Old March 4th, 2023, 16:19   #1
CageDemon
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,612 Total
Cool The rise and fall of Lift and carry.ORG

Hi guys,

I just wondered if anyone is aware if (LIFT AND CARRY.ORG) ever continued with a new name anywhere? It's been gone for over a year now I think?

I know it wasn't the most popular with some of our members but for myself (and I'm sure a lot of others) it was a great source for webcam L&C, which is my personal favourite over professionally shot video clips. And it was a regular way of getting overhead lift videos too.

I think it was called liftandcarry.tk before it changed its name to .org?

I would love to know if it exists still somewhere else with a different name again?

Your help would be really appreciated.

Last edited by CageDemon; March 4th, 2023 at 16:21.
Old March 6th, 2023, 00:07   #2
greatlifting
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
677 Total

The owner of the site has made these illegal video recordings on various portals. After many complaints of the cheated couples he was blocked. He then tried with different aliases to continue to violate privacy rights and copyrights, but was always blocked again after a short time.
Meanwhile, some portals protect the performer and prosecute illegal abuse.
It can be assumed that he will hopefully be held accountable for his criminal actions.

It is unfortunate that respect, decency and fairness seem to have been lost.
Old March 6th, 2023, 13:00   #3
CageDemon
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,612 Total
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlifting View Post
The owner of the site has made these illegal video recordings on various portals. After many complaints of the cheated couples he was blocked. He then tried with different aliases to continue to violate privacy rights and copyrights, but was always blocked again after a short time.
Meanwhile, some portals protect the performer and prosecute illegal abuse.
It can be assumed that he will hopefully be held accountable for his criminal actions.

It is unfortunate that respect, decency and fairness seem to have been lost.
I completely agree with what you are saying with regard to distribution of copyright material and I meant no offense.

I simply miss the ability to see any new webcam lift and carry clips. Your site for example stopped producing videos years ago. It is still a huge miss for lift and carry fans.

While I agree that copyright material should NOT be posted online (such as a whole dedicated lift and carry video being ripped off). I don't see how a webcam couple that agree to do lift and carry for the person paying them could be too upset at just the lift and carry portion being shared? Surely that isn't such a terrible thing?

It's just my opinion of course but with good, new L & c content almost non-existant these I would welcome any new options.
Old March 6th, 2023, 14:50   #4
greatlifting
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
677 Total

These couples were not paid and ask the couples if you can use material, you will probably get a clear statement from the couples. i am a bit amazed why illegal recordings could become legal because a small amount may have been paid when performing online.
Is that what you are asking or not understanding?

Since we are all only human and have different preferences, there are many forms of lifting and carrying. What one person likes, another finds boring. So there is no general good l&c for all.
Who wants to see his own fantasies as a video should say goodbye to the idea of getting it for free. There are certainly some webcam couples where it is worth investing time and money.
You will quickly find out if both are talented and inspired to take on this form of role reversal.
on clips4sale there is also Alexasworld, i like how she visibly enjoys taking her 30 kg guy.
Who Said Thanks:
CageDemon (March 6th, 2023)