Old May 26th, 2016, 20:21   #161
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Hi Dave. I just read again this topic: http://landcforum.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=sybil
Any news about Serenity or Chloe? Chloe I think maybe is more easy to find her because Sybil is still in contact with her. If you try to talk to her let us know. Chloe is famous for her l&c videos, i think she will be glad to shoot with you.
Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, I exhausted my resources and could not find Serenity. Didn't try with Chloe, but sadly, I think their lifting days are behind both of them
Old May 26th, 2016, 20:24   #162
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supermb View Post
Hi Dave,
Only just noticed that you have done shoots with Lexi who has also done shoots with Liftnandcarrying. I was just curious as to your relationship with the guys behind Liftn, if at all.
Thanks
The story is a long one, but to be brief, we were good friends and actually shot that Lexi video together at my house for a joint site I started with him called Lift Lovers. We did a bunch of shoots before he wanted to go off on his own with what you know as Liftnandcarrying. How he went about dissolving the partnership and subsequently the friendship, is better left unsaid. In any event, I've supported his site over the years with my membership and he definitely developed his own legacy in the genre.
Who Said Thanks:
5supermb (May 26th, 2016)
Old May 26th, 2016, 20:25   #163
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Buff Blondes Sale!

6 buff blonde beauties are on sale at http://www.StrongGirlz.com

Last edited by WWE4Life; May 28th, 2016 at 17:49.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 16:04   #164
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Tia the Gymnast and StrongGirlz PLUS!

It's a big day for our site. We're releasing a new video, starring beautiful blonde gymnast, Tia, who is as charismatic as she is strong. This girl knows how to be playful and flirtatious and does things like tickling a guy while holding him in a side suplex, spinning him around in bearhugs, walking side to side in cradle carries, and hoisting him high above her head from a piggyback. Her weight? 118 pounds...his, 180 pounds. There are lots of sites with really skinny guys being lifted, but not only do our models lift heavier guys, they hold them for a long time, as they laugh and actually enjoy doing it

We're also launching StrongGirlz PLUS, a new sub-site, which you can check out from any of the main site's pages at http://www.StrongGirlz.com

Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (June 4th, 2016), piggybackrides (June 3rd, 2016)
Old June 3rd, 2016, 17:22   #165
Mike
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
303 Total

The cradle carry look like nothing to her.
Old June 3rd, 2016, 17:50   #166
Angeleye
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
8,157 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
It's a big day for our site. We're releasing a new video, starring beautiful blonde gymnast, Tia, who is as charismatic as she is strong. This girl knows how to be playful and flirtatious and does things like tickling a guy while holding him in a side suplex, spinning him around in bearhugs, walking side to side in cradle carries, and hoisting him high above her head from a piggyback. Her weight? 118 pounds...his, 180 pounds. There are lots of sites with really skinny guys being lifted, but not only do our models lift heavier guys, they hold them for a long time, as they laugh and actually enjoy doing it

We're also launching StrongGirlz PLUS, a new sub-site, which you can check out from any of the main site's pages at http://www.StrongGirlz.com

Maybe tia will actually do an overhead press/lift in the future?
Old June 3rd, 2016, 20:17   #167
5supermb
VIPOS

0 For This Post
5,311 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post

Does this mean the old liftlovers clips will not be available in the future? as I am looking to purchase some of them in the future.
Old June 4th, 2016, 12:03   #168
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supermb View Post
Does this mean the old liftlovers clips will not be available in the future? as I am looking to purchase some of them in the future.
Yes, the lift lovers material will be part of StrongGirlz PLUS editions...one shoot with Lexi and Vanessa is already included in the first edition.

http://www.StrongGirlz.com
Old June 7th, 2016, 10:56   #169
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

7 For This Post
1,178 Total

Visit http://www.StrongGirlz.com for Tia's video.

Youtube preview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGjPpLtNuM

Who Said Thanks:
adon (June 12th, 2016), john_smith_1965 (June 9th, 2016), ppfd (June 7th, 2016), roche (June 7th, 2016), davelifted (June 7th, 2016), piggybackrides (June 7th, 2016), Akshayb (June 7th, 2016)
Old June 13th, 2016, 21:01   #170
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Jessie Gem: Jobbing to a Real Wrestler!

Check out http://www.StrongGirlz.com for our amazing new video:

Jessie's come home exhausted from wrestling practice and doesn't need to hear her brother suggest that amateur wrestling is "just rolling around on the mats." She takes exception to this, especially when she knows that her big brother is a fan of "phony" pro wrestling. The confrontation escalates and before long, a full blown wrestling match with only pins and submissions is on!

Jessie uses her amateur wrestling background to bend, flip, pin, and submit her cocky brother, while showing him that she's no slouch in the power department, employing all of his "pro wrestling moves" against him: bodyslams, bearhugs, over the shoulder lifts, cradles, over the knee backbreakers, and even an incredible throat lift where she holds him high in the air before unceremoniously dropping him to the ground.

Through the match, she taunts her brother, calling him a wimp and a weakling. She doesn't give him room to breath, and in the few instances where her brother gets a quick advantage, she rapidly turns the tables on him, leaving him prone to camel clutches, arm bars, inside cradles, and other humiliating moves.

You will not find a lift-focused mixed wrestling match like this anywhere else!
Who Said Thanks:
john_smith_1965 (June 13th, 2016)