liftinheels
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
244 Total
Default Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
Have thanks guys for your nice words. Today we have a very nice video for you.

lift 127 great afternoon HD
I know Roberta is coming right now to visit Caty and me and I think it would be great to have some lifts and carries with her. During Caty is working in the kitchen we start the video and Roberta feels very fine with it. She enjoy the mixture of being sexy, strong and dominant. Her sweet display of power turns me on and I want to fuck her to cum. Just before she feels I will explore she stop it. Roberta think it is not the right time to cum and she go on but now more dominant. It seems Roberta likes to see me weak a little. She do a handjob while craddling me and then she change me into a standing 69. After that Caty is holding the cam and she points to the wall. That means Roberta is going to hold me under my armpits against the wall while blowing me. After that great lift I want to go on to fuck her. She is real horny and wants this also and she wants to see the result on her belly.

Beautiful video, but pity she is not wearing heels in this, is Roberts able to do this caty, thank u )))
Who Said Thanks:
piazzabovio (January 12th, 2013)
Old November 22nd, 2012, 22:20   #212
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

Liftinheels, normally Roberta don?t like heels but I will talk to her if she is willing to try it in heels.

Here is a new relaxed video for you.

lift 128 legs to chill
I know Andre is a lover of strong and muscular legs. He like it to feel my muscular tighs and calves and I like it when he enjoy it to be between or on my legs. We are chilling and in between I show him what my legs can do with him. This makes him horny and he starts to ride my legs and also piggyback style.

Old November 23rd, 2012, 16:23   #213
liftinheels
VIP

0 For This Post
244 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
Liftinheels, normally Roberta don?t like heels but I will talk to her if she is willing to try it in heels.

Here is a new relaxed video for you.

lift 128 legs to chill
I know Andre is a lover of strong and muscular legs. He like it to feel my muscular tighs and calves and I like it when he enjoy it to be between or on my legs. We are chilling and in between I show him what my legs can do with him. This makes him horny and he starts to ride my legs and also piggyback style.

Thank you caty )))
Old November 23rd, 2012, 17:12   #214
joesherlock101
STANDARD

0 For This Post
12 Total

Looking at Catys sexy legs I feel that she would be much better suited to be a liftee.

Would love to see a strong short fat girl squeeze those long sexy legs and lift her black high heels right off the ground.
Old December 1st, 2012, 18:59   #215
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

It is time again for a

CHRISTMAS OFFER

Buy 3 and get 1 for free(your choice). The one for free has to be cheaper or equal with the cheapest video you buy. You have to buy the 3 videos in the same order!!
Then e-mail to superlifting@yahoo.com with the order no?s., the video id?s and the video names how it is named on the c4s page also write the name of the free video you want.
Then you will get your download link for your free video within 48 hours

Last edited by greatlifting; December 2nd, 2012 at 10:27.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 17:46   #216
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

This happens really 2 days ago after Caty told me to prepare the video stuff, because she felt fine to play with me.

lift 129 look what she did HD
Last Saturday night Caty told me to fix the tripot and cam. I saw her special smile and I knew she has something planned. To my surpise she was very soft and her kisses were passionfull. She began softly to lift me and she went on to display her strength to me. After she did one position she didn?t drop me, she moved me comfortable to another often. She gave me a real show of different aerial blowjobs in fantastic positions very easy in one long lift. She amazed me really, how easy she hold me safe all the time but I lost my power and dropped down. Caty had no sign of tireness. She has raised me up with her biceps between my legs nearly over her head with a smile. I felt her body and her power and then I asked her, if she would like to carry me free laying on her arms. Then Caty took me on her arms and raised me up in one straight lift to blow me free on her arms. I love her arms.

Who Said Thanks:
dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), unknown (December 4th, 2012)
Old December 8th, 2012, 06:54   #217
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

This happens at Roberta?s last visit.

lift 130 lost vibrator - full HD
Caty and Roberta have cleaned the dishes and they joking around. They splash with water and go on each other wildly. During this Roberta ask Caty where the vibrator is. Caty don?t know and so Roberta go into the living room to search it with Andre, but he also do not know where it is. Roberta get the idea, she do not need it anymore, because Andre has a real dick. She use him to go on to have her own pleasure. Then Caty found the vibrator and Roberta take Andre for another 69 and now Andre has to use the vibrator during the 69. Roberta gets real horny and she wants more. She take him standing and fuck him until she gets an orgasm. Now Roberta is satisfied but then Caty comes in and ask: and what happens with me ? Andre answers: sorry baby, now we go to have a shower. In the next video you can see what happens in the bathroom.

Who Said Thanks:
dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), Dombazz (December 24th, 2012)
Old December 14th, 2012, 21:16   #218
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

the continuation of the video 130 is online for you.
Regards

lift 131 bathroom sex - full HD
Here you can see what happens after the video 130. Roberta and Andre having fun in the bathroom. Andre wants some more lifts and carries and Roberta show him what she can do with him while being sexual. Andre enjoy her motherly way of dominance.

Who Said Thanks:
dasiotemo (February 16th, 2013), remindme (December 22nd, 2012)
Old December 22nd, 2012, 09:59   #219
greatlifting
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
677 Total

We have 2 new videos for you.

lift 132 feet for balls - Full HD
While Caty is cooking in the kitchen, Roberta invite me to some leg lifts. She wants to lift me sitting on her feet, what I am expecting. To my amaze she lift me from the ground only using one foot. Her legs are very long, which makes it more difficult, because the ankle is very close. She show me that she can do it with both legs and I am sitting much more high than Caty do it to me. Then Roberta slaps and play my dick with her free foot.

lift 133 2 tall girls -full HD
Two days ago Caty and Roberta said to me: please honey,prepare the cam and wait in the living room for us. The door opened and the girl came in. To my surprise, Roberta was dressed in high heeled boots. She looks amazingly tall. Caty was dressed in 18 cm highheels also, which make her also much taller than me. Then they gave me a hot show, which I had to film. It was real great to watch these tall girls doing lift and carry very easy, but Caty took the dildo to top this much more.

Have a great Christmas time.
Caty, Roberta and Andre
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (December 24th, 2012), tiger0008 (December 23rd, 2012)
Old December 22nd, 2012, 12:58   #220
pikey
VIP

0 For This Post
93 Total

Andre's a lucky guy. How about dressing him as an elf and throwing him around for a Christmas theme.

Have a great Christmas.