5 years old =)
I was riding a girl of my age ))
Old May 4th, 2017, 12:31   #163
pillhuhn1
VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,026 Total

I was about5/6 years old, when I got into L&C andstrong women, because at that time I made a few experiences.

First was when I was in the kindergarten and we were playing a game. All boys and girls were running around, when one of the female teachers grabbed me under my armpits and lifted me straight up until she held me with her extended arms over her head. I was amazed because I never before was lifted in that way by a wman.

Second were two scenes I saw in TV. A woman was stickling with an other woman who was a wrestler. Suddenly the female wrestler lifted the other woman up across her shoulders and spon the crying woman around, before she set the dizzy opponent down on her feet again. The oter scene was in a bar. A waitress was harassed by a drunken man. When he tried to grab her, she lifted him in a judo lift and threw him on the bottom. When he tried to get up again she lifted him over one shoulder and carried him out of the bar. After I saw these strong women lifting, I all the time got strange feelings, seeing a woman lifting a man or a woman up.

Third experience was, when I was sitting with my mom in an ice bar in summer. My mom was 176 cm tall and weighted about 80 kg at that time. After we had eaten our ice, we stood up and went to the exit. In this moment an amazon woman entered the bar. She had enourmous arms and legs and everything was solid on her body. My mom was smal compared to her. She was about 190 cm tall and I think she weighted abou 110 kg. She was build like a shot putter. When we were outside the bar my mom said " Man that was a woman !" She was impressed and excited like me by this big woman and I think she imagined the strength of this amazon. I am sure this woman was able to lift my mom in an armpit lift overhead like I was lifted in the kindergarten and I had enjoyed to see her lifting my mom in that way. Probably my mom had enjoyed it too.
Who Said Thanks:
vk (May 30th, 2019), saschas (May 5th, 2017), theSittingTroll (May 4th, 2017)
Old May 4th, 2017, 22:45   #164
handsonmymouth
Account Disabled by Request

0 For This Post
4 Total

I feel like deep down, I always liked being carried by women, but when I turned 16, thats when it turned into a big fetish.
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:56   #165
dubulbee
Account Disabled by Request

2 For This Post
21 Total

It first happened to me in kindergarten....I was playing on a see-saw with one of my friends. He then had to leave, and I was just sitting on my end at ground level. Then a female classmate asked if she could play. I said okay...well she was slightly bigger and heavier than I was, and as she straddled her side and sat down, I was sprung into the air. She saw the look of surprise on my face and grinned with glee. She held me there for a long time, and when I asked her to let me down, she refused. After a while, a had a strange feeling of pleasure from the experience, but felt embarrassed, as other kids looking at my plight started laughing. I then started crying, and she finally let me down. She then came over to me and hugged me telling me she was sorry, and that everything was all right. She asked if I was mad at her, and I answered no. She then hugged me tightly, and lifted me off the ground, and kissed me, and then released me, turned and left....
I was both embarrassed and yet felt much pleasure, and was hooked from that point on.

Like other's have mentioned, I was turned on whenever I saw a circus act...once a lady lifted four men--one standing on the shoulder's of another on her shoulders, the other's each straddling a hip!

When I reached puberty, I discovered one of my uncle's Amazing Stories pulp magazines...it had a sci-fi story about some explorer discovering a land of nine foot tall women that lifted him into her lap, and forced him to be her mate. I loved using the illustration's in that mag to masturbate to....
Who Said Thanks:
saschas (July 3rd, 2017), (July 2nd, 2017)
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:47   #166
lcadmirer

0 For This Post
2 Total
Default My first feeling

It was at the age of 8.

When my teacher lifted me in front of whole classroom.

Actually , she was explaining the human body and its parts...so for demo she looked for lightest student and i was lucky for being only 17-18 kgs.

She was tall and way stronger , she called me up and asked to stand on table..so that everyone can see me , however soon she realized that i can't because of table height.

She lifted me front and then started showing my hands , legs eyes etc to whole class. I was embarrassed initially but later started enjoying it

Since then i started enjoying Lift and carry.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:12   #167
namadosoohay
VIPOS

0 For This Post
461 Total

I'd guess somewhere around 6-7 years old I became enamored with the idea of lifting because I saw so many sports movies and TV shows where someone would score a touchdown, hit a walkoff home run, etc and their team would end up carrying him off the field on their shoulders.

It just always stuck in my head that it'd be so cool to experience that. But then I got a little older and sometime in high school I came up with a fantasy in my mind.

Some crazy thing would happen in school where a group of girls ends up in peril. Then suddenly me, the quiet shy nerdy guy comes in and saves the day.

The fantasy would close out with these girls hoisting me on their shoulders and carrying me off, just like all of those sports movies. I was so shy and these girls felt so out of my league....but in the fantasy they are now putting me above them (literally) and treating me like a hero. That visual just stuck with me forever.
Old November 6th, 2017, 10:06   #168
redbejelit
VIP

0 For This Post
148 Total

the search on internet started at 16-17 yrs old, actually i don't know when the interest for l&c really started probably when i was a kid
Old November 10th, 2017, 04:22   #169
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

As my profile says as young as 4, seeing the late Taiwanese singer Teresa Tang cradle carried multiple times in a music video back in the 1980s. Seeing there are other members that started this fetish pre puberty though as well, I didn't know it was shared with other people till as late as 15 though, thank the internet and ffcarries for that
Old November 10th, 2017, 04:25   #170
allffcradles
VIPOS

0 For This Post
1,153 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nateliftee View Post
LOL! I can remember doing that with my sister's She-ra and my He-man character dolls. (both F/M and F/F) If you positioned the legs just right they could stand on their own. (just in a cradle) If you tried a male lifter, the legs were too bulky so they would just fall with the doll.
As it happens the first time they both appeared together, the feature length episode where they learn they're long lost twins, She-Ra in princess Adora form was carried by Hordac one scene and later by Beastman to the dungeons, there's a continuity error with angles when he sets her down though, this is a common mistake with cartoon carries but anyway that was 1 of my earliest carries that excited me certainly earliest animated one I can remember with Daphne from Scooby Doo being OTS by a pirate... FF didn't start for me till much later.