Old January 28th, 2011, 20:20   #401
Lifter
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
362 Total
Default Rach? Are you around?

Hi:
Anyone knows what has happened to the extremely talented and beautiful Rachel? Is she on holiday or something? She hasn't posted anything in a long time.
Hope she's doing well. Hope she continues producing those wonderful FF L/C vids!
Old January 29th, 2011, 16:50   #402
RachelFights
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
204 Total
Default Hello All!

Hey Guys,
I hope that all is well with everyone on here. I must apologize for my absence, but I have been feeling a little under the weather for the last few weeks, and have spent most of my time trying to recouperate! But I am really excited to be back, and hope to start chatting with everyone soon.

www.clips4sale.com/39486

Last edited by RachelFights; January 29th, 2011 at 18:40.
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (February 1st, 2011)
Old January 29th, 2011, 16:54   #403
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by koeman11 View Post
hey rachel how are you,im a big fan of you your very active,creative,Helpful and strong! ..i was wondering if you can make a lift carry video with Hollywood or LizLightspeed Or robin i would like to see one of them with you
takecare
Hello Koeman11,
Thank you so very much! I really try my hardest to not only come up with new ideas, but also incorporate ideas that everyone on the great forum has to offer. I enjoy making everyone's fantasies a reality.

As far as Liz and Robyn go, I would absolutely love a chance to work with either one of these phenomenal women! They are both truly amazing! Unfortunately, they are both located on the West Coast (California) and I am located on the East Coast (Florida), but if I ever end up out that way or traveling to a city where one of these wonderful women happens o be, I would jump on a chance to work with either of them.

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old January 29th, 2011, 16:56   #404
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Rachel you are the best! Your videos are always good, and Isabelle is amazing too.
when i see your videos I always thinking of you and isabelle lift my 165 lbs like nothing
Hello Mike!
THANK YOU!!!!! Isabella and I both love lifting!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old January 29th, 2011, 16:57   #405
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Hi:
Anyone knows what has happened to the extremely talented and beautiful Rachel? Is she on holiday or something? She hasn't posted anything in a long time.
Hope she's doing well. Hope she continues producing those wonderful FF L/C vids!
Hello Lifter,
Thank you so much for the concern. As I mentioned I have been a little under the weather, and resting, but I am back now and better than ever!!!!

Big Hugs (to everyone)!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old January 29th, 2011, 16:58   #406
RachelFights
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel Lifts Kaycee

Rachel is proud to introduce her newest girl to Fantasy Lift and Carry, the beautiful and athletic Kaycee!

Kaycee is a 5' 10", 22 year old former college Soccer Player who has been an athlete all of her life, and is built like a blonde amazon. She is taller than Rachel, but Rachelhas no problem lifting Kaycee like a feather. Rachel performs, front and side straddles, cradles, over the shoulder, piggybacks rides, Fireman's carries, shoulder sits, back to back, airplane rides and much more.

Kaycee is a girl who likes lift and carry almost as much as Rachel so expect to see more of her in the future!

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (February 1st, 2011), winniethebeer (January 29th, 2011)
Old January 29th, 2011, 20:56   #407
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hello Lifter,
Thank you so much for the concern. As I mentioned I have been a little under the weather, and resting, but I am back now and better than ever!!!!

Big Hugs (to everyone)!
I'm so glad you're better than ever, darling! You're such a wonderful, beautiful lady, please, do take care! Big, big hug!
Old January 29th, 2011, 20:57   #408
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Rachel is proud to introduce her newest girl to Fantasy Lift and Carry, the beautiful and athletic Kaycee!

Kaycee is a 5' 10", 22 year old former college Soccer Player who has been an athlete all of her life, and is built like a blonde amazon. She is taller than Rachel, but Rachelhas no problem lifting Kaycee like a feather. Rachel performs, front and side straddles, cradles, over the shoulder, piggybacks rides, Fireman's carries, shoulder sits, back to back, airplane rides and much more.

Kaycee is a girl who likes lift and carry almost as much as Rachel so expect to see more of her in the future!

Excellent, darling! I'm downloading the vid even as I type this!
Cheers
Old January 30th, 2011, 13:33   #409
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

Quote:

Nice
Old January 30th, 2011, 19:49   #410
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:

Darn it. This vid is simply amazing! Kaycee is such a beautiful lady, wow! Loved the OTS! and cradles! More please! I can't wait to see Kaycee carrying you, dear lady, or the adorable Izzy!
Just one request, could we see more lingerie, bikinis, leotards, instead of the shorts Kaycee was wearing?
All in all, a wonderful, highly recommended vid!