Old December 29th, 2016, 03:26   #11
Slevin
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
540 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
Part of it was the scarcity of it. Plus the girls enjoyed doing it a little more back then. Tasha Welsh and Robin are two for instance that really brought a lot of fun and playfulness to it in their videos that you don't see now.
Yes dendrin, you hit it straight on the head. The playfulness is a lost art. Why don't they enjoy it as much anymore? I give mad props to the video producers of the 90's who brought this type of potential out in the girls. Why are we not able to replicate it today, given the advanced resources and technology that we have. ??
Old December 29th, 2016, 18:54   #12
Leobor
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,579 Total

First time I actually discovered LC on net was somewhere in 2002. I think. I was in internet cafe (not at home) and I actually ejaculated in my pants (luckely, no one could see it - so much about how it meant for me then).

The reason is simple, if you ask me - as group of people we were very rare, and we thought no one else in world shared that interest. But in same time, we were actually the first LC fans in history which stumbled in internet, so, on one side, we already had years of fantasies about it, and FINALLY in one specific moment - fulfilling of our dream in those years.

Younger LC lovers do not have those problems - they will find community and videos very soon, like, when they reach 10-13 years. I was 21-2, so I had at least 10 years of constant waiting. It just wont be the same.

Maybe we could solve that problem in some way, like, to get rid of LC content for a while. Like, a month, or a year. But, it still wont be the same. And of course, we will never be that young again, meaning we are not capable for sex like we were then.

At least, that what am I thinking.

BTW - that hurricane in New Orleans really trashed pretty good site. I adored those wrestlers, I just do not understand why no one tried anything like that later.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (March 12th, 2017)
Old December 29th, 2016, 19:06   #13
Leobor
VIP Honored

3 For This Post
1,579 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slevin View Post
Yes dendrin, you hit it straight on the head. The playfulness is a lost art. Why don't they enjoy it as much anymore? I give mad props to the video producers of the 90's who brought this type of potential out in the girls. Why are we not able to replicate it today, given the advanced resources and technology that we have. ??
I have to say something about that too - people are losing their souls in a way, BECAUSE of technology. So, your question is kind of reversed. If you want playfulness, you have to get rid of technology. Sadly, this (de)generation finds excitement in some stupid places, like taking of photos of their food, checking on social media where they have went last night or taking of selfies.

So, they practically live for THE IMAGE OF THEMSELVES for people which can follow that content rather than LIVING FOR THEMSELVES. They are tripping they are something like celebrities are in media, but they do not actually live. They do not like to play or laugh for real, just clicking the cell-phones etc. Bunch of morons in creation, at least if you ask me.
Who Said Thanks:
(December 30th, 2016), Slevin (December 29th, 2016), Far (December 29th, 2016)
Old December 31st, 2016, 09:02   #14
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,579 Total
Default Sorry for one more message, but it has to do with subject.

Very smart guy.

https://www.facebook.com/VineSurvivo...2136226872420/
Old January 1st, 2017, 20:02   #15
vk
Administrator

2 For This Post
138 Total
Default From L&C to no-L&C

Before internet I just believed that I was alone in the world to have this strange interest in piggyback rides. The first L&C place I discovered was Liftnet. My best choice was Bonnefemme. However I did not purchase materials, looking just what was available for free.

Recently I looked at some pictures of Bonnefemme but I found they were not as interesting as I believed before. However those pictures did not change. So I changed, not Bonnefemme.

There was a video you will certainly remember. It was a guy who was waking up to go to work. His girl-friend was also waking up. The guy was rude towards the girl. The girl had to carry him when he brushed his teeth in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Then they went outside together, the girl still carrying the guy. The guy took some money from a cash machine, putting one hand on the girl’s eyes in order that she cannot see the secret code. Eventually the two went together to a bus stop and then they parted for the day.

We are the wizards since we know about L&C. The guy who made the video probably ignores a niche such as L&C. But he is smarter than us to represent our own interests. So the art of the muggles is more advanced than the art of the wizards. I will call “no-L&C” the art of the muggles. At his time I am less interested in L&C and more interested in no-L&C.

I posted a few contributions to introduce no-L&C covering issues such as social piggybacking, piggyback ride service, piggyback taxi service, choregraphy, luggage as a third party, cradle with kissing, human furniture and symbolic korean piggy back rides. Human furniture is an interesting sample of cross-fetish interests.

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthr...=4486&page=177 #1766

No-L&C is free of limitations so I was forced to mix texts, images and videos on the same messages. Also I had to show together M/F and F/M positions as our Korean masters teach to us.
In this forum, pickmeup9, explains his interests in this way : " I am specifically talking about videos that are not intended as lift and carry, but happen to have occasional lifts in them anyways."
Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (January 2nd, 2017), Slevin (January 2nd, 2017)
Old February 28th, 2017, 15:43   #16
Stefan999
STANDARD

2 For This Post
70 Total

I miss mostly the era 2006 to 2011 when we could harvest a lot from YouTube. At this time there came up a lot of videos from "normal" girls messing around with friends occasionally doing lifts. This has disappeared almost fully.

Now there is far more professional L/C content on YouTube available now ut I see it as somewhat monotonous.

The same seems to happen in *ollywood. Less f/m or f/f LC in movies or TV series than 10 or 20 years ago.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (March 12th, 2017), Slevin (February 28th, 2017)
Old April 4th, 2017, 09:32   #17
micker
VIP

0 For This Post
413 Total

Not recognizing the celebrities winds me up. When I look into who it is they aren't talented in any way. Just reality tv stars.
Old December 22nd, 2018, 14:59   #18
pyro
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total

I miss Laplan.de