Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old December 30th, 2019, 05:37   #11
tjw1971
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
454 Total
Default Not exactly, but ....

I'd just say that I realized, a LONG time ago, that my fetishes for muscular women and for L&C have this "intersection" with the crowd into pony-play.

The difference for me, I guess, is that I'd find much of what you describe a real turn-on, but only if I could ride a woman. And all of the "gear" like a bridle and bit? That would be totally unnecessary extra stuff to me. I've talked with pony play fetish people before a few times, and they've always tried to make it really clear to me that I'm not really welcome into their communities because the part of it that turns me on is just one aspect of what they're doing.

And I get it... but it's such a fine line when you get into these kinds of interests that are so niche to begin with! They're more focused on humans as animals/pets and everything that involves. But I really like the full-weight riding, controlling a strong but submissive female who is capable of carrying me around on two legs or four, preferably without clothes on.

I've seen a *few* rare videos out there of some pretty extreme riding like this, with very tiny women carrying guys easily 2.5x their weight. One of them had a girl who couldn't even keep her back straight with the guy sitting full-weight on her. His weight made her back sag like the reverse of arching it up, making a real comfortable dip to sit in for him. She gave him a long ride on all fours though, even with him bouncing on her a lot and ordering her to struggle hard a few times to straighten her back with him still riding. And she had crazy leg strength because she went from that to going up on her legs with him and squatting him and bouncing him on her tip-toes. I have no idea where they found girls to do that -- but that would be a blast! I wouldn't weigh 2.5x their weight but at least 2x or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ridin Ricky View Post
Okay, I'll first of all admit that I have a decidedly kinky fetish for riding humans just as if they were pet animals. I am a natural dominant who gets a big thrill out of having total physical control over someone physically strong but naturally submissive, who can and will carry me on their back - either on all fours, or on two legs. I only get turned on by total realism, so it has to be actual full-weight riding, and I want my mount to be naked like a proper animal, and under my full control with a bridle, bit and reins. I find leather riding tack sexy. I also go in for a little bit of light SM with spurs and whips, but not because I enjoy inflicting pain, only as tools for dominance and control.

But the reality is that it seems well-nigh impossible to find a nice, big, strong girl who is physically up to the job of serving as a man's pony... and also is into the submissive role of pony-slave. Nearly all the so-called "ponygirls" out there just want to dress up and do some kind of role-play. Or else a very vanilla form of real L&C riding.

My actual experiences to date with authentic riding on human horses have been play encounters with male submissives. I found this quite erotically satisfying, although I am not gay, and there was no sexual activity of any kind involved. I just found that if I ever wanted to live any of my riding fantasies, I would have to settle for riding a stallion rather than a filly. But I still dream of mounting a big strong beauty and putting her through her paces. I wonder if anyone on this forum has ever done any real girlback riding in a similar style-?
Old January 6th, 2020, 16:36   #12
CutterPeter

0 For This Post
2 Total

Interesting. Thanks for sharing!
Old March 15th, 2020, 17:26   #13
jmva93
STANDARD

0 For This Post
1 Total
Default Pony play

Interesting. Have you checked out NewMFX website? Lots of LNC and pony play vids there.
Old April 15th, 2020, 10:42   #14
Googoojooba8
STANDARD

0 For This Post
28 Total
Default Yes

As long as the male's feet isn't touching the ground, then yes it is considered as lift and carry
Old May 15th, 2020, 16:12   #15
mazo242k
STANDARD

0 For This Post
68 Total

it's my second favorite fetish because there is lifting involved when there sitting on there back. i agree they actually have to be sitting on there back and putting weight on them for them to carry them around. a lot times someone will just be standing over their backs and walking at the same time as them which is not fun to watch. i like watching smaller ponies carrying bigger bodies whether its ponyboy or ponygirl
Old July 27th, 2020, 00:59   #16
toto101200

0 For This Post
0 Total

I would say yes
Old October 30th, 2021, 22:32   #17
Dadal
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
4 Total

definitely, I think the domination aspect that favors the man confuses people to think that it's not, since l&c is usually about the female's superiority. still getting carried either way though