The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old November 17th, 2010, 19:42   #1
Lifter
VIPOS

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
362 Total
Default Womans World Video: Awesome and great!

Hi, friends, if you haven't still checked out Woman's world video at http://www.womansworldvideo.com/
I strongly urge to do so now. They've been in business for over 20 years, producing quality material over and over, although it's a wrestling site, they have enough FF lift and carries.
I've been a happy costumer of them for a long time now. Apart from the quality of the vids and the lovely ladies they have, what sets them apart is the costumer service. Let me tell you what happened Yesterday
I ordered SLV-998 when I finished the download, it turned out the vid was incomplete. I sent them an email and in less than 5 minutes Rob, the owner, a very nice guy replied and told me he'd look into the matter ASAP.
Soon enough I got another email, telling me the vid was indeed incomplete so he reloaded it. Not only that, but because of the problem, he told me to pick another vid, any vid I wanted for free! So I chose SLV 1001.
This is customer service to it's highest degree, my friends. I am very happy with both vids. Awesome carries in both.
Who Said Thanks:
Dombazz (July 1st, 2011)
Old June 23rd, 2011, 15:59   #2
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Some great stuff on this site for sure. Just wish they did a little more with it at times.
Old June 26th, 2011, 13:48   #3
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ View Post
Some great stuff on this site for sure. Just wish they did a little more with it at times.
You're preaching to the choir, my friend! Yes!
Old July 1st, 2011, 20:49   #4
roche
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
887 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifter View Post
Hi, friends, if you haven't still checked out Woman's world video at http://www.womansworldvideo.com/
I strongly urge to do so now. They've been in business for over 20 years, producing quality material over and over, although it's a wrestling site, they have enough FF lift and carries.
I've been a happy costumer of them for a long time now. Apart from the quality of the vids and the lovely ladies they have, what sets them apart is the costumer service. Let me tell you what happened Yesterday
I ordered SLV-998 when I finished the download, it turned out the vid was incomplete. I sent them an email and in less than 5 minutes Rob, the owner, a very nice guy replied and told me he'd look into the matter ASAP.
Soon enough I got another email, telling me the vid was indeed incomplete so he reloaded it. Not only that, but because of the problem, he told me to pick another vid, any vid I wanted for free! So I chose SLV 1001.
This is customer service to it's highest degree, my friends. I am very happy with both vids. Awesome carries in both.
Confirm. For a error double-payment. Rob refuse me in very short time and offer another video for free.