The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old August 9th, 2018, 00:44   #61
cultru
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
1,317 Total

I bought these videos and enjoyed it very much.

I have some questions. If it's stupid, sorry in advance.

1. Can you provide some info about these girls? Where are they from, how old are they? They do sportsacro for sure. How good are they in sports? Have they got any medals at competitions?

2. I'm fan of multiple lifts. If you can make another video with double carries, it would be great. I see many users of this forum want overhead, but for me it's not necessary at all. Any carries on shoulders, thighs or back would be nice for me.

3. Is it possible to make some double carries where middle girl carries another two? She's tiny but I think she can do some easy double carries. Would be interesting.

4. Big girl looks very strong, she does everything easily. So what about next level? Can she carry three girls? It's challenging but it's worth the effort.

Thank you for your job and thank you girls for their talents!
Who Said Thanks:
khouri (August 10th, 2018), piggybackrides (August 9th, 2018)
Old August 9th, 2018, 03:14   #62
piggybackrides
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
790 Total
Wow, your videos really stand out from everyone else's! Awesome man. Just adding on a question, is it possible for you to provide stats (height, weight) on the 3 in the video above?
Old August 10th, 2018, 19:20   #63
CageDemon
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,598 Total
Cool Thanks for the great videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinklein View Post
Next video I am looking to get the gorilla press. There are not many girls that are capable of doing overhead lifts for so long and so often. Believe me, it took lots of tries with lots of girls to get this output. But am hopeful I will find someone who can gorilla press for reps.

Also lifting 2 males overhead is something of a dream for me as well. Let's hope she agrees to do it.
I would even like to see any clips you have of attempted and near overhead lifts my friend. There's a lot of clips I've seen elsewhere where girls try overhead lifts and even though they can't quite manage them its still very sexy. If you could maybe release a compilation video of them I would buy it definitely and I'm sure others here would too

And thank you very much for listening to our feedback about what we would like to see in future videos. You make excellent clips so I know lots of us will keep buying them.

I know its a more difficult ask for the models but if there could be any overhead lifts with the girls wearing bikinis or something similar when they do the overhead lifts that would be amazing.
Old August 11th, 2018, 12:30   #64
calvinklein
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by mate View Post
any chance girls(both lifter and liftee) performing lifts in bikinis or underwear?
Just as you posted this message I got one video done mate. Will be posting it soon.
Who Said Thanks:
CageDemon (August 12th, 2018)
Old August 11th, 2018, 12:39   #65
calvinklein
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultru View Post

I bought these videos and enjoyed it very much.

I have some questions. If it's stupid, sorry in advance.

1. Can you provide some info about these girls? Where are they from, how old are they? They do sportsacro for sure. How good are they in sports? Have they got any medals at competitions?

2. I'm fan of multiple lifts. If you can make another video with double carries, it would be great. I see many users of this forum want overhead, but for me it's not necessary at all. Any carries on shoulders, thighs or back would be nice for me.

3. Is it possible to make some double carries where middle girl carries another two? She's tiny but I think she can do some easy double carries. Would be interesting.

4. Big girl looks very strong, she does everything easily. So what about next level? Can she carry three girls? It's challenging but it's worth the effort.

Thank you for your job and thank you girls for their talents!
Thank you sir

1. I think it's not a good idea to share their details in this open forum. But since we won't be disclosing names, it's fine. They apparently are not the best in their sport..haha..Maybe about average. They are about 20-22 years old.

2. I also love multiple lifts a lot. Somehow, videos with multiple lifts aren't very much in demand, surprisingly. But I will keep doing them.

3. Middle girl is infact capable of doing double lifts and overhead lifts as well. I will try to get her do it sometime.

4. She can carry 3 girl. No doubt. But it's going to be tough for her to find 3 girls, that's what she said.
Who Said Thanks:
CageDemon (August 12th, 2018), cultru (August 11th, 2018)
Old August 11th, 2018, 12:41   #66
calvinklein
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggybackrides View Post
Wow, your videos really stand out from everyone else's! Awesome man. Just adding on a question, is it possible for you to provide stats (height, weight) on the 3 in the video above?
Lifter is 58 kg and 5'5,
Middle girl is 55 kg and 5'7,
Top girl is 50 kg and 5'5.
Who Said Thanks:
piggybackrides (August 11th, 2018)
Old August 11th, 2018, 12:44   #67
calvinklein
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by CageDemon View Post
I would even like to see any clips you have of attempted and near overhead lifts my friend. There's a lot of clips I've seen elsewhere where girls try overhead lifts and even though they can't quite manage them its still very sexy. If you could maybe release a compilation video of them I would buy it definitely and I'm sure others here would too

And thank you very much for listening to our feedback about what we would like to see in future videos. You make excellent clips so I know lots of us will keep buying them.

I know its a more difficult ask for the models but if there could be any overhead lifts with the girls wearing bikinis or something similar when they do the overhead lifts that would be amazing.
Thank you so much. There are a lot of "junk" clips that are not upto the mark which I paid for. It's a great idea to release a compilation of them. They largely include lifts that are too easy, bad quality picture etc. Just that I will have to compile them all once and post them. Trying to get the best videos first though
Old August 11th, 2018, 13:13   #68
cultru
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,317 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinklein View Post
4. She can carry 3 girl. No doubt. But it's going to be tough for her to find 3 girls, that's what she said.
Why not?
There should be their colleagues from sports, also retired.
And there should be some active sportgirls at this gym.
It's challenging but looks possible.
Tell them it's chance to become first girls four in their country.
Old August 11th, 2018, 13:16   #69
calvinklein
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,332 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by cultru View Post
Why not?
There should be their colleagues from sports, also retired.
And there should be some active sportgirls at this gym.
It's challenging but looks possible.
Tell them it's chance to become first girls four in their country.
The main problem is, already these girls are expensive and for every extra girl involved, she charges extra $ and believe me, it's not cheap
I am constantly in search of other girls who could do it. Will try mutliple lifting with them.
Who Said Thanks:
cultru (August 11th, 2018)
Old August 11th, 2018, 14:39   #70
calvinklein
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,332 Total

Also I am thinking of tall lifting short. Don't know if any one would like that as much as the overhead lifts