dp
Administrator
The VIP Gatekeeper

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
2 For This Post
5,383 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftluvver View Post
How would I know where I stand relative to becoming a VIP member? Fir instance, how many more posts, or thanks do I need as of now? Thanks, Admins!
You are well past the mark, you just forgot to apply here:
http://landcforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242

We had no valid VIP applicants this month, so I promoted you right now, since it's just two days after the end of last month's intake. Normally, intakes are only once per month, usually the last weekend in each month.

An easy rule of thumb for VIP: If you have about 10 thanks and about 30 meaningful posts, you probably qualify for VIP. These numbers are displayed under your avatar.
Who Said Thanks:
LiftMePlease (October 21st, 2013), Liftluvver (June 3rd, 2011)
Old June 5th, 2011, 17:34   #12
j-ram
VIPOS

1 For This Post
312 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-ram View Post
i was VIPOS yesterday and now im VIP again?!?!

-There was a notice 2 months ago VIPOS requirements would be a modest 15 thanks/year. It was a stickied thread at the top in VIPOS, so not sure how you missed it. -d
that sucks that you can loose your status because you havent found anything new. I dont know how many members we have here, but most of them are very good at finding things, and i might not be the fastest one so im being punished for that, or anyone that isnt fast enough
Who Said Thanks:
LiftMePlease (October 21st, 2013)
Old July 16th, 2012, 18:35   #13
diegus
STANDARD

0 For This Post
4 Total

I have not understand. Which kind oh?f click I have to posto to go to Vip section?
Old September 11th, 2012, 20:04   #14
clark246
STANDARD

1 For This Post
51 Total

Is it too soon to apply for vip status ? I try to have interesting posts, that hopefully add something to the site. I can't be the judge of how successful I am, but I give it my best shot.
Who Said Thanks:
Old October 13th, 2012, 23:08   #15
mostazarock
VIP

1 For This Post
130 Total

i will soon get a custom clip, i hope you enjoy it, if jasmine mendez does not upload it to her page i will put it here, the sricpt is awesome, so i hope that with thar you make an exepcion and make become a vip, i once was, when i was "pasofeo", in fact i was vip II
so really coonsider that if i give all of you the clip
Who Said Thanks:
Old November 16th, 2012, 03:28   #16
JohnSaxon
STANDARD

1 For This Post
16 Total
Default Hi

Hello,

The pics were helpful. Thanks.

Also please consider eligibility for VIP and Honored.
Who Said Thanks:
Old November 21st, 2012, 21:26   #17
wolverine
VIP Honored
Indian VIP 1

1 For This Post
472 Total

Hi Dendrin,

Just wanted to know that when I will get my VIP Honored membership back? I was banned for 3 months but it seems like a year now. I had already apologized and also as you had told me I had written a Apology mail to Mistress Taylor as well. Maybe she did not see it.. so I apologize once again to the forum and Mistress Taylor. I was sharing my user & pass with another L&C friend and in-between as I was away and not much active in L&C, my friend posted videos of MT on the other forum.. after your email, I had closed my membership in that forum and have closed my old email id as well. I am a big fan of MT.. she made custom videos on my request. I will not do any such thing to hurt her. Even after that incident I have kept on buying MT videos.

Thanks and looking forward to a positive reply from your side keeping in mind my past contributions to the forum. And you must have seen that I have not done anything offensive in this time period. You can write to me now at tkumar1480@yahoo.com.

Regards
Wolvie
Who Said Thanks:
Old November 21st, 2012, 22:12   #18
dendrin
Administrator

2 For This Post
10,897 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
Hi Dendrin,

Just wanted to know that when I will get my VIP Honored membership back? I was banned for 3 months but it seems like a year now. I had already apologized and also as you had told me I had written a Apology mail to Mistress Taylor as well. Maybe she did not see it.. so I apologize once again to the forum and Mistress Taylor. I was sharing my user & pass with another L&C friend and in-between as I was away and not much active in L&C, my friend posted videos of MT on the other forum.. after your email, I had closed my membership in that forum and have closed my old email id as well. I am a big fan of MT.. she made custom videos on my request. I will not do any such thing to hurt her. Even after that incident I have kept on buying MT videos.

Thanks and looking forward to a positive reply from your side keeping in mind my past contributions to the forum. And you must have seen that I have not done anything offensive in this time period. You can write to me now at tkumar1480@yahoo.com.

Regards
Wolvie
I'll see if its possible, will let you know within a week.

UPDATE: You have been reinstated
Who Said Thanks:
LiftMePlease (October 21st, 2013), wolverine (November 21st, 2012)
Old October 21st, 2013, 06:06   #19
LiftMePlease
VIP

0 For This Post
110 Total
Default How?

How do I become a VIP member ??
Old October 21st, 2013, 08:43   #20
wm1122
VIPOS

1 For This Post
4,942 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiftMePlease View Post
How do I become a VIP member ??
By posting material. You have only 2 posts and and one was for asking. Post pics, videos etc and post good material so members give you thanks. You already got one freebie from me becuase I hit thanks and not quote. Typically vips requites several (30) posts of good material that gets a total of 10+ thanks. You have a ways to go.

Last edited by wm1122; October 21st, 2013 at 08:46.
Who Said Thanks:
dp (October 21st, 2013)
Closed Thread