Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old September 24th, 2009, 20:09   #1
johnp
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
16 Total
Default Embarrassed to discover that a girl is stronger than you

How about stories not involving L&C, but about guys who are surprised or embarrassed to find out that their wife, girlfriend or a girl they meet is stronger than them.

This happened to me when I had a girlfriend who was in a University rowing team. One day I was giving her and three of her team mates a lift to a regatta. The car started bumping and I realised I had a flat tyre. I stopped the car and got the jack and spare tyre out to change the wheel. But when I tried to loosen the wheel nuts, I couldn't turn any of them, no matter how hard I tried.

I told the girls they must have been put on too tight by a mechanic using a compressed air tool and couldn't be removed by hand. I said I would have to call the AA to come to change the tyre. The girls were worried about missing the regatta. One of them said she had changed tyres on her Mum's car and asked if she could try. I tried to explain that the problem was not about knowing how to change the tyre, but the fact that the nuts were too tight to be removed by hand. She still asked to have a go and my girl friend said we had nothing to lose by letting her try.

The girl Julie was about 4" shorter than my 5ft 7ins but very stockily built. As I muttered angrily that it was a waste of time, she got the wrench and strained as she tried to loosen the first nut. My anger turned to sheer humiliation and embarrassment as the nut eventually turned. I stood in silence with a beetroot red face as she loosened the other 3 nuts. I didn't dare look at my girl friend or the other girls as I was sure they would be laughing at me.

I stood in stunned silence as she carried on and changed the wheels over. My final humiliation was when she smiled at me and said that she hadn't tightened the nuts fully, just in case I had to change the wheel myself in the
future.

None of the girls ever mentioned the incident again, but I still felt embarrassed every time I met Julie.
Old September 24th, 2009, 22:30   #2
agentdowell
STANDARD

0 For This Post
5 Total

Haha! I guess you learned your lesson.
Old October 15th, 2009, 21:16   #3
fairyplant77
STANDARD

0 For This Post
10 Total

I think most of us would be embarrassed to find out a girl was stronger than us. If you go to a serious gym (like Gold's Gym), you will quite likely find a girl lifting more weight than you. I was once in there and a girl was doing straight-legged barbell lifts with 135lbs. I can barely do those at all because I'm not very flexible -- let alone with 135lbs!

I also dated a girl once who was pretty strong. She wasn't very big, but her biceps showed through her sleeves -- and it was enough to make me feel quite uneasy. And yes, it sucked not to be able to look at them (since she was sitting right in front of me).

Last edited by fairyplant77; October 17th, 2009 at 22:43.
Old October 16th, 2009, 15:27   #4
ponyplay
Administrator

0 For This Post
2,408 Total

Stories or real experiences!?

I did meet a girl that was for sure stronger than me... she was short, and a bit cuddly. But much shorter than me. I guess whe were about the same weight. Yes i could lift her. But she lifted and caried me more easily. The most astonishing thing was that she could give me a shoulider ride, having me up in a second an let me sit there for minutes. I had to admit i had to struggle to lift her on my shoulders. Wrestling with her meant i lost, she really had strong arms but strong short legs too. I was no match for me. I even dared her todo her thing with a gril much taler then her (and even me). I guess about 6'2 tall, she was like 5'2... she destroyed her if it wasn't form e to come in between. The tall lady didn't know what happened to her and looked in shock ...
Old October 16th, 2009, 18:10   #5
Leobor
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,577 Total

Hmmm... It never happened to me actually, exept in 6-7 grade in elementary school when I did arm wrestling with some girls and I lost. But I was not embaressed then too much. But if she lifted me, hell I think I would be very embaressed.
Old October 16th, 2009, 18:33   #6
Vodevil
VIP Honored
The very first member

1 For This Post
234 Total

I have to admit that I?m somewhat a weakling. I find it more surprising and alluring than embarrassing if a girl is stronger than me.

