Old June 26th, 2014, 15:06   #31
Mike
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans View Post
Well, one of the owners lived in Texas and his house got burned down during the time the customvideo was made. So he had other things on his mind. It has been now 2 years ago.
I surely would like to know what happened with and with Lusa.
How do you know this thing hans?
Old September 15th, 2014, 03:21   #32
aloknath
VIPOS

2 For This Post
445 Total

Guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up that Sybil Starr is advertising that she will have Chloe (formerly of LiftingFems/Lusa) at her place for customs. It's a one time only deal. Don't worry - I've not been paid to advertise for her. I just wanted to point it out because I know a lot of us (myself included) are big fans of Chloe and have wanted her to return. It does seem to be a one time only thing though. She probably needs a quick cash infusion or something.
Who Said Thanks:
dendrin (September 18th, 2014), gsr3032000 (September 15th, 2014)
Old September 15th, 2014, 03:26   #33
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up that Sybil Starr is advertising that she will have Chloe (formerly of LiftingFems/Lusa) at her place for customs. It's a one time only deal. Don't worry - I've not been paid to advertise for her. I just wanted to point it out because I know a lot of us (myself included) are big fans of Chloe and have wanted her to return. It does seem to be a one time only thing though. She probably needs a quick cash infusion or something.
When is she supposed to shoot?
Old September 16th, 2014, 07:38   #34
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

November 3-4. I just read sybil starr blog
Old October 7th, 2014, 07:37   #35
cortez2122
STANDARD

2 For This Post
11 Total

Hey everyone, there is an update on the custom video Chloe is doinghttp://sybilstarr.blogspot.com/2014/10/hell-7-epic-female-fantasy-fighting.html?m=1
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (October 8th, 2014), gsr3032000 (October 7th, 2014)
Old October 7th, 2014, 22:32   #36
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,904 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortez2122 View Post
Hey everyone, there is an update on the custom video Chloe is doinghttp://sybilstarr.blogspot.com/2014/10/hell-7-epic-female-fantasy-fighting.html?m=1
She is still smokin'

Old October 21st, 2014, 18:30   #37
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Has anyone ordered any Chloe customs from Sybil yet? What sort of prices did you pay, if you don't mind my asking? Any trouble dealing with Sybil?
Old October 24th, 2014, 00:03   #38
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Quote:
Has anyone ordered any Chloe customs from Sybil yet? What sort of prices did you pay, if you don't mind my asking? Any trouble dealing with Sybil?
Hey whats up. I did one with her last year!!! Custom with Sin-D and Josie. Sybil is awesome. She replies to your email ASAP.
The cheapest you can do is a ten minute clip, which is usually $50
20 min is 150.
For photoset customs (I highly recommend)
The cheapest you can go is 20 pics for 40 bucks.
Shes is extremely cheap and easy to work with. Great sense of humor as well!!!
After your payment is sent, youll have your custom back in no less than 3 weeks.

And by the way Chloe has lost an extreme amount of weight from what ive heard. She doesnt have that sexy curvy bod she had when she was seen in Liftingfems. Hope her weight loss doesnt affect her lifting in upcoming vids.

Last edited by Bmiles90; October 24th, 2014 at 00:05.
Old October 24th, 2014, 03:47   #39
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Damn! That's too bad about her weight. I hate to be such a shallow asshole but for me, the looks of the liftee (I plan to have her be the one lifted) is a really important thing and I don't find myself hugely attracted to overly skinny women. She was already quite thin (though very beautiful) before so I can't imagine how small she must be if she's lost so much weight.

Is she like anorexic skinny or something? How did you know about this? From the video you ordered? Any chance you could post a still, if so? All the pictures I can find of her are from years ago from her Lusa days and she looks great in those, obviously. She does look thinner in the pic posted earlier in the thread but I figured it's just the lighting or something.

I feel like a heel even thinking like this...
Old October 25th, 2014, 02:20   #40
Bmiles90
VIPOS

0 For This Post
26,786 Total

Quote:
Damn! That's too bad about her weight. I hate to be such a shallow asshole but for me, the looks of the liftee (I plan to have her be the one lifted) is a really important thing and I don't find myself hugely attracted to overly skinny women. She was already quite thin (though very beautiful) before so I can't imagine how small she must be if she's lost so much weight.

Is she like anorexic skinny or something? How did you know about this? From the video you ordered? Any chance you could post a still, if so? All the pictures I can find of her are from years ago from her Lusa days and she looks great in those, obviously. She does look thinner in the pic posted earlier in the thread but I figured it's just the lighting or something.

I feel like a heel even thinking like this...
Lol I mean she's not Angelina love skinny but she's getting there. She has a Kelly Kelly type. look to her now. I'm gonna email sybil to see if she can post an updated pick Chloe on her site.