Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old August 15th, 2011, 23:48   #601
RachelFights
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
204 Total
Default Rachel's Lift and Carry Slave

Rachel recently went to vacation in Seattle but had a very specific mission she needed to accomplish while she was there; to abduct a cute petite girl to turn into her permanent lift and carry slave!

When Rachel saw Anna in the lobby of the hotel, she knew she would be the perfect lift and carry doll, that she had been been craving, to be used whenever she wanted to play. Rachel stole her sweater and called the front lobby to alert Anna that she found it, and to her come to her room nd pick it up. Anna knocked on the door looking for Rachel and entered the room as the door was unlocked. When she enters, Rachel snuck up behind her and used a sleepy cloth to render her . She lifts Anna's lifeless body in a cradle position and lays her on the bed. Rachel has a very specific outift that she wants her lift and carry slave to wear!

Once Rachel puts Anna in some sexy lingerie, she proceeds to continue lifting her , limp body in various ways. Anna starts to wake up and Rachel tells her that she now belongs to her as her new playtoy. She continues to lift Anna in cradles, piggybacks, over the shoulder, between the legs, sitting on one shoulder, shoulder sits and much more. Rachel then decided to use the sleepy cloth to knock her out again as she continued to lift her limp body in cradles, front and side straddes, and over the shoulder.

Once Rachel has had her fun, she lays the Anna back on the bed to change her outfit for their next lifting session.

If you like seeing a girl completely dominate and lift a much smaller girl, then you will LOVE this video.

http://www.clips4sale.com/39486

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 16th, 2011, 00:32   #602
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl165 View Post
What lombok15 said. Can't phrase it any better myself, other than to add, Will you marry me?!!! And carry me over the threshhold?!
Lol! If we did get married, I would definitely be the one doing the carrying over the threshold!

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 16th, 2011, 01:26   #603
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Hey Rachel, not to bust chops but I still hope to see you or one of your strong girls (Kaycee) perform some of the leg maneuvers that I posted about months ago. Esp the cradle lift leg kick out to the side.

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthr...2492#post52492

Speaking of Kaycee, she could easily toss a medium guy in the air and over her shoulder with her arms during a cradle carry (or even all in one motion from the guy standing next to her). Haven't seen that done much on video. Waiting for somebody to make a video where the girl is a little "roughhouse" with her lifts rather than just the typical holding the guy in a lifts sequence. IE one of the greatest lift photos ever below IMO

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/56e22442826972]

Rough Cradle lift by Deidre Pagenelli youtube link below (sorry don't know how to link) -
Quote:
http://youtu.be/wNLckclk-08
<Can a moderator make that link above viewable>

Saw the cheerleader vid, thanks for bringing the cradle squat lift with the calf raise back. Wish the camera didn't cut you out at the ankles though. I wonder if starting a video with a tough lift (such as cradle carry squat) would be easier rather than the middle to end of a video considering energy expenditure.

Last edited by strut170222; August 16th, 2011 at 02:12.
Old August 16th, 2011, 05:28   #604
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

I noticed Strut's requests and felt it was time for a friendly reminder that there are a few elusive young ladies out there that are prime for f/m lift and carry videos that I (and I would think, others) are dying to see. I'm hoping that our Lift Goddess, Rachel, will be the lucky producer to take the bait and hook these women, one of whom lives in Florida, and the others who have recently (and likely will again) visit:

JC Simpson...my dream lift girl right now. Get her doing a lot of cradles, over one shoulder, bearhug lifts, piggybacks, and doing it all with her awesome personality and killer lean body flexing thrown in and you will have a winning video! She lives in Florida and is anxious to work...get her please!

Cheyenne Jewel...right behind JC on my must have list, Cheyenne has teased with a few somewhat awkward lifts in other videos. She definitely has the strength, but might need some technique to facilitate easier lifts. She was just in Florida but will hopefully return in the near future.

Julie Squeeze...long time favourite that just doesn't seem to have done any lift and carry videos. Would love to see one!

Nikki Jackson and Misty Anderson (both lifting a guy): I put them together because I noticed that they recently released a joint video on clips4sale. Both of those girls are built super strong and would be perfect for lift and carry.

I must confess that my inability to do shoots right now is making me a little crazy because I have all these ideas in my head on how I would get those models above to do some killer lift videos, but can't produce them myself. Please Rachel, do the lift community proud and bring as many of these girls onto your roster as possible!

