The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old January 31st, 2024, 00:25   #1
frosty

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
7 For This Post
17 Total
Default Lifted and carried by my girlfriend

It was a beautiful day and my girlfriend, Lily (5'7 tall and 105lbs), and I (5'8 and 154lbs) decided to take a walk in the park. As we strolled along the beautiful green path, we talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company. Lily was wearing a beautiful black sundress with high heels and nylons, and her long brown hair cascaded down her back, making her look like a goddess. (btw in high heels she was 2-3inch taller than me).

As we reached a quiet spot in the park, Lily suddenly stopped and turned to face me. She gave me a mischievous smile and said, 'I have a surprise for you.' Before I could ask what it was, she scooped me up in her arms and lifted me like a baby.

I was taken aback at first, but I couldn't help but laugh as Lily carried me like I weighed nothing. Her arms were strong and I could feel the warmth of her body against mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and buried my face in her shoulder, enjoying the feeling of being so close to her.

Lily continued to walk, her high heels clicking on the pavement as she carried me. I couldn't believe how strong she was, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride that she was my girlfriend. As we walked, I couldn't resist stealing kisses from her, and she would playfully scold me for distracting her.

We eventually reached a secluded area, surrounded by trees and flowers. Lily gently set me down on a nearby bench and sat down beside me.
Who Said Thanks:
webppl (February 18th, 2024), Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2024), gremlin_95 (February 3rd, 2024), nicovanaken (February 3rd, 2024), arav1605 (January 31st, 2024), jfiochetti2001 (January 31st, 2024), kimeriez (January 31st, 2024)
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:31   #2
jfiochetti2001
VIP

0 For This Post
48 Total

tu es tres chanceux
Old February 8th, 2024, 00:44   #3
EduPer
STANDARD

0 For This Post
23 Total

looks like those stories created by chatgpt
Old February 12th, 2024, 17:25   #4
Nolookman
STANDARD

1 For This Post
11 Total
Default Wrestling

This story takes place before I knew that I like L&C I was only 17 and did what couples do in play wrestling. We had done this before but I never let her win or even get a move on me. For some reason I decided to see if I let her do whatever she wanted would she be able to even take me down, the way I thought it was going to go was she would try and trip me or choke me out because she never really showed her strength until this moment.

It started out with tripping but I quickly realized she was moving me around a lot easier than a thought. I was no immovable object to her but she still had not taken me down that’s when she went for a low blow. In pain, I bent down putting my head in a perfect place for her muscular thighs to capture me. She was on the tennis and rowing team so her legs and arms were really all muscle. Next thing I knew I had been lifted upside down with my head still in her thighs begging to be put down. When she did she immediately started taunting me and i knew then how much I needed more.

From then on anytime we wrestled I would make sure to get into a position she could lift me easily and I haven’t won a fight since. That was some time ago now she is lifting me over her head, on her shoulders, upside down, you name it. I have so many video and pictures remembering these times
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (February 12th, 2024)
Old February 12th, 2024, 19:19   #5
Angeleye
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,186 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolookman View Post
This story takes place before I knew that I like L&C I was only 17 and did what couples do in play wrestling. We had done this before but I never let her win or even get a move on me. For some reason I decided to see if I let her do whatever she wanted would she be able to even take me down, the way I thought it was going to go was she would try and trip me or choke me out because she never really showed her strength until this moment.

It started out with tripping but I quickly realized she was moving me around a lot easier than a thought. I was no immovable object to her but she still had not taken me down that’s when she went for a low blow. In pain, I bent down putting my head in a perfect place for her muscular thighs to capture me. She was on the tennis and rowing team so her legs and arms were really all muscle. Next thing I knew I had been lifted upside down with my head still in her thighs begging to be put down. When she did she immediately started taunting me and i knew then how much I needed more.

From then on anytime we wrestled I would make sure to get into a position she could lift me easily and I haven’t won a fight since. That was some time ago now she is lifting me over her head, on her shoulders, upside down, you name it. I have so many video and pictures remembering these times
Fully lifting overhead?
Old February 13th, 2024, 03:43   #6
zebra
VIP

1 For This Post
611 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolookman View Post

Cool. Feel free to post some pics and vids.
Who Said Thanks:
Angeleye (February 13th, 2024)
Old February 13th, 2024, 05:49   #7
Nolookman
STANDARD

0 For This Post
11 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleye View Post
Fully lifting overhead?
Fully over my head, she could only get me for a few seconds but it’s probably the most powerful move you can do and there were a few times she kept me up for more than 20 seconds. Telling me I was weak the entire time lol