Old June 2nd, 2017, 12:50   #321
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Is Jen the strongest girl you have? She do the cradle lift like nothing. I think most men can't do this lift like she does, easily.
Pound for pound, nobody even comes close to Jen. In terms of actual overall strength, other girls like Kim, Jessie Gem, Lateeshia, Stacey, etc. have been stronger, but they're also much heavier than Jen.

It's HERE!

Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (June 5th, 2017), piggybackrides (June 2nd, 2017), aedgar (June 2nd, 2017)
Old June 2nd, 2017, 15:57   #322
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
790 Total
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Pound for pound, nobody even comes close to Jen. In terms of actual overall strength, other girls like Kim, Jessie Gem, Lateeshia, Stacey, etc. have been stronger, but they're also much heavier than Jen.

It's HERE!

Nobody comes close? I got the Kim lifts 330lbs video so I have a hard time believing that. Even if she's 20-25lbs heavier than Jen, that would mean Jen would have to piggyback and side lift someone 275lbs to be in the same range. For her to be much stronger P4P she'd have to pretty much lift someone close to 300 pounds which is unlikely don't you think?
Old June 2nd, 2017, 17:15   #323
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybackrides View Post
Nobody comes close? I got the Kim lifts 330lbs video so I have a hard time believing that. Even if she's 20-25lbs heavier than Jen, that would mean Jen would have to piggyback and side lift someone 275lbs to be in the same range. For her to be much stronger P4P she'd have to pretty much lift someone close to 300 pounds which is unlikely don't you think?
I acknowledged that Kim and others are stronger overall. However, I've never worked with 115 pound girl (who 2 years earlier that when she started training, was only 100 pounds) that could do what Jen does. Pound for pound is not me being literal, but rather a general statement. That said, I actually believe Jen could do the lift you mentioned with 275 pounds (and no, don't ask for it, cause it ain't happening unfortunately!)

There's more to lifting than just strength. A lot of it is body shape, tendon strength, and most important, attitude. Case in point: Kim was terrified to do that "140 Lifting 350" video, and I have no doubt Jen would be even more scared if I suggested she lift two people with that combined weight. However, in other ways, Jen had confidence to do things that even Kim wouldn't/couldn't. For instance, Kim struggled with an over one shoulder lift for whatever reason, and yet on one occasion, Jen came up to me, and lifted me unexpectedly over one shoulder, to where I was straight like a board, and just completely got muscled up against my will. I was so shocked that I thought she was going to be taken to the emerg. Yet, she just laughed it off. No girl has ever lifted me that way against my will (actually, except for Jessie Gem and Lateeshia).

Anyway, bottom line is, Jen is damn strong. Kim is strong. They're all stronger than most average girls or we wouldn't be shooting with them. Enjoy your favourites and don't put too much thought into these things
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (June 23rd, 2017), Akshayb (June 5th, 2017), a106787 (June 4th, 2017)
Old June 22nd, 2017, 21:26   #324
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Jessie Gem's last video now available!

Jessie Gem's last video is now available!

Get Backyard Lifts at http://www.stronggirlz.com/JessieGem/

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (June 23rd, 2017)
Old June 25th, 2017, 14:31   #325
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Hey Dave. I remember in the first version of Jennifer personal website, there was some short clips of her, but now I only saw the long clips. Where I can see and buy the old short clips of her? I saw some when I subscribe to her website the first time, but miss all the others. Thanks.
Also another question: when we are able to see a new clip of her? Maybe with some high heels again would be awesome.
Old June 26th, 2017, 14:45   #326
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Depending on interest, I may release those clips as a combined video (will be noted that they are "re-released") down the road, but no plans right now. We're planning one amazing last shoot with Jen that will eclipse everything she's ever done up until this point, but I won't speak further on it at this time. In the meantime, there's other stuff coming up, so stay tuned.
Old June 27th, 2017, 05:54   #327
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
790 Total
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Depending on interest, I may release those clips as a combined video (will be noted that they are "re-released") down the road, but no plans right now. We're planning one amazing last shoot with Jen that will eclipse everything she's ever done up until this point, but I won't speak further on it at this time. In the meantime, there's other stuff coming up, so stay tuned.
If this is her last shoot then would you please consider getting her to lift someone heavier to push her limits. Might as well go all out for a final shoot
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (June 28th, 2017)
Old July 5th, 2017, 17:12   #328
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Kim's back with an all new video!

Check it out: http://www.stronggirlz.com/kimcollection.html

Who Said Thanks:
wismer85 (July 6th, 2017), Akshayb (July 6th, 2017), piggybackrides (July 5th, 2017)
Old July 28th, 2017, 20:57   #329
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default 18 year old Josie is here!

Check out our newest video at http://www.stronggirlz.com

Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (July 30th, 2017), Akshayb (July 29th, 2017)
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:15   #330
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Visit our Youtube page!

I've been meaning to do this for a while, since we passed 2000 subscribers to our youtube channel, but if you haven't checked it out already, please do so and subscribe!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dfbwwe
Who Said Thanks:
aedgar (August 15th, 2017), Akshayb (August 10th, 2017), a106787 (August 10th, 2017)