VIP Honored

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
3 For This Post
1,041 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsn15 View Post
Is this the same chloe?
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/42...aten-boyfriend
Is she doing videos for any other studios?
That is definitely not her.

As far as I know, the only work she did outside of Lusa was for Sybil Starr. She went by the name "Shana". You might even recognize that guy Joe from Lusa in one of the videos! You can find some of the clips at this link:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/20...0/search/shana
Who Said Thanks:
Hamfire5 (February 6th, 2021), rayvan (February 6th, 2021), aedgar (February 6th, 2021)
Old January 25th, 2022, 17:11   #72
submittome7
VIP

0 For This Post
38 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Yes that guy is very light but I think the lift of Chloe and Summer are always impressive. I don't think any normal woman could do that.

The guy I think is heavy like Joe and you are right about Chloe, but again if this guy is afraid of high or is like a "dead weight" is a problem also for Chloe. She is strong of course but I remember some video of Lusa with her and some other guy not athletic. And she seem to have a little problem of cradle carry because the guy isn't able to jump or put in some right position.
Yes I also found it strange how she was able to lift the heavier looking guys like Joe and Mike (they looked to be at least 170 each) but then would quite visibly struggle with one guy in particular that you were referring to (his name is Zach) who does not nearly look as big as the other guys. Like you said, it might be that he doesn't shift his weight in a manner that would help her or he might just have more muscle than the other guys and thus feel heavier.
Old January 25th, 2022, 17:41   #73
Tqhho
STANDARD

0 For This Post
0 Total

I really enjoyed the Lusa content back in the day. Shame to see that none of the girls participate anymore. I really liked Chloe, she seemed very strong
Old January 25th, 2022, 19:26   #74
Coolbeans
VIP Honored

0 For This Post
1,237 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by submittome7 View Post
Yes I also found it strange how she was able to lift the heavier looking guys like Joe and Mike (they looked to be at least 170 each) but then would quite visibly struggle with one guy in particular that you were referring to (his name is Zach) who does not nearly look as big as the other guys. Like you said, it might be that he doesn't shift his weight in a manner that would help her or he might just have more muscle than the other guys and thus feel heavier.
Joe and Mike were around 200.
Old January 28th, 2022, 21:32   #75
submittome7
VIP

0 For This Post
38 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
Joe and Mike were around 200.
Ok, my point remains. She didn't seem to struggle with guys that appeared much heavier than Zach whereas with Zach he gave her trouble for some reason at times.
Old January 28th, 2022, 21:55   #76
greybeezer
Administrator

0 For This Post
1,411 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by submittome7 View Post
Ok, my point remains. She didn't seem to struggle with guys that appeared much heavier than Zach whereas with Zach he gave her trouble for some reason at times.
A lot of lift and carry depends on the liftee as much as the lifter, if people don't know how to properly balance themselves it makes the lift much more difficult. I've been told by many of the ladies who lift me that in spite of the fact that I am about the largest person that they have ever lifted they find it easier lifting me than some people much smaller. It's about balance and positioning and some people just have difficulty with it.
Old January 29th, 2022, 19:39   #77
submittome7
VIP

0 For This Post
38 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeezer View Post
A lot of lift and carry depends on the liftee as much as the lifter, if people don't know how to properly balance themselves it makes the lift much more difficult. I've been told by many of the ladies who lift me that in spite of the fact that I am about the largest person that they have ever lifted they find it easier lifting me than some people much smaller. It's about balance and positioning and some people just have difficulty with it.
That's true as the liftee has the ability to make life for the lifter much easier by shifting their weight in certain weights. Having said that, I would think that during the initiation process that the trainers or long timers would have trained Zach on how to work with the ladies while being lifted. It's puzzling to me because while Zach may have not been up to the same level as the other guys in regards to the knowledge as a liftee, he couldn't have been THAT far off to the point where Chloe is absolutely exhausted with him whereas with other guys she seems like she's going through a light workout.

And some of the lifts she was doing are quite straight forward and there's only so much a liftee can do to help out. I think I might have to post a comparison video so that we can get down to the bottom of it since it's a really tricky concept if its not analyzed further. But having said that, Chloe always did such a good job regardless of who she was lifting - her natural strength and frame always got her such amazing results when lifting (or the 100s of other things she would do such as wrestling, judo etc.). Just an absolute specimen.