Old January 4th, 2019, 17:16   #11
jads
STANDARD

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User :
1 For This Post
110 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by vk View Post
According to Freud, the father of psychoanalysis, a fetish is a disease.
However we are not ill so we don't need doctors.

I would rather say that L&C is a minor sexual orientation.
The major orientation is to make babies.

In italian fetishes are called "fantasia erotica".
Just a game but exciting.
The above is an interesting take on the word 'fetish.' Below is the meaning of this word as it is commonly used today.

"By the early 20th century, fetish took on yet another meaning quite distinct from its antecedents: a sexualized desire for an object (such as a shoe) or for a body part that is not directly related to the reproductive act (such as an earlobe)."

Using this meaning, I think we agree on what L&C is
Who Said Thanks:
vk (January 5th, 2019)
Old January 5th, 2019, 14:47   #12
vk
Administrator

1 For This Post
138 Total

Now about L&C

A L&C action occurs whenever a person A carries a person B in a way where B does not touch the soil.
By extension there could be more persons in A and in B.

An elephant cannot carry another elephant because it is too heavy.
On the opposite an ant can carry a lot of ants for instance staying on a twig.
However God decided that an human can carry decently another human.

Note that performances of ants, humans and elephants are different because :
> energy increases as a square.
> weight increases like a cube.

Here God makes a joke to us humans because
if a girl 1m60 carries a boy 1m75 she will carry
13,06% more than her weight, not 10,93% since it is a cube.

================================================== =====

Surprisingly the fetish for L&C is not an object, it is a position in the air.
No device like a shoe.
Also no intention to harm, unlike sadism ou masochism.

I think that a guy who wants domination plus riding on the girl has two fetishes, not one.
I can perform L&C without explicit domination.
However if I a am taller than the girl, I will not "regret" that I am a little bit heavy for her.

================================================== ======
Who Said Thanks:
jads (January 5th, 2019)
Old January 13th, 2019, 13:38   #13
nostrength
VIP

1 For This Post
89 Total

I think debating the use of the term fetish is unhelpful. Regardless of semantic arguments, it is a fetish in most people's opinion, and that forms part of the problem. It is viewed as strange or unusual by a lot of people, hence why it has to be approached in certain ways rather than just dumped on them.
Who Said Thanks:
gsr3032000 (January 15th, 2019)
Old January 15th, 2019, 04:04   #14
zebra
VIP

0 For This Post
599 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostrength View Post
I think debating the use of the term fetish is unhelpful. Regardless of semantic arguments, it is a fetish in most people's opinion, and that forms part of the problem. It is viewed as strange or unusual by a lot of people, hence why it has to be approached in certain ways rather than just dumped on them.
It's not even a fetish in the strictest definition of the word. It would be only if you would need it in order to have a "relationship" with someone. You couldn't function or perform without it. Of course, it's listed as a fetish ("weird" turn-on) in the common use of the word.
Old January 15th, 2019, 08:20   #15
nostrength
VIP

0 For This Post
89 Total

Are you taking the piss?
Old September 1st, 2020, 20:22   #16
Transit

0 For This Post
3 Total
Default Transit

I did talk about it with a girl who I used to have kind of relationship, I told her "I want to meke a video with you, another will carry you". She said it would be ok, she would like it, but she would rather have me to L/C her. but we have never gone further on my idea. Another time, when I was drunk, don?t kwon way.. talk about L/C with a girl that meet that night, she was kind of suprised to know there was something like that on line, but she was more curious overall, about men?s motivation to L/C. Ex girlfriend told me she had good memories being L/C by her babysitter, I asked if, in her mid twenties, she would like to be L&C again, she said yes, but not for someone else?s entertainment (looking at me in a funny way) just for fun... she denied more details... My point is. Depends on girl?s background. some will understand why is exciting but others won?t.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 03:55   #17
TheWolfe
VIPOS

0 For This Post
2,743 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transit View Post

...but not for someone else?s entertainment
That's most women. They find it creepy if you want to watch them in an act with someone else. If it's their idea to do it to get your attention, they're fine with it but if you say "Do this with her so I can watch you too together" they usually don't like it. The best way I've found is to be a participant yourself. Pick up your girlfriend and pass her off to a female friend or vice versa. Then it becomes participatory fun and less voyeuristic. But that's F/F....
Old September 10th, 2020, 18:45   #18
Annwilliam3147lc

0 For This Post
0 Total
Default Chatting

Once I was chatting my gf and I told her to let me sleep in her lap while walking , she misunderstood me and carried me in her lap instead with great joy. (This was all imagination in chat not real as she is not strong enough)
Old September 11th, 2020, 23:34   #19
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annwilliam3147lc View Post
Once I was chatting my gf and I told her to let me sleep in her lap while walking , she misunderstood me and carried me in her lap instead with great joy. (This was all imagination in chat not real as she is not strong enough)
I believe that you have made this same post in more than one thread. If I am correct, please do not do that.
Old September 11th, 2020, 23:35   #20
phoneman
Administrator

0 For This Post
3,073 Total

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transit View Post
I did talk about it with a girl who I used to have kind of relationship, I told her "I want to meke a video with you, another will carry you". She said it would be ok, she would like it, but she would rather have me to L/C her. but we have never gone further on my idea. Another time, when I was drunk, don?t kwon way.. talk about L/C with a girl that meet that night, she was kind of suprised to know there was something like that on line, but she was more curious overall, about men?s motivation to L/C. Ex girlfriend told me she had good memories being L/C by her babysitter, I asked if, in her mid twenties, she would like to be L&C again, she said yes, but not for someone else?s entertainment (looking at me in a funny way) just for fun... she denied more details... My point is. Depends on girl?s background. some will understand why is exciting but others won?t.
This is the wrong place for you to speak about a man carrying a woman. There are a couple of threads for that, but is not the subject of this board.