Old September 18th, 2015, 12:07   #61
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Any chance we can get some FF-only videos going...?
Possible, but not likely for several reasons:

1) knowing my past sales numbers, very few of my f/f vids ever sold as much as my f/m vids.
2) with f/f, I have to pay two models instead of one, which when you consider point 1 above, makes no sense.
3) this one is a more recent phenomenon, probably because of the faster paced lifestyle we're all living, but when ie invited models to bring along a female friend, they almost always say they don't know who to bring or that they're too self conscious to bring a friend along to watch them model, or any number of other reasons.
4) I try to get as much done in as little time as possible, because time is money. When you have two newbies together, it takes a lot more time training each in their role than it does just training the lifter.
5) The f/f fans on this forum have always been more vocal on their disdain for f/m than the other way around, and they also have more options out there, so I've chosen to provide what I feel is lacking from other producers, namely beautiful girls next door lifting a heavier guy in a wide variety of lifts for extended periods of time
Old September 18th, 2015, 12:18   #62
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

2 For This Post
1,178 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut170222 View Post
Nice, hopefully we can see some "lift" and carry instead of the usual carry only.

Example: for cradle carry, the woman picks you up from the ground (you standing straight ) without you lifting your leg or helping. I'm positive some of the girls can do it and they won't get hurt.

IMO, the most impressive part about L&C is that brief lift itself (if she makes it look easy etc) before it turns into the carry.
Everyone's a critic

Seriously, I know I'd like that too to be the norm. Now here are the facts...I have tried that with every model (over 20 shoots) in the past year. 2 were able to do a cradle carry this way...Stacey, from Strength Games, and most recently, a 140lb. Blonde fitness competitor named Shannon, that has yet to be released. They both did it once on the shoot, and both complained that they didn't want to keep doing it that way as it took a ton of energy. Compared to other producers, I have models physically engaged in lifting for way more time per hour of shoot. They're not wasting a ton of time on lower strain activities like scissors, head locks, sitting on couches and chatting, they're lifting. If I released a 2-5 minute video of just cradles from the ground, how much money would I be able to generate vs paying out to an exhausted model that won't be able to do anything else afterward. Remember, I work with non-fitness professionals most of the time, literally your 120-130 lb girl next door. There's only so much that can be expected of them, and if you compare what they do to the models from other sites, I think my girls are showing way more strength and endurance over the course of a 20 minute video.

Just my two cents. I promise when I can work with someone capable of that, I'll get it done.

Dave
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (September 21st, 2015), strut170222 (September 20th, 2015)
Old September 19th, 2015, 21:37   #63
strut170222
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
798 Total
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Everyone's a critic

Seriously, I know I'd like that too to be the norm. Now here are the facts...I have tried that with every model (over 20 shoots) in the past year. 2 were able to do a cradle carry this way...Stacey, from Strength Games, and most recently, a 140lb. Blonde fitness competitor named Shannon, that has yet to be released. They both did it once on the shoot, and both complained that they didn't want to keep doing it that way as it took a ton of energy. Compared to other producers, I have models physically engaged in lifting for way more time per hour of shoot. They're not wasting a ton of time on lower strain activities like scissors, head locks, sitting on couches and chatting, they're lifting. If I released a 2-5 minute video of just cradles from the ground, how much money would I be able to generate vs paying out to an exhausted model that won't be able to do anything else afterward. Remember, I work with non-fitness professionals most of the time, literally your 120-130 lb girl next door. There's only so much that can be expected of them, and if you compare what they do to the models from other sites, I think my girls are showing way more strength and endurance over the course of a 20 minute video.

Just my two cents. I promise when I can work with someone capable of that, I'll get it done.

Dave

OK, I was a little buzzed when I surfed the site and posted that. That should have been made for a private post.

You make great points. It does take a ton of energy. I suppose one brief scene would suffice. Nice to know there are girls out there that are capable of pulling it off. Keep up the great work. I'll be buying another soon here.
Old September 20th, 2015, 23:55   #64
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Hey, don't worry about it! Maybe I'll get buzzed for the next video and see if we can pull off better moves
Old October 8th, 2015, 19:30   #65
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default 18 year old amazon is here!

Paige is 18, 5'11" and weighs 140 pounds. Check her out at http://www.StrongGirlz.com as sales of her video go directly to her. If you buy the video, email us comments for her and we'll pass them along

Who Said Thanks:
Akshayb (October 27th, 2015)
Old October 8th, 2015, 21:48   #66
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE4Life View Post
Possible, but not likely for several reasons:

1) knowing my past sales numbers, very few of my f/f vids ever sold as much as my f/m vids.
2) with f/f, I have to pay two models instead of one, which when you consider point 1 above, makes no sense.
3) this one is a more recent phenomenon, probably because of the faster paced lifestyle we're all living, but when ie invited models to bring along a female friend, they almost always say they don't know who to bring or that they're too self conscious to bring a friend along to watch them model, or any number of other reasons.
4) I try to get as much done in as little time as possible, because time is money. When you have two newbies together, it takes a lot more time training each in their role than it does just training the lifter.
5) The f/f fans on this forum have always been more vocal on their disdain for f/m than the other way around, and they also have more options out there, so I've chosen to provide what I feel is lacking from other producers, namely beautiful girls next door lifting a heavier guy in a wide variety of lifts for extended periods of time
1) Very unfortunate and something I don't have the numbers to argue. All I can say is that I buy videos regularly but I know that's not enough.
2) Also inarguable.
3) Why not shoot FM videos with different girls back to back on the same day so you can later have them lift each other? That way you don't have to have girls invite friends to lift them/lift.
4) see 3)
5) Are there really less FM videos out there than FF? When I'm surfing clips4sale, I feel like it's about equal. But that might be perception bias on my part.

Anyway, your points are all well taken. But the ladies you use are beautiful and I really would love to see them be lifted by other women so I hope you make an exception or two now and again. Won't expect any kind of systemic change. Thank you for your comprehensive response.
Old October 9th, 2015, 12:50   #67
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total

Hi Ashok,

To your point on scheduling girls back to back, while I'd personally love to be able to do this, like some of the producers in Florida/California do, it is hard enough finding models here, let alone multiple ones and then being able to coordinate them to come back to back. Remember also that I don't use adult models, but every day people that are already cautious and nervous...introducing them to another complete stranger and then engaging in lifts would be quite awkward. Plus, I'm usually toast after a single shoot, as are my cameras (don't have extra batteries for any of them!) so it would definitely be a challenge. Now, if I was in Florida with access to that talent pool, it would be a completely different story!

Thanks for your feedback though...I promise to try to get some ff going forward.

Dave
Old October 23rd, 2015, 20:43   #68
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Esme, Smart, Sexy, Strong!

Esme is 22, 5'6", 130 lbs. She's strong, sexy, and smart. (seriously smart, as in brilliant!)

Check out her video at http://www.stronggirlz.com

Who Said Thanks:
aedgar (October 23rd, 2015)
Old October 27th, 2015, 11:06   #69
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Preview of Samantha video

I'm going to start posting my youtube previews from some of my videos here. Let's start with Samantha. 28, 5'5", 135lbs.

You can get the full video from http://www.stronggirlz.com

http://youtu.be/ZlgR-h4XPBg
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (October 27th, 2015)
Old October 28th, 2015, 11:59   #70
WWE4Life
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,178 Total
Default Claire lifting her brother

Claire lifts her brother. She's clearly stronger than him!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hkJ8A2nF3dg

Visit http://www.stronggirlz.com if you like athletic, girls next door lifting heavier guys.