The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old April 23rd, 2009, 15:32   #21
luff(arungen)
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
620 Total

dunno when it began but ever since i was a kid I always enjoyed this... didn't become a sexual thing for me until in my teens
Old April 23rd, 2009, 20:19   #22
tjw1971
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
454 Total
Default early memories

I had a little vague interest in Wonder Woman as a kid, but really, the cartoon characters didn't "register" with me that much, knowing they were just fantasy drawings anyway.

I think it was some time in grade school (maybe around 5th. or 6th. grade?) I first realized I liked female muscle though. One of my female classmates was this girl from Peru who often wore short skirts or biker-shorts, and had thick, muscular legs that I couldn't take my eyes off of.

I remember some time later seeing a big article and photo spread of Cory Everson in an issue of Popular Mechanics or Popular Science magazine (can't recall which one anymore), and I was amazed.

American Gladiators was a big interest too. I remember when I first saw that on TV, I felt like "Wow ... other guys out there HAVE to be into this stuff, more than I ever realized, if women like this are featured as stars on a prime-time TV show now!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanml05 View Post
Cool topic...

Wen i was a kid i always like strong women in cartoons like G.I. JOE Lady J and The Baroness from 80's another one was Wonder Women (i guess most of the kids of my age watch action comics and TV series) but my first really like too much the L&C thing was with Police Academy Blond Amazon of The first series of movies, Cory Everson Fitness TV Program and American Gladiator Ray Hollit.

Them i see my first overhead lift (You know i love that) was in 1992 wrestling match was Terry Powers lift a Asian female wrestler overhead full extended and them throw her back... I never see this match one on youtube or any place... (If somebody has that please share it)...

Them this feeling was hide until Chyna's founded in 1997 WWF RAW...
Old April 24th, 2009, 18:31   #23
Liftluvver
STANDARD

0 For This Post
62 Total

5 or 6, playing with a girl a year younger than I. We were in her folks barn, playing a catch me game of some sort. I jumped on her expecting her to collapse, but she held me in a piggyback, and I knew I liked it; not sure why at the time, though...Now I know! Loved it ever since!
Old April 25th, 2009, 12:52   #24
ugabooga_10
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
320 Total

i think i was about 7 when i got my first piggyback but it wasnt until i was about 15 that i really got into it, then at 17 i joined this forum and that was it for me :P
Who Said Thanks:
darky (June 11th, 2022)
Old April 26th, 2009, 01:20   #25
forevernate28
VIP

0 For This Post
208 Total

I truly can't answer this question. I remember my best friend's sister and my cousin both love getting piggyback rides, and I was always the one to give them. I'd like to say since the age of 13.
Old May 1st, 2009, 13:46   #26
Eron
VIP

1 For This Post
149 Total

I really don't remember when my interest in l&c started...maybe since I was born
However, until I was 17 I thought I was the only person in this world who had this fetish(as lots of people in this forum, I supose)
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (July 25th, 2023)
Old May 1st, 2009, 17:34   #27
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

1 For This Post
234 Total

I?d say I first noticed the symptoms at the age of 3.
Who Said Thanks:
Old May 18th, 2009, 13:00   #28
per444
STANDARD

1 For This Post
1 Total
Default first interest in L&C

When I was nine. I jokingly asked my cousin ( also nine and female ) if she would like to wrestle ? She jumped off her chair,approached me, and not knowing what her intentions were. she immediatly lifted me in a firemans lift and carried me around the room. I just dangled over her shoulders and enjoyed the feeling for the first time.
Who Said Thanks:
Old May 19th, 2009, 23:36   #29
scruffy
STANDARD

1 For This Post
72 Total
Default encyclopedia brown

I remember seeing a show called "Encyclopedia Brown" on TV where the guy jumps into the arms of the girl when he gets scared. I may have been 9 or 10. I just couldn't stop thinking about that scene. Later, when I was 13 or so, I saw a Batman Cartoon where a robot lady carries a professor. Again it was all I could think about.
Who Said Thanks:
Old May 20th, 2009, 00:15   #30
angst56
VIP

1 For This Post
60 Total

I really don't remember when it "happened". But I do remember being at my grandma's with my cousin who was a couple years younger than me, and one morning we decided to wrestle in a room. I remember her lifting me a ton, and I think that's when it really started. Too bad I really haven't had many lifts since then
Who Said Thanks: