Closed Thread

Old November 11th, 2018, 07:30   #1
reydor
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1 Total
Default Lapsitting

Lapsitting is one of my biggest fetishes as well as lift and carry! Who had Lapsitting stories they would be willing to share???
Old November 13th, 2018, 03:59   #2
AssMaster197
VIP

2 For This Post
213 Total
Default My Lapsitting Experience

we were in a car in a recluded park setting. She had the seat reclined. When I curled into her lap she started laughing calling me cuddleslut and big fucking baby Then she hugged my torso and started stroking the back of my hair/neck And about 1 hour into being curled into her lap all of a sudden she decides to grab my cheek/chin with her hands turns my head towards hers, we stare at each other for a few seconds Then she says "let your mind go, stop thinking" then she slowly pulls my face into hers and passionately kisses me. After passionately kissing me she said "now, we're going to work on improving your kissing skills" Something in me just happened when she did that, I just passively stared at her in admiration and let her take completely over when she kissed me like that

I think I got seduced at that moment Cause I WANTED to be guided and controlled at that moment After that moment was when I was trying not to fall asleep in her lap nuzzling my head into her shoulder/neck taking a few strands of her long ass hair and playing with them. While she was watching over me saying quietly "leave us alone go away or I'll kill you" to anybody she saw walking by.

Want to know something funny I was curled into her lap for 1-1/2 hours Then we switched after 1 hour she got back to her seat and asked me to curl into her I said "no I don't think I enjoyed it much the first time" trying to sound macho She obviously seeing through my BS, and knowing my submissive nature said "Yes you did now come over here" and as I move over to her she wraps her arms around my waist and guides me as I'm moving to ontop of her lap unintentionally sitting me on a single thigh for about 5 minutes (I was about 85kg at the time) Then she says okay get off, I tell her use both thighs to sit me Then she leans back into the reclined seat with me and we curl into the original position, and we stayed like that for about 30 minutes
Who Said Thanks:
dreadnought82 (February 23rd, 2021), robert (November 16th, 2018)
Old November 14th, 2018, 20:14   #3
mdavidstar
STANDARD

0 For This Post
26 Total

It's a huge fetish for me, too. I've sat on many laps over the years. One of my favorite memories is from college: I stopped by the dorm room of this girl I'd befriended. We never dated, but we'd been flirting with each other.

She was sitting in her room, talking to a female friend of hers. Both were in straight-back chairs. I remember my friend was wearing shorts, and I couldn't help looking at her legs and thighs, imaging how great it would be to sit on her lap. And the fact that her attractive friend was there--and would see us--turned me on even more.

As if by magic, as if she was reading my thoughts, my friend patted her thighs and asked if I wanted to sit on her lap. Though I'd sat on laps before, nothing like this had ever happened to me. Usually, I was the one who instigated it.

I was so shocked, I'm actually surprised I did it, rather than just laughing with embarrassment and leaving. But I did. I walked over to her, sat down in her lap, and she held me for about half and hour, while she and her friend chatted.

I still remember the feeling of her strong thighs supporting me.
Old November 16th, 2018, 16:12   #4
robert
VIP

0 For This Post
302 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssMaster197 View Post
we were in a car in a recluded park setting. She had the seat reclined. When I curled into her lap she started laughing calling me cuddleslut and big fucking baby Then she hugged my torso and started stroking the back of my hair/neck And about 1 hour into being curled into her lap all of a sudden she decides to grab my cheek/chin with her hands turns my head towards hers, we stare at each other for a few seconds Then she says "let your mind go, stop thinking" then she slowly pulls my face into hers and passionately kisses me. After passionately kissing me she said "now, we're going to work on improving your kissing skills" Something in me just happened when she did that, I just passively stared at her in admiration and let her take completely over when she kissed me like that

I think I got seduced at that moment Cause I WANTED to be guided and controlled at that moment After that moment was when I was trying not to fall asleep in her lap nuzzling my head into her shoulder/neck taking a few strands of her long ass hair and playing with them. While she was watching over me saying quietly "leave us alone go away or I'll kill you" to anybody she saw walking by.

