Old July 29th, 2012, 03:28   #11
BraviCarry
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
23 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
Being around two or more girls while they're discussing how slim and light I look.
Playaaaaaa!
Old July 29th, 2012, 13:23   #12
clark246
STANDARD

0 For This Post
51 Total

ok-you want a weird fetish? Since I was a kid I was into women with powerful hips. Getting bumped and sent flying. Probably picked it up from those old beach party movies, with Candy Johnson sending all the guys flying when she bumped. It was always a turn on when girls would playfully bump others and laugh when they knock them over. When the disco dance the Bump was in style, I was in heaven.
Old July 30th, 2012, 11:13   #13
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by clark246 View Post
ok-you want a weird fetish? Since I was a kid I was into women with powerful hips. Getting bumped and sent flying. Probably picked it up from those old beach party movies, with Candy Johnson sending all the guys flying when she bumped. It was always a turn on when girls would playfully bump others and laugh when they knock them over. When the disco dance the Bump was in style, I was in heaven.
"Here's a new dance that's going around called the Bump.....do the Bump"
Old July 30th, 2012, 17:31   #14
Snowstormbanana
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
342 Total

For me it's mostly L&C and F/F wrestling.

1. L&C
2. F/F wrestling
3. Female legs, preferably athletic.

Can't think of anything else right now.
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:30   #15
coalguy_143
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 3

0 For This Post
1,251 Total

I love crossdressing mixed with lifting though I never got lifted, I would luv to b lifted whn both me n my partner r crossdressing lol
Old July 31st, 2012, 10:39   #16
clark246
STANDARD

1 For This Post
51 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by coalguy_143 View Post
I love crossdressing mixed with lifting though I never got lifted, I would luv to b lifted whn both me n my partner r crossdressing lol
I once did that with Renee Toney-who is so muscular that she's mistaken for a man anyway. She's way over the top, muscularly, and certainly not everyone's taste, but I found her feminine and appealing in her own way, and much more attractive in person than I thought she would be .

She was first dressed in what were probably men's size running shorts. She had a sexy thong on underneath, that she suddenly took off and told me to put on.She said we were going to reverse roles, then threw me over her shoulder. After walking me around, she put me across her sholuders, and lifted me in and over head press before sitting down with me on her lap.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:09   #17
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

All of these other fetishes we're coming out with are are all connected with L & C,are n't they ? And why not ?
Old August 1st, 2012, 17:40   #18
mullarky
STANDARD

0 For This Post
53 Total

Part of what drives my L&C fetish is the feeling of being made to look helpless & feeble in comparison (not difficult given that I'm 5-9 & 126lb!) so I also absolutely love wrestling (which is how I discovered L&C) and any situation that emphasises a woman's physical strength.

A quick example of the last: I recently went to a body pump class (lifting weights to music) & struggled like anything whilst most the girls were nailing it! The teacher was the definition of an amazon too!
Old August 1st, 2012, 23:20   #19
TheWolfe
VIPOS

1 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelifted View Post
- I've had quite a number of sessions with a woman who picked me up OTS and then walked around her apartment, occasionally stopping to look at something, pick up a magazine for example, still carrying me effortlessly, occasionally juggling me on her shoulders to get more comfortable - this level of "nonchalant lifting" I find a huge turn on.
"Nonchalant lifting" - YES! I have no interest in F/M but it's a big turn-on to me to see a girl lift another girl and they're both nonchalant about it. I think it implies that they both find it completely normal and even expected that one should lift the other. As a guy who also likes to lift girls too, it makes the girls more appealing. My dream nonchalant F/F scene would be two girls walking down the street having a conversation as they walked. Then, for whatever reason, one scoops the other into a cradle, the liftee automatically complying with the lift, and as the lifter continues walking, carrying her friend, the conversation never skips a beat and never calls attention to the lift.

As for fetishes besides lifting, I don't have a true foot fetish but women's feet and shoes are important to me. Hands, too. Feminine hands and feet with a nice manicure/pedicure and nice shoes can make a woman seem significantly more attractive to me.

I've also developed an inexplicable appreciation for those skinny jeans that bunch up at the ankle with ballet flats. There's something sexy about how it makes the right girl look when she walks. It's a nice fashion trend that I hope sticks around a while.

Girls just being girly - alone or together - is also a big turn-on. I love shopping with my wife, not only to watch her shop but also to spy on other attractive female shoppers doing what they do best.

I'm not sure if those really count as fetishes or just turn-ons. I have some turn-offs that are like anti-fetishes. Those include smoking, flip flops, masculine-looking women, overweight women, excessive piercings/tattoos, certain skin/hair color combos and other things are immediate deal breakers.

Of course everyone has different taste and opinions on all this stuff. That's what makes it fun to compare.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 29th, 2019)
Old August 2nd, 2012, 11:07   #20
Mark G
STANDARD

0 For This Post
67 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mullarky View Post
Part of what drives my L&C fetish is the feeling of being made to look helpless & feeble in comparison (not difficult given that I'm 5-9 & 126lb!) so I also absolutely love wrestling (which is how I discovered L&C) and any situation that emphasises a woman's physical strength.

A quick example of the last: I recently went to a body pump class (lifting weights to music) & struggled like anything whilst most the girls were nailing it! The teacher was the definition of an amazon too!
Did the girls in the class,or the teacher,notice and comment on your efforts ?