The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old June 23rd, 2011, 16:38   #11
EZ
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
57 Total

Postage stamp size videos? Not sure what you're referring to here? I get full screen shots with the videos. And I definitely don't have a problem making out the girls faces; maybe not HD cameras or anything else but certainly on par with Girl Fights, Rachel Sinclair, etc resolution.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 17:14   #12
aloknath
VIPOS

1 For This Post
445 Total

The last time I subscribed to them (admittedly quite a few months ago), their videos were so low resolution that they I could hardly make out the girls' faces. Firstly, the camera was always quite a distance away from the girls and secondly, it was definitely low res. Without zooming in, the video was literally just a tiny portion of my media player window. Definitely smaller than Rachel's videos.

Hardly the only problem with them. The girls were obviously bored and reluctant even though they were very pretty. There was no real attempt at scenarios or different dynamics. It was just them mechanically performing lifts and walking around for a while, looking like someone had held a gun to their head to make them do it.

It's a shame because the girls were strong and very beautiful.
Who Said Thanks:
winniethebeer (June 24th, 2011)
Old June 23rd, 2011, 17:33   #13
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

I haven't been a member there for months either.

That's weird about the videos being only a tiny portion of your media player, as mine is always full screen.

I understand the bored look in the models eyes and lack of storyline/different dynamics. That was definitely always an issue with them for sure, though there certainly are exceptions to the rule and they did, at least imho, improve upon the disinterested look in the girls eyes, over the years but I guess only to a matter of degrees. What may once have been complete disinterest and looking like they wanted to be anywhere but there may have only gotten to a look of disnterest while trying to maintain some professionalism.

For me, though, as long as the carries were of good quality I was happy. That said, it probably was enough of a drawback that I enjoyed the site more when I took time off and could return and collect a huge sample of clips than when I remained a member and took stuff week by week. I guess it was largely a quantity thing for me with them, where I had a number of clips to watch at once, which allowed me to focus more on the select ones I liked.

To each their own. I certainly understand the arguments against them (their customer service was/is indeed pretty horrible) but I have always been a fan of that site. I mean, really, it seems to be the only monthly membership site out there dedicated to the female being lifted. If for nothing else, that was something to hold my interest. (There is/was that Asian L&C site I believe, but not into Asian carries too much).
Old June 23rd, 2011, 18:04   #14
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Yeah, it really is too bad about no producers dedicated to FF lifts. Which is why I've always looked to the wrestling community to get my FF fix (not to mention the fact that I am actually a big fan of the wrestling component itself). And now it's a welcome development that some ladies from the indie wrestling circuit are starting to do lift videos. I hope a lot more follow suit. Though understandably a lot of athletes don't want to fetishize a non-sexual activity that they have trained hard to be good at.