An admiring fan,
Davemeister
Old August 17th, 2011, 14:37   #605
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Hey Rachel, not to bust chops but I still hope to see you or one of your strong girls (Kaycee) perform some of the leg maneuvers that I posted about months ago. Esp the cradle lift leg kick out to the side.

http://landcforum.com/forums/showthr...2492#post52492

Speaking of Kaycee, she could easily toss a medium guy in the air and over her shoulder with her arms during a cradle carry (or even all in one motion from the guy standing next to her). Haven't seen that done much on video. Waiting for somebody to make a video where the girl is a little "roughhouse" with her lifts rather than just the typical holding the guy in a lifts sequence. IE one of the greatest lift photos ever below IMO

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/56e22442826972]

Rough Cradle lift by Deidre Pagenelli youtube link below (sorry don't know how to link) - <Can a moderator make that link above viewable>

Saw the cheerleader vid, thanks for bringing the cradle squat lift with the calf raise back. Wish the camera didn't cut you out at the ankles though. I wonder if starting a video with a tough lift (such as cradle carry squat) would be easier rather than the middle to end of a video considering energy expenditure.
Hi Strut:

Yes, I brought back the cradle squat lift and calf raise back just for you! We were using the tripod for this video so we didnt have as much flexibility as we usually do with getting full body shots.

As for the other lifts, I know we can do all of them if we can find a medium size guy to shoot with! The smallest liftee I currently use is 185 lbs and most of the other guys are over 200 lbs. I am dying to do a shoot with a guy who is 120-140 lbs like most other stores but for some reason, they are hard to find here...

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 17th, 2011, 14:41   #606
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
I noticed Strut's requests and felt it was time for a friendly reminder that there are a few elusive young ladies out there that are prime for f/m lift and carry videos that I (and I would think, others) are dying to see. I'm hoping that our Lift Goddess, Rachel, will be the lucky producer to take the bait and hook these women, one of whom lives in Florida, and the others who have recently (and likely will again) visit:

JC Simpson...my dream lift girl right now. Get her doing a lot of cradles, over one shoulder, bearhug lifts, piggybacks, and doing it all with her awesome personality and killer lean body flexing thrown in and you will have a winning video! She lives in Florida and is anxious to work...get her please!

Cheyenne Jewel...right behind JC on my must have list, Cheyenne has teased with a few somewhat awkward lifts in other videos. She definitely has the strength, but might need some technique to facilitate easier lifts. She was just in Florida but will hopefully return in the near future.

Julie Squeeze...long time favourite that just doesn't seem to have done any lift and carry videos. Would love to see one!

Nikki Jackson and Misty Anderson (both lifting a guy): I put them together because I noticed that they recently released a joint video on clips4sale. Both of those girls are built super strong and would be perfect for lift and carry.

I must confess that my inability to do shoots right now is making me a little crazy because I have all these ideas in my head on how I would get those models above to do some killer lift videos, but can't produce them myself. Please Rachel, do the lift community proud and bring as many of these girls onto your roster as possible!

An admiring fan,
Davemeister
Hi Davemeister!

I have tried to shoot with one of the names you mentioned on a few occasions but they never responded. I have traded emails with Cheyenne and I am hopeful that our paths do cross in the future.

If Orlando was more of a hotbed for sesssion wrestlers to visit, I am sure I could get some of these girls to shoot. However, there is only so much my producer and I can do when we both have full time jobs..

www.clips4sale.com/39486
Old August 18th, 2011, 00:11   #607
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Not to hijack the topics here but I know Julie played in the lingerie football league and is recovering from an injury. I filmed her lifting me a while ago (assured her I wouldn't share it) performing a cradle carry and shoulder lifting and squatting me---I'm about 6'1 217. Her legs are really strong, arm strength decent. Would be good for medium weight lift/carry imo.

Last edited by strut170222; August 18th, 2011 at 00:14.
Old August 18th, 2011, 00:14   #608
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
Hi Strut:

Yes, I brought back the cradle squat lift and calf raise back just for you! We were using the tripod for this video so we didnt have as much flexibility as we usually do with getting full body shots.

As for the other lifts, I know we can do all of them if we can find a medium size guy to shoot with! The smallest liftee I currently use is 185 lbs and most of the other guys are over 200 lbs. I am dying to do a shoot with a guy who is 120-140 lbs like most other stores but for some reason, they are hard to find here...
I would have thought a medium weight message board member here would have volunteered to do one by now.

Hope you got a look at the youtube link posted above (have to copy and paste)

Last edited by strut170222; August 18th, 2011 at 00:16.
Old August 18th, 2011, 01:49   #609
themasterkavar
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,052 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelFights View Post
I am dying to do a shoot with a guy who is 120-140 lbs like most other stores but for some reason, they are hard to find here...
I do live in Orlando myself (go Knights!), and know plenty of guys in that weight range. Just none that would be willing to shoot a video for sale. I imagine that is the hardest part. I myself am just above that range (150-160), but I don't think I would be comfortable with being filmed.
Old August 20th, 2011, 23:51   #610
RachelFights
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
204 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterkavar View Post
I do live in Orlando myself (go Knights!), and know plenty of guys in that weight range. Just none that would be willing to shoot a video for sale. I imagine that is the hardest part. I myself am just above that range (150-160), but I don't think I would be comfortable with being filmed.
LOL! That is the problem in a nutshell!

www.clips4sale.com/39486