VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dombazz View Post
Wow that's great!
Hopefully you could make some new lift&carry girlfriends

1.To me when it comes to F/F l&c, what matters the most is that both girls are pretty much evenly sized. I valueing that alot!!

2. That both are enthusistic, maybe being two rivals challenging and testing each other. So I'ld say *both does lifting/carrying each other*

3. And you sooo right!!
Variation is one of the best things, use your fantasy!
An easy way could be to make "themes", dressing out, wearing "themed clothes" OR just casual.
As for me and clothes its most ordinary what I think is sexy clothes on females. To make it the best there, is to use your sexy female both. Women got curves, and that is VERY sexy to me. Just simply have clothes that shows your bodies beautiful shapes

And then, as there is a HUGE lack of, my favourite lift "Back-to-Back lifts/carry". I'ld just buy your only cause of that! I think its VERY HOT when females does it together

Hugs n kisses
Hello Dombazz,
Thank you so much for your input! Now I have another question for you...

If the girls are equal in size, does it matter if it is the same 2 girls videos over and over again? For example, if everything else was perfect (wardrobe, lifts, scenario, etc...) would you lose interest if every video that I produced was just myself and Isabella (the cute blonde that is in some of my earlier videos)...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
FinQ (November 24th, 2011)
Old October 15th, 2010, 14:54   #2
Dombazz
STANDARD

0 For This Post
40 Total
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hello Dombazz,
Thank you so much for your input! Now I have another question for you...

If the girls are equal in size, does it matter if it is the same 2 girls videos over and over again? For example, if everything else was perfect (wardrobe, lifts, scenario, etc...) would you lose interest if every video that I produced was just myself and Isabella (the cute blonde that is in some of my earlier videos)...
No Rachel. I wouldn't
You to are teammates aren't ya haha
Well... you two are just outstanding sexy together. I would love seeing you two in a million other scenarios, no mather if its same clothes or so
Old October 21st, 2010, 18:15   #3
RachelFights
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
204 Total
Default Lift and Carry Fun (F/F)

The Title says it all! Rachel and Isabella just got back from the lingerie store and after trying on their sexy new outfits, they decide to have a little fun lifting and tossing each other around.

These two sexy girls perform various leg presses and airplane rides, piggybacks, cradles, fireman's carries, front staddles, upside down lifts, over the shoulder, one arm carries and much more!

Isabella, even though she is the smaller of the two girls, really impresses with how easily she tosses Rachel around. Rachel of course, is her usual super-strong self.

Hope you all enjoy this one!!!!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (October 23rd, 2010), JSimoni (October 22nd, 2010)
Old October 27th, 2010, 14:22   #4
RachelFights
VIP Honored

4 For This Post
204 Total
Default Ultimate Shoulder Rides Volume 1 (F/M) and 2 (F/F)

Ultimate Shoulder Rides F/M Volume 1

Here is a super special treat for our fans who cant get enough of seeing an athletic sexy woman giving men shoulder rides. This is a compilation video of Rachel lifting 7 different lucky guys on her shoulders and features mostly new un-released footage!.

The guys range in weight from 170 pounds up to 225 pounds. Rachel is wearing a variety of different outfits and also features long endurance lifts where she walks with her man sitting helplessly on her shoulders at least 100 feet!

We hope you enjoy this shoulder ride bonanza and look for more compliation vidoes coming soon.

Ultimate Shoulder Rides F/F Volume 2

In Volume 2 of the Ultimate Shoulder Ride Series, it's all about the ladies!

This clip features seven different shoulder sits with a variety of sexy woman. Some of these lifts are in heels and some barefoot and Rachel is wearing different outfits in each lift!

If you are a fan of female/female shoulder rides, then this video is a must see!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (July 30th, 2016), Dombazz (October 28th, 2010), greybeezer (October 28th, 2010), winniethebeer (October 28th, 2010)