The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old January 4th, 2018, 19:45   #21
allffcradles
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,153 Total

I've never ordered a custom am slightly tempted, what is usual for a 10m clip and waiting times?
Old January 4th, 2018, 21:00   #22
Dovahkiin
STANDARD

0 For This Post
98 Total

I have been tempted sometimes to order a custom video, but in the end never did it. Would have been too expensive for one little video.
Lately I've managed to find a few webcam couples that find the idea of lift & carry interesting and are eager to try any kind of lift that I manage to describe to them.
So far the video ideas I've had they managed to do very well and the videos I get this way are far cheaper than "professional" customs.

My latest treasure (as I am a fan of f/m with a good portion of struggling) is a 17 minute clip where she carries him piggyback up and down many many stairs with just a few relatively short breaks. Point of view from the liftee towards the legs, just like some of the videos of Shecarries.

All in all it has been a very good deal trying this approach.
Old January 4th, 2018, 22:55   #23
ennamorado
STANDARD

0 For This Post
360 Total
Default Custom videos

For years now, I've been trying to find good L&c material.
Rarely I was lucky. I'm thankful to custom videos makers, but they are not all the same. I think that few studios are ok, but this depends on the pile of business.
Few l&c lovers are willing to pay for good videos with beautiful models. There are few spenders in our category.
Therefore the quality of l&c videos is so bad.
Old January 4th, 2018, 22:58   #24
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

True it's far cheaper to visit a hooker or lawyer/psychiatrist even than ordering a custom lol. Just relying on the producers to make something that satisfies you fully is a gamble albeit far cheaper than a custom. I'd rather have a 3rd person view myself, want a full few of the liftee. How much does it cost with webcam talents?
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:47   #25
zebra
VIP

1 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
True it's far cheaper to visit a hooker or lawyer/psychiatrist even than ordering a custom lol. Just relying on the producers to make something that satisfies you fully is a gamble albeit far cheaper than a custom. I'd rather have a 3rd person view myself, want a full few of the liftee. How much does it cost with webcam talents?
I had five custom photo sets or tapes back in my college days. Four of the experiences were quite good. One was from a "civilian" not connected to producers. I also wrote some lifting scripts for people, but I won't say who.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 5th, 2018)
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:50   #26
zebra
VIP

2 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by allffcradles View Post
I've never ordered a custom am slightly tempted, what is usual for a 10m clip and waiting times?
It varies. It averaged four to six weeks for me. However, one took a year or so! On the plus side, one guy did it within a week.
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (January 5th, 2018), allffcradles (January 5th, 2018)
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:23   #27
dreamsmodeling
STANDARD

3 For This Post
65 Total

custom shoots are backbone of fetish videos producers. I'm mainly into Femdom and Jeans wetting fetish videos production, just recently started making L&C videos. I must wanna admit that without support of some loyal clients who are ordering custom videos, it is not possible to run a clips store with clips4sale or any other clips selling websites.

When you order a custom video, give only 25-50% money in advance, when model/producer complete your custom shoot and send you snapshots or sample of your custom video then only give the remaining money. I believe that most professional producers are happy with this.

Last edited by dreamsmodeling; January 6th, 2018 at 04:26.
Who Said Thanks:
zebra (January 8th, 2018), a106787 (January 6th, 2018), allffcradles (January 6th, 2018)
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:23   #28
Far
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
762 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsmodeling View Post
I must wanna admit that without support of some loyal clients who are ordering custom videos, it is not possible to run a clips store with clips4sale or any other clips selling websites.
I can't agree with you, good content will run store without customs, I don't accept custom orders and many of producers here don't accepting them too, but our stores working well
Old January 8th, 2018, 07:36   #29
katsou21
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
249 Total

Hj there my friends and happy new year. Can someone propose any site or wrestler offering lift and carry customs at a reasonably price??
Who Said Thanks:
a106787 (January 8th, 2018)
Old January 9th, 2018, 11:18   #30
ennamorado
STANDARD

2 For This Post
360 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsou21 View Post
Hj there my friends and happy new year. Can someone propose any site or wrestler offering lift and carry customs at a reasonably price??
Try to require you custom video to these studios:
customfetishgame@gmail.com

sales@sexyfightdreams.com

sara@seductivestudios.com

I bought some videos from them. I think we should be leading custom video producers: they are the only option to get something more imaginative and fanciful. Personally I'm fed up with L&C performances as pure mascular fitness.
Who Said Thanks:
allffcradles (January 9th, 2018), a106787 (January 9th, 2018)