JohnSaxon
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
16 Total
Default Hi

Hello,

The pics were helpful. Thanks.

Also please consider eligibility for VIP and Honored.
Who Said Thanks:
LiftMePlease (October 21st, 2013)
Old November 21st, 2012, 21:26   #2
wolverine
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 1

1 For This Post
472 Total

Hi Dendrin,

Just wanted to know that when I will get my VIP Honored membership back? I was banned for 3 months but it seems like a year now. I had already apologized and also as you had told me I had written a Apology mail to Mistress Taylor as well. Maybe she did not see it.. so I apologize once again to the forum and Mistress Taylor. I was sharing my user & pass with another L&C friend and in-between as I was away and not much active in L&C, my friend posted videos of MT on the other forum.. after your email, I had closed my membership in that forum and have closed my old email id as well. I am a big fan of MT.. she made custom videos on my request. I will not do any such thing to hurt her. Even after that incident I have kept on buying MT videos.

Thanks and looking forward to a positive reply from your side keeping in mind my past contributions to the forum. And you must have seen that I have not done anything offensive in this time period. You can write to me now at tkumar1480@yahoo.com.

Regards
Wolvie
Who Said Thanks:
LiftMePlease (October 21st, 2013)
Old November 21st, 2012, 22:12   #3
dendrin
Administrator

2 For This Post
10,931 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
Hi Dendrin,

Just wanted to know that when I will get my VIP Honored membership back? I was banned for 3 months but it seems like a year now. I had already apologized and also as you had told me I had written a Apology mail to Mistress Taylor as well. Maybe she did not see it.. so I apologize once again to the forum and Mistress Taylor. I was sharing my user & pass with another L&C friend and in-between as I was away and not much active in L&C, my friend posted videos of MT on the other forum.. after your email, I had closed my membership in that forum and have closed my old email id as well. I am a big fan of MT.. she made custom videos on my request. I will not do any such thing to hurt her. Even after that incident I have kept on buying MT videos.

Thanks and looking forward to a positive reply from your side keeping in mind my past contributions to the forum. And you must have seen that I have not done anything offensive in this time period. You can write to me now at tkumar1480@yahoo.com.

Regards
Wolvie
I'll see if its possible, will let you know within a week.

UPDATE: You have been reinstated
Who Said Thanks:
LiftMePlease (October 21st, 2013), wolverine (November 21st, 2012)
Closed Thread