Old September 18th, 2015, 12:07   #22
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Any chance we can get some FF-only videos going...?
Possible, but not likely for several reasons:

1) knowing my past sales numbers, very few of my f/f vids ever sold as much as my f/m vids.
2) with f/f, I have to pay two models instead of one, which when you consider point 1 above, makes no sense.
3) this one is a more recent phenomenon, probably because of the faster paced lifestyle we're all living, but when ie invited models to bring along a female friend, they almost always say they don't know who to bring or that they're too self conscious to bring a friend along to watch them model, or any number of other reasons.
4) I try to get as much done in as little time as possible, because time is money. When you have two newbies together, it takes a lot more time training each in their role than it does just training the lifter.
5) The f/f fans on this forum have always been more vocal on their disdain for f/m than the other way around, and they also have more options out there, so I've chosen to provide what I feel is lacking from other producers, namely beautiful girls next door lifting a heavier guy in a wide variety of lifts for extended periods of time