Last edited by Vodevil; October 16th, 2009 at 18:40.
Who Said Thanks:
dreadnought82 (April 11th, 2019)
Old November 11th, 2009, 11:36   #7
pipi
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total

it happened to me few months back when i was shopping in a mall with my wife. since i am quite taller than my wife (she is actually 5'2'') so she calls me 'lambu' (ie tall person). But that day in a mall, a really well built and really very tall (must be 6'2'' if not more) girl suddenly appeared and start selecting clothes along with me in that along side me. Now i wanted to go away from her but my wife didnt understand my embarrassment and instead told me to look at that girl. And not only this she also told me that that girl is much taller than me... it was like rubbing salt on my injury.
Old February 7th, 2010, 14:35   #8
mansell3000
STANDARD

1 For This Post
15 Total

Reading this thread reminds of an embarrassing experience I had when I was about 22 years old. I had been going out with a girl called Kathy for about 3 months. I am 5ft 7ins tall and weighed about 150lbs at the time. Kathy was about an inch shorter than me but was probably a few pounds heavier. She had a workmate called Sam who used to tag along with us sometimes. She was about 5ft 4 ins tall, but very solidly build and probably outweighed me too. She was very much into sports and spent a lot of time at the gym. I also suspect she had lesbian tendencies and had a secret crush on my gf.

One day the three of us went to an open air rock concert in a park. There were no seats and we were at the back of the audience and couldn't see the stage. My gf wanted to see a particular band and when they came on, she complained that she couldn't see anything. She pointed out that other girls were sitting on their boyfriends shoulders to get a better view and asked if she could do the same. I obliged and lifted her up. It was a hot day and she was wearing skimpy shorts and it felt good having her bare thighs on my shoulders and neck. However after a spell I found her weight too much to take and and had to let her down. She was really disappointed because she was enjoying the band.

Sam immediately said my gf could sit on her shoulders instead. She bent down and stuck her head between Kathy's legs and lifted her up. Whilst I was impressed how easily Sam had picked her up, I soon became jealous as it seemed that Sam was enjoying having my gf on her shoulders as much as I did. At a break between songs she let Kathy down. I said that I would take over again. However Sam gave me a superior smile and said "It's no problem I can hold Kathy up there all day". I felt my face go red with embarrassment. To make things worse my gf said she agreed because she thought Sam was a lot stronger than me. I had to stand by feeling humiliated and jealous as Sam carried my gf for the rest of the set, only taking breaks between songs.

In fact it affected me so much that I argued with gf about it afterwards and we split up.
Who Said Thanks:
bapmus (August 23rd, 2022)
Old February 7th, 2010, 23:29   #9
xi
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
276 Total

mansell3000: Did you keep in contact with Sam?
Old February 8th, 2010, 14:33   #10
warthog
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total

I was late to grow when I was a kid. At age 13 I was 1.42m (4'7'') and 43 kgs (95lbs) which are rather meager measurements for a boy (today I'm 5'9''). My non identical twin brother was actually 10cm (4'') taller than me at the time. Very embarrassing. I had two interactions with stronger girls that I remember. One was on a birthday party at someone's house, for some reason I was challenged to an armwrestling with a very heavyset girl. She wasn't muscular, just really overweight. Anyway she kicked my ass and I was dumb enough to ask for a rematch with the same result. That was VERY embarrassing because many kids were watching. Unfortunately I didn't have this strong girl fetish back then so there was only shame without arousal... I also had a few run ins with a girl who used to be a good friend of mine (sort of like a girlfriend but now actually calling it so) and after we broke up she really liked to taunt me, asking me to armwrestle with her (which now I was wise enough to decline, but she laughed and said I was afraid of girls) and threatening to beat me up (and once she almost did it but a teacher intervened). You could say I was bullied by an ex girlfriend. She was much taller and heavier than me back then, and also a brat who smoked at 12 and I was a nerd (still am). Don't know how we ever were friends. We actually got things straight years later when I was able to look her in the eye...
And those my friends are true stories. I sometimes wish I could return to those situations to be able to enjoy them properly...

Last edited by warthog; February 8th, 2010 at 14:36.