Want to know something funny I was curled into her lap for 1-1/2 hours Then we switched after 1 hour she got back to her seat and asked me to curl into her I said "no I don't think I enjoyed it much the first time" trying to sound macho She obviously seeing through my BS, and knowing my submissive nature said "Yes you did now come over here" and as I move over to her she wraps her arms around my waist and guides me as I'm moving to ontop of her lap unintentionally sitting me on a single thigh for about 5 minutes (I was about 85kg at the time) Then she says okay get off, I tell her use both thighs to sit me Then she leans back into the reclined seat with me and we curl into the original position, and we stayed like that for about 30 minutes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavidstar View Post
It's a huge fetish for me, too. I've sat on many laps over the years. One of my favorite memories is from college: I stopped by the dorm room of this girl I'd befriended. We never dated, but we'd been flirting with each other.

She was sitting in her room, talking to a female friend of hers. Both were in straight-back chairs. I remember my friend was wearing shorts, and I couldn't help looking at her legs and thighs, imaging how great it would be to sit on her lap. And the fact that her attractive friend was there--and would see us--turned me on even more.

As if by magic, as if she was reading my thoughts, my friend patted her thighs and asked if I wanted to sit on her lap. Though I'd sat on laps before, nothing like this had ever happened to me. Usually, I was the one who instigated it.

I was so shocked, I'm actually surprised I did it, rather than just laughing with embarrassment and leaving. But I did. I walked over to her, sat down in her lap, and she held me for about half and hour, while she and her friend chatted.

I still remember the feeling of her strong thighs supporting me.
To add up to these stories, I used to put my girlfriend on my lap whenever we sat on a bench. She liked it quite much as a girl would do. Once when I put her off my lap -probably unintentionally in an attempt to tease her up- I go "How about you do the favor back?!" kinda desperately knew she would laugh at me at best but she got stone face and said "Come on then!". I cringed my face faking that I'm not really into these stuff and said "You wouldn't do it, you might as well cut the BS" and as you'd be expected it just flamed her ego up! She literally dragged me down onto her lap, wrapped her hands around my chest and go "There!". After a seconds she started squeezing me time to time and kissing me neck. We kept our position up for a while.

I'd say out of all L&C positions or the whole concept of it, lap-sitting would be the most exciting for girls. They may not into L&C that much but I suppose most of them are not only willing to do Lap-sitting but also enjoying having their men seated onto their laps.
Old November 19th, 2018, 21:38   #5
AssMaster197
VIP

0 For This Post
213 Total

Thanks Robert so glad you enjoyed my story.
Old November 28th, 2018, 02:27   #6
liftmeup78
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
2,022 Total
Default lapsitting experience

Sitting on a woman's strong thighs with your legs straddled across her hips, her pubic hair scruffing your balls, makes you realize how secure you are. You feel her soft big thighs squashing your butt while your cock touches her breasts. The friction lets your pre-cum ooze out. She pulls her strong legs up so that you feel you feet leave the ground and hang loosely in the air. She pulls your face down to hers and encompasses your lips with hers. She sucks your tongue with hers making your cock erect and brushing against her right nipple. Her hand strokes your cock starting slowly and then increasing in speed. You feel helpless and weak sitting on her strong lap with one hand feeling her strong arm muscles and the other squeezing her left breast. Soon your cock is at the point of release; your face sits on her strong shoulder. you feel her strong thighs slapping against your ass and soon cum comes oozing out and spalshes against her large breasts. You feel weak and spent and limp sitting on her lap. she stands up and lift you up on her arms; your legs twined against her strong thighs. She walks with you to the bathroom to clean you up.
Who Said Thanks:
reydor (December 2nd, 2018)
Old June 8th, 2019, 11:05   #7
Br2
STANDARD

0 For This Post
3 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by reydor View Post
Lapsitting is one of my biggest fetishes as well as lift and carry! Who had Lapsitting stories they would be willing to share???
I sat on the lap a of a hot dancer once. She let me sit on her right leg first while we were having a casual friendly conversation. After a minute of that, I leaned on her chest (now i'm on both legs) and she held and rocked me like for a few seconds. The sweetest feeling ever!!! She liked it a lot.
Closed Thread