The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 23rd, 2011, 21:28   #81
aloknath
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
445 Total

I got another message from Chloe's profile today saying that they still do FF shoots but they haven't been updating because the FF clips don't sell too well.

Is that really true? Are there really so few of us? That would be tragic. I remember in the early days of LandC, the FF contingent was comparable in size to the FM bunch.

Still. If they continue to do FF shoots as they say - I'm not sure why they don't release those clips. One would think they'd want to make what money they can off of them since they've paid the ladies to shoot them already.
Old July 28th, 2011, 16:06   #82
blauesau
VIPOS

0 For This Post
8,679 Total

rflcblue, pls contact me. here is my adress:
http://landcforum.com/forums/showthr...?t=123&page=10
Old July 28th, 2011, 16:53   #83
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
I got another message from Chloe's profile today saying that they still do FF shoots but they haven't been updating because the FF clips don't sell too well.

Is that really true? Are there really so few of us? That would be tragic. I remember in the early days of LandC, the FF contingent was comparable in size to the FM bunch.

Still. If they continue to do FF shoots as they say - I'm not sure why they don't release those clips. One would think they'd want to make what money they can off of them since they've paid the ladies to shoot them already.
Ashok, I do not believe that there is less interest in FF, but I believe that there is more FF material out there, so any one producer can not sell as much FF. Just my observation and, as always, I can be very wrong.
Old July 28th, 2011, 17:32   #84
goneju

0 For This Post
0 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
Ashok, I do not believe that there is less interest in FF, but I believe that there is more FF material out there, so any one producer can not sell as much FF. Just my observation and, as always, I can be very wrong.
I agree with you phoneman.

Old September 4th, 2011, 09:51   #85
blauesau
VIPOS

0 For This Post
8,679 Total

who can save the picture from here?
http://www.femfightflix.com/store/ca...d-Carry-Videos
Old October 5th, 2011, 05:10   #86
biggerpapi
STANDARD

0 For This Post
55 Total

I'm thinking about joining but does anybody know what shows up on your bank statement? My dad gets emailed my statements(something he set up when I was in high school and we just never bothered to change it) and though he doesn't check them often now, I dont want to take the risk of him seeing liftingfems on there on the off chance he looks at it.
Old October 5th, 2011, 06:57   #87
nishnuts
STANDARD

0 For This Post
40 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerpapi View Post
I'm thinking about joining but does anybody know what shows up on your bank statement? My dad gets emailed my statements(something he set up when I was in high school and we just never bothered to change it) and though he doesn't check them often now, I dont want to take the risk of him seeing liftingfems on there on the off chance he looks at it.

u can call ur bank n get ur email id changed......pretty simple
Old October 5th, 2011, 17:33   #88
preacher860
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
473 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggerpapi View Post
It says something like "YSOSERIOUS TECHNOLOGY", not very revealing.
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:41   #89
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Things have slowed down there update wise over the months.

Anybody heard from Chloe? Is she still doing customs on the other website? She's one of my favorites so I hope we haven't seen the last of her. She is/was a great natural talent.
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:25   #90
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Things have slowed down there update wise over the months.

Anybody heard from Chloe? Is she still doing customs on the other website? She's one of my favorites so I hope we haven't seen the last of her. She is/was a great natural talent.
I think they've pretty much closed up shop. They haven't put up any new L&C content in years and their general femfightflix site no longer exists - the link goes to a clips4sale store with old material. I had shot off a few messages to Chloe's Facebook (where she had responded to me earlier when the site was active) and I got no response. I'm pretty sure we have seen the last of those ladies