Old October 25th, 2014, 03:19   #41
aloknath
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmiles90 View Post
Lol I mean she's not Angelina love skinny but she's getting there. She has a Kelly Kelly type. look to her now. I'm gonna email sybil to see if she can post an updated pick Chloe on her site.
LOL no need to do that - I don't want to offend the ladies.

It's fine. I'll commission something short and see how it turns out.

Nobody else taking the leap?
Old October 25th, 2014, 11:32   #42
ocatcher
VIP

0 For This Post
428 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
LOL no need to do that - I don't want to offend the ladies.

It's fine. I'll commission something short and see how it turns out.

Nobody else taking the leap?
yup, planning to commission an fm video with chloe.
Old October 25th, 2014, 13:23   #43
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Just talk to Sybil and she doing l&c video but only with resquest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocatcher View Post
yup, planning to commission an fm video with chloe.
You want to order a F/M l&c video? Sybil tell me that she have only one guy and he is very heavy. I know Chloe is very strong but when she lift Joe or other heavy guys from Lusa, the liftee was expert to jump and put in the right place on the body of Chloe, booth heavy guys from Lusa have balance, I don't know if this new guys is good for a lift and carry video, or he's just a dead weight with no balance, maybe he scary too.

Last edited by Mike; October 27th, 2014 at 16:34.
Old October 25th, 2014, 18:16   #44
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Chloe has a very strong back and legs which is the "base" for a very good lifter. Remember, she lifted Joe onto her shoulders with no help from a squatting position. I never saw her back ever buckle forward which you see with many girls her size. She also cradle curled a "dead weight" 160-165 pound guy multiple times and did an effortless one leg standing toe touch (my idea to Lusa) with a 135 pound guy and a half way toe touch with 195 pound guy. She also did many lifts while working through multiple shoots and you can see that fatigue played a role.

I don't know how heavy their guy is and if she's been active on the gym side but she seems to be a natural lifter.
Old October 27th, 2014, 14:58   #45
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,044 Total

I always wondered how heavy "Travis" was. I would have guessed a little more than 135. The lifts some of those girls did still make it seem impressive though.
Old October 27th, 2014, 16:17   #46
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post
I always wondered how heavy "Travis" was. I would have guessed a little more than 135. The lifts some of those girls did still make it seem impressive though.
Yes that guy is very light but I think the lift of Chloe and Summer are always impressive. I don't think any normal woman could do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Chloe has a very strong back and legs which is the "base" for a very good lifter. Remember, she lifted Joe onto her shoulders with no help from a squatting position. I never saw her back ever buckle forward which you see with many girls her size. She also cradle curled a "dead weight" 160-165 pound guy multiple times and did an effortless one leg standing toe touch (my idea to Lusa) with a 135 pound guy and a half way toe touch with 195 pound guy. She also did many lifts while working through multiple shoots and you can see that fatigue played a role.

I don't know how heavy their guy is and if she's been active on the gym side but she seems to be a natural lifter.
The guy I think is heavy like Joe and you are right about Chloe, but again if this guy is afraid of high or is like a "dead weight" is a problem also for Chloe. She is strong of course but I remember some video of Lusa with her and some other guy not athletic. And she seem to have a little problem of cradle carry because the guy isn't able to jump or put in some right position.

Last edited by Mike; October 30th, 2014 at 21:19.
Old October 28th, 2014, 03:13   #47
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmiles90 View Post
Hey whats up. I did one with her last year!!! Custom with Sin-D and Josie. Sybil is awesome. She replies to your email ASAP.
The cheapest you can do is a ten minute clip, which is usually $50
20 min is 150.
I sent her a script for a 10 min clip and she quoted me a price of 100 instead of 50. Has she ever asked you for that much?

Also, OCatcher, if you end up commissioning a video, could you tell me the price Sybil quotes you? If that's OK with you, of course.

Last edited by aloknath; October 28th, 2014 at 04:37.
Old October 28th, 2014, 05:52   #48
ocatcher
VIP

0 For This Post
428 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
I sent her a script for a 10 min clip and she quoted me a price of 100 instead of 50. Has she ever asked you for that much?

Also, OCatcher, if you end up commissioning a video, could you tell me the price Sybil quotes you? If that's OK with you, of course.
Well its 50 dollars "PER" model, so yeah came up to 100
Old October 28th, 2014, 15:53   #49
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I

The guy I think is heavy like Joe and you are right about Chloe, but again if this guy is afraid of high or is like a "dead weight" is a problem also for Chloe. She is strong of course but I remember some video of Lusa with her and some other guy not athletic. And she seem to have a little problem of cradle carry because the guy isn't able to jump or put in some right position.
She cradle curled that guy you are referring to about 6 times in a Lusa video. The guy was complete dead weight and he had no clue how to allow her to lift him.

No doubt, cradling a dead weight 165 pound guy can feel like carrying a 200 pounder who is flexible and works with the lifter, IE hugs and leans into her back / head. Joe was flexible and it helped allow Chloe to lift him for mins at a time with a cradle.

Last edited by strut170222; October 28th, 2014 at 15:57.
Old October 29th, 2014, 20:24   #50
Bmiles90
VIPOS

3 For This Post
26,801 Total

Submitted my clip order!! Sin-D, Lia Labowe, and Chloe in a 3-way lift off
10 Minutes $150. All 3 in bikini's of course
Should be good. Hey guys if youre interested in doing a custom you need to hurry because she said her deadline for orders will be the 7th.

Last edited by Bmiles90; October 29th, 2014 at 20:29.
Who Said Thanks:
Daniel (June 1st, 2016), piggybackrides (December 8th, 2015), dendrin (October 29th, 2014)