I have to tell them, thanks so much for their mail and interest but I use my mail for business purposes and I don't have the time or desire for email friends.. So I think most of us try and be nice... But I also had a guy ask me about a private match and when I told him no, he cussed me out and called me 5 names....

Who Said Thanks:
tragmich (February 19th, 2012), tallgirlfan (February 16th, 2012)
Old February 16th, 2012, 21:16   #9
tallgirlfan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
80 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
Dates? not really. They do "if you are in the area I would love to take you to coffee or lunch"..
But I also had a guy ask me about a private match and when I told him no, he cussed me out and called me 5 names....

Wow, this is the thing that scares away women from sessions and matches, why can't people be polite? It ruins it for the rest of us. I remember really wanting a session badly from this one girl and i sent her an email early but it must have ended up in her spam box she didn't reply back. I sent her a second email and she said her schedule was full. I could have gotten mad but i told her i hope she has a good experience and a safe flight back home. I had a certain session woman(who will remain anonymous) be rude to me, but i remained nice to her despite her aggressive insults I didn't want other women to not come to my area just because i fought back

Last edited by tallgirlfan; February 16th, 2012 at 21:20.
Old February 17th, 2012, 01:31   #10
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

I try to be nice to anyone who writes me.. if they say something I think is "over the line" then I warn them that I will not be talked to like that, and if they ever want a response again then they should be nicer..

If it is something I do not want to do.. like for instance, a bare knuckle bloody beat down.. I tell them, No. Not interested.. Thanks for your mail and interest... so polite but to the point...