The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > General Discussion

Old September 13th, 2013, 23:56   #11
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,153 Total

I have a stranger one, back in the late 90s I think it was there was a programme called Fetishes set in a dungeon I think in New York, one call was from a cop who had an altercation with a young male and felt guilty as he handled it heavily and he even had fantasies of apologising to that guy....

They also had jews into the holocaust and black men into slavery fetishes....

I've never had anything close to a food fetish as such but anything green drink wise gets my attention!
Old September 18th, 2013, 03:45   #12
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

That restaurant is long gone. I never ate there but my wife did once.

Now if only she'd bring me a sandwich. I'm starving!
Old September 18th, 2013, 10:22   #13
davelifted
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
426 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
In this fetish, a woman makes a sandwich and serves it to you, accompanied by a tasty beverage. Is there anything hotter (besides L&C)?
Yes there is: she gives you the sandwich and drink and then gives you a front lift until you finish them. Thats what I call service
Old September 18th, 2013, 22:16   #14
dendrin
Administrator

1 For This Post
10,897 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by davelifted View Post
Yes there is: she gives you the sandwich and drink and then gives you a front lift until you finish them. Thats what I call service
TheWolfe would show her the back side of his hand if she tried that, he does the lifting.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (October 1st, 2013)
Old October 1st, 2013, 12:29   #15
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dendrin View Post
TheWolfe would show her the back side of his hand if she tried that, he does the lifting.
I do but it's okay for Dave to imagine!

The only thing that would be better for me would be for a hot chick to serve a hot chick serving a sandwich.....or maybe forget the sandwich until after I've worked up an appetite with them.
Old January 24th, 2019, 00:59   #16
Muscle_Chick_Fan
STANDARD

0 For This Post
24 Total
Exclamation New Fetish! Who's On Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolfe View Post
In this fetish, a woman makes a sandwich and serves it to you, accompanied by a tasty beverage. Is there anything hotter (besides L&C)?

OK, cool. I guess I can dig it; you enjoy having a woman (like a waitress or someone like that) serve you food at a public place - at a caf? or restaurant. As for me - oh well, I have had this experience plenty of times, however, it doesn't do anything to really turn me on unless the young lady serving happens to be very attractive though. Whatever floats your boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
I have a stranger one, back in the late 90s I think it was there was a programme called Fetishes set in a dungeon I think in New York, one call was from a cop who had an altercation with a young male and felt guilty as he handled it heavily and he even had fantasies of apologizing to that guy....

I've never had anything close to a food fetish as such but anything green drink wise gets my attention!

Now I admit though, as an African-American male, I have found out that I do have a thing for what's called Race Play (BDSM) and Erotic Humiliation. Along with most of the ladies on Race Play Videos, I also like Madam Brandon (Areana) and Princess Meggerz. Some of the other racist humiliatrices out there are OK, (and there's a handful of them out there too) but they don't always seem to have it "upstairs" like the ones at RP Videos, Brandon and/or Meggerz. Also, I'm into weight humiliation, age humiliation (as in being too old for a hot chick) and geek/nerd humiliation as well. So you see TheWolfe and allffcradles, I guess that I have my own share of inexplicably weird fetishes and fantasies as well. The reasons as to why I'm into all of this are as psychologically complex as it gets. At my hometown of RVA USA (former capital of the Confederacy), I'm usually pretty good at keeping all of this and my HUNDREDS of other sexual/quasi-sexual fetishes and fantasies in the closet as much as possible.

Last edited by Muscle_Chick_Fan; January 24th, 2019 at 21:24. Reason: More details. Different Internet links.
Old January 29th, 2019, 11:35   #17
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
601 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
I have a stranger one, back in the late 90s I think it was there was a programme called Fetishes set in a dungeon I think in New York, one call was from a cop who had an altercation with a young male and felt guilty as he handled it heavily and he even had fantasies of apologising to that guy....

I read a story about a man who paid women to spit on him. Some girls spit on him in high school, and it warped his mind. He looked like a model or a movie star, and I was surprised by the fact that many women went along with his requests. My guess is that he shares emotional traits with the other two men.