Old July 3rd, 2018, 17:03   #33
robert
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
302 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
In the end it is our decision to buy or not to buy the vids. I think thy are very reasonably priced, Robert. I don't understand what your issue really is apart from making them cheaper. But most vids of all types of fetishes are priced in the same range. Seems to be the norm.
Hey man,kudos for your amazing work so far!

Of course,pricing is the main issue for a customer whether they are diaries or multimedia products and as a customer I'm always seeking for a cheaper price. That's for sure.

About the bold part,you have your point and that's also a fact having a major influence on the whole business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
This is a specific business, it not like selling Vodka) pricing approximetly 1$ per minute popular not only for L&C clips, almost all fetish categories priced the same. Also, you must remember, that selling adult content requeres using sites like clips4sale, which takes huge comissions(40% on c4sale, f.e.)
Shout-out to you as well man, keep up the good work.

I don't reckon having competition in the business and decreasing the cost would be only specified to liqueur business mate There are differences for sure but as a main concept, demanding lower price is absolutely normal.

Bold part: You are right man, my issue mostly refers to those producers who sell their clips on their own websites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Far View Post
A time ago, when I was selling clips via kinkbomb.com, I has a discount system up to 40% off for multiple orders, but only few customers used this offer. Decreasing price isn't working in this business.
I guess that's not enough data/statistics to make such a conclusion out of it but at the same time it gives me a perspective. Maybe customers tend to buy them one by one rather than packing bunch of them at once. Not considering myself as "Statistical Population" but I personally prefer having them purchased one at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneman View Post
I have a suggestion. Go into the video business and set up whatever pricing you want. See, isn't that simple? It is obvious that you have discovered a business where you can make a lot of money by overcharging people. Go for it.
I don't know why do you have a bit of passive aggressive approach here, but I have no intention to show the producers thieves who try to rip us off what so ever. Although at the same time I think based on mentioned factors, pricing -at least by now- should've been a bit lowered.

P.S: As a matter of fact I am an entrepreneur, having my own start-up about Digital Business Card. I am pretty aware of how a business works. Cheers

Last edited by robert; July 4th, 2018 at 10:44.