Old August 28th, 2017, 23:47   #11
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
1,056 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athletic l&c View Post
When it comes to strength it's no problem to make it like it's done in the clip. She hardly lifts more than perhaps 20-30 kilos with her leg.

Most of my lifters squat over 80 kilo and several of them over 100 or more so they got the muscle for it. But I don't know if they are so keen on putting their foot in my crotch...and I don't know if I'm so keen on it either

I'll think about it. Thanks for your interest in making my clips better.
Indeed, it's hard to tell how much weight he's carrying with his arms on her back. Regardless, it's an awesome clip and definitely unique. The Lethal Leg Goddess did one of these lifts without assistance from the guy way back in the day, but from the screen cap it looked like she probably outweighed the guy by a bit, maybe 10 pounds. Also can't tell how long she held him for. Shame her clips and website are gone.

Anyways... I bought one of your clips and enjoyed it - the only one with a shoulder ride (my favorite lift). She did a great job with it. There were views from the front and behind during lifts, another touch I appreciated.

Expanding on prior comments, a POV shoulder ride would be nice to see. It seems like you are in a secluded area most of the time, it would be interesting to see how far one of the girls can walk down a trail with you on their shoulders (better than just circling a room). A POV clip can show that in ways a stationary camera cannot. Ruedel (Nikki outdoors) and rfcblue (Dana 4-pt clip) have done great clips in this style before.
Who Said Thanks:
Athletic l&c (August 29th, 2017)