The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old June 10th, 2012, 13:58   #361
luff(arungen)
Administrator

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
0 For This Post
621 Total

perhaps it's just me and I've misunderstood (my sincerest apologies if that is the case), but for me personally I don't feel the need to go visit your site to see the new videos since I have not seen any previews of the videos in your posts.

what i mean is, when a potential customer sees a preview of a clip it entices them to check it out. Either that, or they can instantly know if the clip is worth buying or not. Just seeing a forum post talking about a clip and then telling one to go to a site to find the preview to then find out if one will enjoy the clip that follows with it; it's too much of a hassle for someone who's not using a fast internet connection (or someone who's a bit on the lazy side).

Perhaps it would benefit your business if you posted a preview pic or two to show what kind of a clip you have just produced? Because I noticed that your clips4sale site has the preview pics so it's not a question about an unwillingness to post previews to get potential buyers interested.
In stores, they say that getting the customer to hold the merchandise if half the sale.... for online sales, showing a preview to the customer instead of asking them to go to a site to see the preview is half the sale

I hope you don't take this post the wrong way. It's just a suggestion that I think would help your business
Old June 11th, 2012, 21:38   #362
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Loved the last couple videos of yours that I bought. Getting pretty assured at this stuff!

Do you have any access to the established fetish models from sites like Double Trouble Wrestling, Bondage Cafe and so on? I'd love to see you lifting some of those ladies.

I use whomever I can get that is local to AZ, Double Trouble is in California, I am not.

If I could have the girls here, then I would use them. But as they are 8 hours away I do not see that happening.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/21308
Old June 11th, 2012, 21:54   #363
Lifter
VIPOS

0 For This Post
362 Total

Just downloaded your latest L&C vid, dear. Looks great!
Old June 11th, 2012, 22:12   #364
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by luff(arungen) View Post
perhaps it's just me and I've misunderstood (my sincerest apologies if that is the case), but for me personally I don't feel the need to go visit your site to see the new videos since I have not seen any previews of the videos in your posts.

what i mean is, when a potential customer sees a preview of a clip it entices them to check it out. Either that, or they can instantly know if the clip is worth buying or not. Just seeing a forum post talking about a clip and then telling one to go to a site to find the preview to then find out if one will enjoy the clip that follows with it; it's too much of a hassle for someone who's not using a fast internet connection (or someone who's a bit on the lazy side).

Perhaps it would benefit your business if you posted a preview pic or two to show what kind of a clip you have just produced? Because I noticed that your clips4sale site has the preview pics so it's not a question about an unwillingness to post previews to get potential buyers interested.
In stores, they say that getting the customer to hold the merchandise if half the sale.... for online sales, showing a preview to the customer instead of asking them to go to a site to see the preview is half the sale

I hope you don't take this post the wrong way. It's just a suggestion that I
think would help your business
I do not have a youtube page to link. I would not have the faintest idea on how to get a video up that is not youtube. I will consider it, I was shocked that I got that M/M video link on here. I am going through some personal stuff right now, I have to move out from my place in the next few weeks. Once I get settled I will look into doing this.

For now, here is the description of last video that I put up, no video preview for you to look at, just stills.

Two Brunettes at Home Lift and Carry!
This is a cute kind of sloppy Lift and Carry video, Shot quick in between other videos. There is lots of laughing, it was a long day and some of the girls had a few beers. You even get a bit of behind the scenes footage I left in, since I forgot I was filming the first 30 seconds. This had Sasha (tattooed cutie) lifting and being lifted by Lilith. Lilith is in jeans and a tshirt, Sasha is in a bikini showing off her belly tat. Lifts include, over the shoulder, front, hip . piggy back and a fireman's carry. Sasha walks/carries off camera a few times, but only for a few seconds each (see earlier mention of drinking).. Some of the angles are too close. But still a cute fun video. You can tell that actually had a lot of pleasure lifting each other. Two tiny brunettes. I am making it cheaper for the few boo boos..

I will work on getting video previews.. Thanks for the suggestions

Old June 11th, 2012, 22:16   #365
aloknath
VIPOS

0 For This Post
445 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post

I use whomever I can get that is local to AZ, Double Trouble is in California, I am not.

If I could have the girls here, then I would use them. But as they are 8 hours away I do not see that happening.
Oh I just mentioned Double Trouble as an example. It doesn't have to be them. I was basically just wondering whether you would ever use any well known fetish models/wrestlers in your videos. But you kinda answered the question anyhow.

Hope your personal issues are overcome sooner rather than later. Good luck.
Old June 11th, 2012, 23:02   #366
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashok View Post
Oh I just mentioned Double Trouble as an example. It doesn't have to be them. I was basically just wondering whether you would ever use any well known fetish models/wrestlers in your videos. But you kinda answered the question anyhow.

Hope your personal issues are overcome sooner rather than later. Good luck.

Thank you.... I would shoot with anyone big or small, short or tall, as long as I can lift them or they lift me, for the rate I am paying

Old June 24th, 2012, 05:00   #367
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

Putting up a new thong bondage now.. called Big Ass thong bondage it has me and Kim in it. Still moving in to my new place so no video clips yet... I should have another me and Kim Lift and Carry/knock out up tues IF my internet is installed in my new place on time. I was unloading my uhaul in 104 degrees.. it will be 113 here on friday... crazy huh?

Miss you guys!

Old June 24th, 2012, 14:03   #368
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,745 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlfights View Post
I was unloading my uhaul in 104 degrees.. it will be 113 here on friday... crazy huh?
Yikes. It's been in the 90s here in the northeast and I thought we had it bad. Couldn't wait and do it after dark?
Old June 24th, 2012, 18:31   #369
EZ
STANDARD

0 For This Post
57 Total

Well at least making a move in scorching heat provides you with your daily workout.

As usual, enjoyed this latest edition of Thong Bondage. You and Jenny make a great team.
Old June 30th, 2012, 06:15   #370
girlfights
STANDARD

0 For This Post
119 Total

I have 2 new lift and carry wrestling videos up called Asian Lift Piledriver Destuction and Knockout Lift and carry... I have not been posting much on here,, I feel bad I can not provide video clips yet, and I was kind of made to feel bad about it... I know my loyal guys still go and see my stuff.. I will be back home and hopefully moved in soon.. So be able to try and do video clips.. OH. I will be back in fla *for a visit* in Oct so more BBW Ricki videos there