liftinheels
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
244 Total
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
Have thanks guys for your nice words. Today we have a very nice video for you.

lift 127 great afternoon HD
I know Roberta is coming right now to visit Caty and me and I think it would be great to have some lifts and carries with her. During Caty is working in the kitchen we start the video and Roberta feels very fine with it. She enjoy the mixture of being sexy, strong and dominant. Her sweet display of power turns me on and I want to fuck her to cum. Just before she feels I will explore she stop it. Roberta think it is not the right time to cum and she go on but now more dominant. It seems Roberta likes to see me weak a little. She do a handjob while craddling me and then she change me into a standing 69. After that Caty is holding the cam and she points to the wall. That means Roberta is going to hold me under my armpits against the wall while blowing me. After that great lift I want to go on to fuck her. She is real horny and wants this also and she wants to see the result on her belly.

Beautiful video, but pity she is not wearing heels in this, is Roberts able to do this caty, thank u )))
Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (January 12th, 2013)