The Lift & Carry Forums

Go Back   The Lift & Carry Forums > Miscellaneous > Producer's Corner

Old July 10th, 2015, 04:30   #121
some
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
39 Total

Hey man, I've been looking at frustration at your website for years because the simply amazing pictures you can see there proved you had quality content for sale. The problem was I could never buy it!

I am super happy that you are putting your clips up on clip4sale. I pledge to buy everything you put up there. Just know that you have one more loyal customer. You are one of two producers I know about that makes it the way I like it. I hope you are successful and continue to make more sometime soon.
Who Said Thanks:
TheWolfe (July 10th, 2015), rflcblue (July 10th, 2015), uplifting42 (July 10th, 2015)
Old July 10th, 2015, 19:51   #122
rflcblue
Producer

3 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by some View Post
Hey man, I've been looking at frustration at your website for years because the simply amazing pictures you can see there proved you had quality content for sale. The problem was I could never buy it!

I am super happy that you are putting your clips up on clip4sale. I pledge to buy everything you put up there. Just know that you have one more loyal customer. You are one of two producers I know about that makes it the way I like it. I hope you are successful and continue to make more sometime soon.

Thanks for your nice comment. And I am sorry for the inconvenience, that I did not update my older website. It was made with a 32bit program (for people without html knoledge), which I even do not have on my actual PC anymore, so I rather have spend my time for the new clips4sale studio.

Don?t worry, I still have a bunch of interesting footage, because I never stopped shooting, even when I stopped credit card merchandising via my older website. And of course I am still active. Last shot was 1 week ago and it will be updated soon.
Who Said Thanks:
cmcwmod (July 11th, 2015), some (July 11th, 2015), TheWolfe (July 10th, 2015)
Old July 11th, 2015, 20:01   #123
rflcblue
Producer

11 For This Post
874 Total

New video added to Shecarries l l l.

It includes under the armpits / elbows trials, reverse bearhug and stairway carrying in heels due to some requests. Enjoy!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/87785/C...#startingpoint
Who Said Thanks:
vk (October 6th, 2018), pqowieus2000 (July 17th, 2015), dendrin (July 15th, 2015), Daniel (July 15th, 2015), qwer123 (July 15th, 2015), TheWolfe (July 13th, 2015), tiger0008 (July 12th, 2015), some (July 12th, 2015), Akshayb (July 12th, 2015), a106787 (July 12th, 2015), 5supermb (July 11th, 2015)
Old July 12th, 2015, 19:34   #124
5supermb
VIPOS

1 For This Post
5,313 Total

Where do you get these beautiful girls from??
Who Said Thanks:
rflcblue (July 13th, 2015)
Old July 12th, 2015, 20:37   #125
Dovahkiin
STANDARD

1 For This Post
98 Total

Oh my god, the red-haired one is powerful... those leg muscles!
If you ever get her again... get her to carry a guy up a long flight of stairs... still wow, those legs!
Who Said Thanks:
Old July 13th, 2015, 10:45   #126
minimaxde
VIP

1 For This Post
127 Total
Default nice lifts

Hi my friend Jo,

I bought this Clip and that is why I love your Clips: many front lifts including under elbow and under armpit. I am happy. But I think, these lifts are better if the lifter is tall and strong and heavy and the liftee petite and light, about 40 kg. It is difficult for the smaller heavier Girl to lift the other taller and lighter in that ways. It would be great, if you find those Girls, and then, the armpit lift is easier in a frontal Position, not from behind.

Jo, you have the sexiest Girl Lifting each other in the net. Great Job!

Curtis
Who Said Thanks:
Old July 13th, 2015, 13:10   #127
lift0603
VIP Honored

1 For This Post
803 Total

I am happy to see that many clips here are thinner and lighter girls lifting much heavier people! Amazing!
Who Said Thanks:
Old July 13th, 2015, 16:42   #128
rflcblue
Producer

0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5supermb View Post
Where do you get these beautiful girls from??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Oh my god, the red-haired one is powerful... those leg muscles!
If you ever get her again... get her to carry a guy up a long flight of stairs... still wow, those legs!
The girls have been visiting my hometown for a few days, they come from another region in German. I was very lucky, that I met them and could convince them for this session. I would love to shoot boths girls in a f/m action. Hopefully I will have the opportunity.
Old July 13th, 2015, 17:00   #129
rflcblue
Producer

0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimaxde View Post
Hi my friend Jo,

I bought this Clip and that is why I love your Clips: many front lifts including under elbow and under armpit. I am happy. But I think, these lifts are better if the lifter is tall and strong and heavy and the liftee petite and light, about 40 kg. It is difficult for the smaller heavier Girl to lift the other taller and lighter in that ways. It would be great, if you find those Girls, and then, the armpit lift is easier in a frontal Position, not from behind.

Jo, you have the sexiest Girl Lifting each other in the net. Great Job!

Curtis
Hi Curtis,

Yes, I thought of you shooting these hot ladies. Of course, these under the armpit lifts need a bodybuilder or a very light girl. I just wanted to try it. I will test it again, when I have found a very light girl (then in a frontal position).
Old July 13th, 2015, 17:02   #130
rflcblue
Producer

0 For This Post
874 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by lift0603 View Post
I am happy to see that many clips here are thinner and lighter girls lifting much heavier people! Amazing!
I am glad, you like my work.