Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old November 22nd, 2010, 17:13   #1
Mettalican5000
VIP

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
97 Total
Default Download issues with femfightflix

I downloaded a video from femfightflix and its supposed to be 0.1 mb i downloaded it 5 times (the limit) and it only downloaded 15kb and not only that when I try to play it on reaplayer or windows media player it says theres some problem with the extension, etc and it cant play. I emailed them but I dont know when or if they will get back to me. What should I do? Anyone else have that same problem when ordering from them before?
Old November 22nd, 2010, 17:20   #2
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mettalican5000 View Post
I downloaded a video from femfightflix and its supposed to be 0.1 mb i downloaded it 5 times (the limit) and it only downloaded 15kb and not only that when I try to play it on reaplayer or windows media player it says theres some problem with the extension, etc and it cant play. I emailed them but I dont know when or if they will get back to me. What should I do? Anyone else have that same problem when ordering from them before?
I love their f/f l&C vids, I hate their customer service. I'm sorry to inform but every time I've had an issue they've never replied. On the other hand I've never have had problems with the actual download.
Our learned friend Dendrin seems to know these folks well, he might be able to help.
Cheers, mate!
Old November 22nd, 2010, 22:52   #3
dendrin
Administrator

0 For This Post
10,897 Total

If its only 15kb then the link might be bad, possibly linked you to the an html file instead of the media file. Did you do a right click "save as", its better to do that than left clicking the link. Unfortunately Lusa does not visit this forum anymore, and have really cut back customer support. Here is all their info hopefully they respond and reactivate the link.

support*femfightflix.com
facebook*femfightflix.com